The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

+48
CaledonianCraig
Born Slippy
profitius
Mr H
lfc91
Shot 21 LCFC
Biltong
seanmichaels
Hulking_up
VDT
Brys
bluestonevedder
rIck_dAgless
MtotheC
XR
alfie
SirJohnnyEnglish
B91212
edgehead79
nadeem2099
tomfinneywalksonwater
Mind the windows Tino.
two_tone
maverickmak
teassoc
RinoGattuso
Shifty
Hero
MIG
I Blame Coco
Paul Mac 6CW
ManWithAPlan
Beer
hampo17
Gameshow Heist
westisbest
scfc1992
President Trump
Enforcer
cherriesfna
Dass
TipToes88
Kenny
Bull
BALTIMORA
legendkillar
The Galveston Giant
Adam D
52 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 7 Empty The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by Adam D Sat 23 Jul 2011, 4:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

For fans of the best show on TV last year, here is the trailer for season 2 which starts in October in the States.

I cant wait - it looks awesome:

Youtube in spoiler box
Spoiler:

Last edited by Adam D on Mon 12 Sep 2016, 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by I Blame Coco Mon 10 Dec 2012, 10:54 am

nadeem2099 wrote:Who else lol'd when the new prisoner thought Carol was a lesbian just because she had short hair.

I thought the noise Carl was following would turn out to be Axl raping Carol as opposed to Tyreese and his gang.

Superb episode all around though.

I Blame Coco

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by tomfinneywalksonwater Mon 10 Dec 2012, 8:16 pm

How much has the governor been watered down from the GN? I want them to show a bit of his backstory because I would love to know what caused him to act the way he does and what his intentions for Woodbury are.

tomfinneywalksonwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 10 Dec 2012, 8:52 pm

If anything, he has been more fleshed out in the TV show from memory (its been a while since I read the GN but I think he was pretty one dimensional with regards to back story)

His actions in the GN are more extreme (I have put what I remembered in spoilers below)
Spoiler:

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 10 Dec 2012, 9:27 pm

Excluding the Governor novel he's quite the Mad Max 2 villain in the graphic novel, very much the Kill Kill Kill style!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by two_tone Mon 11 Feb 2013, 1:15 pm

Anyone managed to see the latest episode? Downloaded and watched this morning before work, it is a very good opening to the second half of the season and without giving too much away it looks as though it is building towards a big pay off. Very pleased to see it return again before Breaking Bad's finale in the summer.

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 11 Feb 2013, 4:40 pm

No not seen it , but it has come up on my never miss sky planner for next week
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:56 pm

Just incase anyone doesn't know season 3 continues

Friday 15th 10pm on Fox
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by edgehead79 Wed 20 Feb 2013, 8:49 pm

Random Walking Dead knowledge, the actor who played Shane is related to TNA superstar Kurt Angle

edgehead79

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 21 Feb 2013, 12:16 pm

So glad it's back , bring on the prison fight Smile
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 21 Feb 2013, 5:17 pm

I thought the first episode was a bit average - exactly what I thought about episode one of season 3 (and the rest got better and better!).

hopefully episode 2 will be a corker.

Can you remind me - did the Governor actually sexually assault Glens girlfriend or was it just stripping her top off?

The episode seem to suggest more happened this week.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Thu 21 Feb 2013, 5:21 pm

He just got her to take her top off but they played it to Glenn like more happened, can only assume he hasn't asked her what actually happened.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 21 Feb 2013, 8:13 pm

hampo171 wrote:He just got her to take her top off but they played it to Glenn like more happened, can only assume he hasn't asked her what actually happened.

Yes Glenn should learn to talk to his girlfriend , it would stop all this bad blood Wink
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Thu 21 Feb 2013, 8:15 pm

Exactly, they could all just get along. Would be boring then though Laugh

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 21 Feb 2013, 8:17 pm

i could probably get a better conversation out of one of the zombies then the wife though Wink
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri 22 Feb 2013, 11:12 pm

Really enjoyed tonights episode? Probably my favourite of season 3.

