The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

+48
CaledonianCraig
Born Slippy
profitius
Mr H
lfc91
Shot 21 LCFC
Biltong
seanmichaels
Hulking_up
VDT
Brys
bluestonevedder
rIck_dAgless
MtotheC
XR
alfie
SirJohnnyEnglish
B91212
edgehead79
nadeem2099
tomfinneywalksonwater
Mind the windows Tino.
two_tone
maverickmak
teassoc
RinoGattuso
Shifty
Hero
MIG
I Blame Coco
Paul Mac 6CW
ManWithAPlan
Beer
hampo17
Gameshow Heist
westisbest
scfc1992
President Trump
Enforcer
cherriesfna
Dass
TipToes88
Kenny
Bull
BALTIMORA
legendkillar
The Galveston Giant
Adam D
52 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 6 Empty The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by Adam D Sat 23 Jul 2011, 4:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

For fans of the best show on TV last year, here is the trailer for season 2 which starts in October in the States.

I cant wait - it looks awesome:

Youtube in spoiler box
Spoiler:

Last edited by Adam D on Mon 12 Sep 2016, 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by Kenny Sat 17 Nov 2012, 2:29 pm

This season is getting better and better , i started off with very high expectations and thought the first episode could of had more to it . But since then the true fan has come out in me , counting down the days between each episode .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by two_tone Tue 20 Nov 2012, 11:25 am

Anyone seen the latest one, as in the one out yesterday in America?

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Tue 20 Nov 2012, 2:44 pm

Yep i did two tone, really enjoyed it.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Nov 2012, 3:00 pm

The Galveston Giant wrote:Yep i did two tone, really enjoyed it.

Where did you see it, GG?

I love this show and even Mrs Windows likes it. She normally hates this sort of stuff but has really got into season 3. She was in floods of tears when Lori died t'other week. Not me though, I had something in my eye.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by two_tone Tue 20 Nov 2012, 3:05 pm

Downloaded it off kickasstorrents (not sure if I am allowed to post it) but is a cracking episode, it is a shame we have to wait for a few months for the second half of the season. The one after this one looks even better, but you will only have to wait until Friday anyway Tina if you can't operate a computer...

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Nov 2012, 3:25 pm

two_tone wrote:Downloaded it off kickasstorrents (not sure if I am allowed to post it) but is a cracking episode, it is a shame we have to wait for a few months for the second half of the season. The one after this one looks even better, but you will only have to wait until Friday anyway Tina if you can't operate a computer...

I have kind of got into a ritual of watching it on Friday now, two_tone, so I don't want to change it. Bottle of wine gets opened when the kiddies are in bed and then I sit there waiting in anticipation for 22:00 like some sort of prepubescent teenager who has just been promised some from the babysitter.

There are two more episodes before the mid-season break, right?

It really is a great show, most shows in this kind of genre are purely about the blood count, and whilst TWD can be soaked in blood, the characters have real depth and the plot developments are engaging. I like Hershel, even with one leg and in a world full of zombies, he still looks pretty happy with his lot.

Andrew Lincoln is very accomplished actor now as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by two_tone Tue 20 Nov 2012, 3:41 pm

Yeah only two more after this Friday I think. Same principle as last year but we get more episodes per break which is a bonus. Agree with everything you said, although Daryl is the top one at the moment for me. Think the old Guv is going to be a real piece of low in the coming episodes, he does play it well. Can't say I was too upset about Lori going and I think Lincoln's character is going to get a lot darker now which is only a good thing for the program. Can see some awards coming his way.

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dass Tue 20 Nov 2012, 3:46 pm

For those that are interested, it's no great surprise but it's been renewed for a 4th Season though AMC haven't given a official press release yet.

Dass

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Nov 2012, 3:47 pm

two_tone wrote:Yeah only two more after this Friday I think. Same principle as last year but we get more episodes per break which is a bonus. Agree with everything you said, although Daryl is the top one at the moment for me. Think the old Guv is going to be a real piece of low in the coming episodes, he does play it well. Can't say I was too upset about Lori going and I think Lincoln's character is going to get a lot darker now which is only a good thing for the program. Can see some awards coming his way.

Yeah, I like Daryl as well. He plays a mean mo'fo but with a sensitive side as well. I think he will start to 'lead' the group a bit more now Rick is on the verge of a breakdown.

I might have read this on here or somewhere else, I can't remember, but Daryl isn't in the GN is he? I read that his character is so popular that he is being written into them as a result of the show? I could have made that up though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by two_tone Tue 20 Nov 2012, 4:07 pm

Yeah you are right, while I don't read them myself I have heard that from various places that he is going into it. Other than Breaking Bad this is the top show out there at the moment from what I have seen.

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 20 Nov 2012, 4:26 pm

For those that have read the GN prior to watching this series...

Spoiler:

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Wed 21 Nov 2012, 10:08 pm

two_tone wrote:Yeah you are right, while I don't read them myself I have heard that from various places that he is going into it. Other than Breaking Bad this is the top show out there at the moment from what I have seen.

Breaking Bad is the best show to ever be on telly.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Wed 21 Nov 2012, 10:09 pm

Hero wrote:-- CM Punk teased on Twitter a few weeks ago that he would be making a guest appearance on a popular television show, but that he had to clear it with WWE before he could reveal what show that is. Word is that the show is The Walking Dead. Punk has repeatedly Tweeted that he's a big fan of the show..

The Talking Dead.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 22 Nov 2012, 8:11 am

What's the GN?
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 22 Nov 2012, 9:12 am

Graphic Novel

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by two_tone Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:15 am

#HEEL wrote:
two_tone wrote:Yeah you are right, while I don't read them myself I have heard that from various places that he is going into it. Other than Breaking Bad this is the top show out there at the moment from what I have seen.