I have a nagging feeling that the govener will kill Merle, however I really hope I'm wrong as I think he'll be an interesting member of the group.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 22 Feb 2013, 11:31 pm

Thought tonights episode built into a very good episode the ending was great
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 03 Mar 2013, 8:09 am

I thought this Fridays episode had filler written all over it.

Nothing happened!

Interesting to have Tyrese on the Governors side in this.

theory of mine:
Spoiler:

Andrea continues to be the most annoying character of TV.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Sun 03 Mar 2013, 3:29 pm

Isn't Morgan from season 1 back next episode Very Happy
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sun 03 Mar 2013, 3:31 pm

According to IMDB he is.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 04 Mar 2013, 11:46 pm

Episode of the season so far coming up this week

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 05 Mar 2013, 8:08 am

Adam D wrote:I thought this Fridays episode had filler written all over it.

I agree to a point, Adam, but episodes like last weeks are what makes The Walking Dead a bit special. It had those human moments and deep character developments that it needs. If every single episode is wall to wall zombies and heads been split apart it just becomes a procession of death with little or no story.

What makes the show great and different from others is the characters and the attachment we feel to them. Good or bad. Without that, it is just a computer game on TV.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Tue 05 Mar 2013, 10:35 am

Spoiler alert

Spoiler:
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Tue 05 Mar 2013, 1:49 pm

Spoiler:
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 09 Mar 2013, 2:20 pm

I agree with the Giant on this one - great episode last night.

The only thing that was strange was how Michone didnt seem to be able to deal with the zombies in the diner whereas she would have usually killed them all within seconds and without batting a eyelid.

I suppose it did set up her growing as a character and part of the group but it seemed at odds with what had gone before.

Morgan was fantastic in the episode - hopefully he will join the group at some point but I dont see it just yet.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tomfinneywalksonwater Sat 23 Mar 2013, 12:04 am

I thought tonight episode was the worst one of the current series. I appreciate they have to build up towards what will I hope be a big finale (I know one big character is a gonner next week) tonight episode was just filler. The governor could have been an iconic villain, but he was like a cross between Jason vorhees and Michael
Myers in his pursuit of Andrea. You can hide but he will find you, you can run but he will catch you. I really hope the last two eps are belters!

tomfinneywalksonwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 23 Mar 2013, 11:49 am

definate filler episode lastnight , but im sure they are building upto a big end of season
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 24 Mar 2013, 9:06 pm

I quite enjoyed this weeks episode.

Two episodes to go, so lets predict who I think (not spoilers but guesses as I dont know!) is going to die.

The governor
Herschell
Merle
Caroll
The Baby!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tomfinneywalksonwater Sun 24 Mar 2013, 9:13 pm

Somebody spoilt it for me posting a picture on Facebook of a major characters demise. I still hope for Milton to have an heroic rise, Tyrese to swap sides and Marinez and Darryl to have a brutal fight to the death!. There're a lot of loose ends to wrap up before season 4.

tomfinneywalksonwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 24 Mar 2013, 9:14 pm

I can't see both Merle & Carole dying just because they're the two closest to Daryl, Merle I think will bite the bullet.

I hope Andrea is killed, quickly taken over from Lori as most annoying character, also like either Glenn or Maggie to die.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulking_up Mon 25 Mar 2013, 8:27 am

Maggie can't die. We need some eye candy.

Hulking_up

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 26 Mar 2013, 11:17 am

I watched this weeks episode on line this morning

You will either love or hate it , we do lose a main character .

I loved it cant wait for the season finale now
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Tue 26 Mar 2013, 11:58 am

SPOILER

Spoiler:
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 26 Mar 2013, 2:39 pm

yes i can see that happening .

Were does everyone think this season will finish ?

Fight at the prison ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by tomfinneywalksonwater Tue 26 Mar 2013, 2:47 pm

I think they are going to do a runner from the prison, head back on the road but leave a few traps behind, as long as the governor bites the bullet along with Allen I won't be too bothered. Really don't like Allen, little weasel! Going to wait for Friday for episode 15 then stream 16 on bank holiday Monday. Tv will be crap anyway! Is the finale 45 mins like normal?

tomfinneywalksonwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 26 Mar 2013, 3:09 pm

I think there has to be a fight at the prison , maybe 2- 3 main character deaths .

Not heard how long finale is .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by tomfinneywalksonwater Sat 30 Mar 2013, 8:26 pm

The penultimate episode was brilliant I didn't want it to end, in the finale I still think they are going to abandon the prison and set traps for the Woodbury residents, I wonder what side tyrese ends up on though.

tomfinneywalksonwater

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Tue 02 Apr 2013, 12:41 am

SPOILER
Spoiler:
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by I Blame Coco Tue 02 Apr 2013, 10:08 am

I've just seen a link pop up on faebook stating that Andrew Lincoln has quit the show due to creative differences. I daren't click on the link in fear of finding spoilers for the finale.

BS surely?

I Blame Coco

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2013, 10:33 am

It was a late April Fools Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulking_up Thu 04 Apr 2013, 3:43 pm

I read in the newspaper on Wednesday that a certain character
Spoiler:
totally spoiling the finale 3 days before it airs....

Hulking_up

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 05 Apr 2013, 7:12 pm

Is the finale tonight in the UK?
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by tomfinneywalksonwater Fri 05 Apr 2013, 11:15 pm

Yes it was on, just watched it really enjoyed it but feel a bit.... I don't know unfulfilled.

tomfinneywalksonwater

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 06 Apr 2013, 9:47 am

tomfinneywalksonwater wrote:Yes it was on, just watched it really enjoyed it but feel a bit.... I don't know unfulfilled.

Completely agree with this. It felt as if they forgot last nights was the last episode of the season. I'm actually hoping they don't drag this storyline out for another season as it would ruin what is probably one of the best stories in the graphic novels.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tomfinneywalksonwater Sat 06 Apr 2013, 6:42 pm

I have never read the GN, just been on the walking dead wiki to see how much the series actually copies the GN and there are big differences which I didnt expect. Season 2 ended so satisfactorily with the prison in the background and michonnes introduction, but last nights episode tied up no loose ends and gave no clue to where the series goes from here.

tomfinneywalksonwater

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 06 Apr 2013, 6:49 pm

They're worth reading as they are different, no merle or daryl for example. I would imagine the general direction will keep roughly the same.

One thing I did like was the Govener, he was a lot more sadistic in the show compared the GNs.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tomfinneywalksonwater Sat 06 Apr 2013, 7:01 pm

I have just reading about a character called Negan, if he comes into the show anytime soon he'll make the governor look like a reasonable bloke.

Where is the best place to get the GN, I have seen the compendiums in water stones, but I don't know if there is anywhere cheaper.,

tomfinneywalksonwater

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 06 Apr 2013, 7:36 pm

Nagen is a great character. I've got them on my iPad, cheaper than the shops.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 06 Apr 2013, 8:06 pm

I got the compendium at full price for a Xmas one year (the wife got it, the fool!).

After I finished it, I got the rest from my library - they order them in for you if you ask.

i didnt think the Governor was as sadistic as the GNs but I do like how things are differering.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 06 Apr 2013, 8:35 pm

Dunno, I think he appeared more sadistic because of the r*** in the GNs, he was certainly a lot more mentally unstable in the show though.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tomfinneywalksonwater Sat 06 Apr 2013, 9:32 pm

Just bought volume 1 and 2 compendium second hand off amazon for £48, should fill the time till season 4!

tomfinneywalksonwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next