Breaking Bad is the best show to ever be on telly.

I would agree, I think The Wire is the only thing to rival it or come close.

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Thu 22 Nov 2012, 3:30 pm

Breaking Bad certainly became one of my most favourite shows ever, pity the next half of the season will be the last.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 23 Nov 2012, 2:05 pm

Really looking forward to tonight Very Happy
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 23 Nov 2012, 11:15 pm

Another great episode , so much going on yet each bit was well worked and opened up different routes to go down .

Is next weeks the last one before the break ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by tomfinneywalksonwater Sat 24 Nov 2012, 12:42 am

No there's 2 before the break, I don't think there has ever been a bad episode of this show yet, and I am we'll chuffed Morgan ( lennie James) who was in the first episodes is returning.

tomfinneywalksonwater

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 24 Nov 2012, 12:04 pm

Another strong episode last night, and the subplot with the phone was very well done and the kept it pretty faithful to the CNs with the way they did it. For people who have read the books, they have cast Tyreese and he'l be played by Chad Coleman and apparently is going to spend most of his time in Woodbury which is different.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 24 Nov 2012, 3:17 pm

yes i did read that about Tyreese , it will be interesting to see what type of role he play
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 24 Nov 2012, 3:25 pm

And if the certain thing with the governor happens with him!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 24 Nov 2012, 3:28 pm

This is why the show is so good - all the characters from the comic are present but different things are happening. So we have familiariaty but no knowledge of what will happen (Dale and Andrea being the perfect examples).

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 24 Nov 2012, 3:35 pm

I have been slightly annoyed that the toning down of things in the prison and Woodbury that was said to not happen has actually happened.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 24 Nov 2012, 3:41 pm

Hero wrote:I have been slightly annoyed that the toning down of things in the prison and Woodbury that was said to not happen has actually happened.

Completely disagree.

Comic spoilers that could be TV spoilers below:

Spoiler:

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 24 Nov 2012, 3:44 pm

Spoiler:

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 24 Nov 2012, 3:52 pm

hampo171 wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 24 Nov 2012, 3:56 pm

Spoiler:

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 24 Nov 2012, 4:03 pm

hampo171 wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 24 Nov 2012, 4:05 pm

Spoiler:

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 25 Nov 2012, 6:43 pm

Spoiler:
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 03 Dec 2012, 10:48 am

What did everyone make to the latest episode?

Spoiler:

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 03 Dec 2012, 11:00 am

I really enjoyed fridays episode , it tantalised certain things didn't it .

and

Spoiler:
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 03 Dec 2012, 11:11 am

Spoiler:

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 03 Dec 2012, 11:13 am

Spoiler:
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 07 Dec 2012, 11:07 pm

Just seen the mid season finale

Wow

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tomfinneywalksonwater Fri 07 Dec 2012, 11:33 pm

Bloody hell February is a long time off!

tomfinneywalksonwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 07 Dec 2012, 11:35 pm

I know, I'm loving that the show is just far enough removed from the GN to not know whatis happening next but when something (such as the new arrival) happens that has ties to it, it gives you that 'in the know' feeling.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tomfinneywalksonwater Fri 07 Dec 2012, 11:38 pm

I have never read the GN but I believe Tyrese takes over from Shane as Ricks right hand man. There going to need the extra people though for when the Gov comes knocking at the prison. That is surely what the second half of series 3 is going to be.

tomfinneywalksonwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 07 Dec 2012, 11:39 pm

thought it was brilliant - the michone/ governor face off was very well done.

And I know what hero means - familiarity yet differences.

I really dont know where the Merle story is going either. And this is the first episode where I have liked Carl.

The only criticism (and its not criticism really) is that in half a season, they have pretty much done 80% of the Governor storyline! It should mean they go in a totally new direction in the future.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 07 Dec 2012, 11:45 pm

Yeah they've just blasted through the GN in the first half of the series though I'm wondering over the little teaser with the remaining prisoner now if they may go down the storyline used in the GN for a few episodes.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 07 Dec 2012, 11:50 pm

Maybe thats their nod to the novel but it wont go further.

I thought David Morrisey was brilliant as the governor in the episode.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tomfinneywalksonwater Fri 07 Dec 2012, 11:58 pm

Morrisey was better than anything I have seen him in, when he was cast I had my doubts lolling at the pics from the GN I thought the governor would be a danny trejo lookalike. There is a trailer on YouTube for the second half of the series, I would put a link up but I don't know how!!

tomfinneywalksonwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 09 Dec 2012, 12:34 pm

I loved the mid season finale , and have to agree with Hero about the GN and tv series not being exactly the same ( it adds to the anticipation for me , to see what will be included and what gets flipped ) .

the youtube teaser trailer is below , i have put it in a spoiler incase people dont want to look .

Spoiler:
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by tomfinneywalksonwater Sun 09 Dec 2012, 3:50 pm

That's a different one to the one I have seen, if you search for the wslking dead suicide king the video that comes up is for the second half of the series

tomfinneywalksonwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 09 Dec 2012, 4:00 pm

the one i posted has all 3 of the promos on it , i cant see a different one ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by tomfinneywalksonwater Sun 09 Dec 2012, 7:58 pm

I apologise, I had seen only seen the final trailer, thanks for uploading them I haven't got a clue how to do it on the phone.

tomfinneywalksonwater

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Sun 09 Dec 2012, 10:14 pm

Who else lol'd when the new prisoner thought Carol was a lesbian just because she had short hair.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 09 Dec 2012, 11:05 pm

tomfinneywalksonwater wrote:I apologise, I had seen only seen the final trailer, thanks for uploading them I haven't got a clue how to do it on the phone.

No problem , just thought you meant there was another one i couldn't see
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next