The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

+48
CaledonianCraig
Born Slippy
profitius
Mr H
lfc91
Shot 21 LCFC
Biltong
seanmichaels
Hulking_up
VDT
Brys
bluestonevedder
rIck_dAgless
MtotheC
XR
alfie
SirJohnnyEnglish
B91212
edgehead79
nadeem2099
tomfinneywalksonwater
Mind the windows Tino.
two_tone
maverickmak
teassoc
RinoGattuso
Shifty
Hero
MIG
I Blame Coco
Paul Mac 6CW
ManWithAPlan
Beer
hampo17
Gameshow Heist
westisbest
scfc1992
President Trump
Enforcer
cherriesfna
Dass
TipToes88
Kenny
Bull
BALTIMORA
legendkillar
The Galveston Giant
Adam D
52 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 5 Empty The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by Adam D Sun 24 Jul - 2:11

First topic message reminder :

For fans of the best show on TV last year, here is the trailer for season 2 which starts in October in the States.

I cant wait - it looks awesome:

Youtube in spoiler box
Spoiler:

Last edited by Adam D on Mon 12 Sep - 23:40; edited 3 times in total

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by hampo17 Sun 15 Jul - 5:13

Try and get a copy of the Rise of Govener GG, it'll set this story line up for you without giving anything away.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by The Galveston Giant Sun 15 Jul - 6:03

Cheers mate i never knew it wouldn't spoil anything. thumbsup
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 8 Aug - 19:15

I read the first compendium from start to finish last night.
Wow the tv series does deviate quite considerably away from the graphic novels. Now hoping that some of the things that happen in the GN don't actually happen in the show!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Tue 28 Aug - 6:26

Hero wrote:I read the first compendium from start to finish last night.
Wow the tv series does deviate quite considerably away from the graphic novels. Now hoping that some of the things that happen in the GN don't actually happen in the show!

As long as they kill off Lori I'm happy. God I hate that character.
It's a great idea putting them in a prison though, I cant wait for season 3, I'm fed up of watching season 2 over and over again, lol.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Mon 17 Sep - 5:31

Only 28 days

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 15 Oct - 7:17

5 days to go!!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 15 Oct - 7:42

I think its on in the US tonight

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 15 Oct - 7:53

Yes it is, will be forcing myself to avoid any mention of it until Friday!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 17 Oct - 3:18

Cant wait to see how they have gone with the story , whats in and whats out
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Oct - 0:21

Yayyyyy tonight Yahoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 20 Oct - 2:35

Has everyone that's eagerly awaiting it also read the graphic novel?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 20 Oct - 18:36

Wow what a first episode. The tension that has grown between Rick and Lori is fantastic and really well played, something that was not used in the graphic novels, and the under lying love story with Glenn and Maggie is understated but a good sideline.

Spoiler:

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 20 Oct - 20:22

hampo171 wrote:Wow what a first episode. The tension that has grown between Rick and Lori is fantastic and really well played, something that was not used in the graphic novels, and the under lying love story with Glenn and Maggie is understated but a good sideline.

Spoiler:

It appears that Herschel is taking sales storyline from the comics.

I enjoyed last night's episode but didn't absolutely love it.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 20 Oct - 21:03

Yes i agree with you Adam i enjoyed it but was expecting a little more , but i maybe being to harsh
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Mon 22 Oct - 20:10

Not being harsh if thats your opinion. I disagree though, thought it was a great start to the season, lots of action, good tension, good acting and I see it as a great kick start to the next chapter (with what we see right at the end.)

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by teassoc Mon 22 Oct - 21:54

MIG wrote:Not being harsh if thats your opinion. I disagree though, thought it was a great start to the season, lots of action, good tension, good acting and I see it as a great kick start to the next chapter (with what we see right at the end.)

I agree. I loved this first episode. Very Happy

teassoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 27 Oct - 8:44

Spoiler:

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 27 Oct - 8:46

Thought the same thing, looks like he'll be more of a bad ass.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 27 Oct - 8:59

Bit disappointed in the character Tomas from the GN to the TV show, though without the extras within the survivors to off then a serial killer offing them becomes redundant I suppose and the decipitation of child twins maybe a bit more than a TV audience can handle.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 27 Oct - 9:03

Hero wrote:Bit disappointed in the character Tomas from the GN to the TV show, though without the extras within the survivors to off then a serial killer offing them becomes redundant I suppose and the decipitation of child twins maybe a bit more than a TV audience can handle.

Yeah I agree, better they give him no storyline than water down what was a very disturbing and powerful storyline in the CNs.

I can't wait for them to introduce the govener, that storyline had everything and I wonder how much they've kept in.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 27 Oct - 9:21

Next episode looks to be centred around it so looking forward to it.

Seems like they're fast forwarding though a bit too much through the GNs, would hate for them to get to the end of the first compilation in this series. I personally would introduced a few extras brought in by the time in the GN where they found the locked up suburbs in episode 1 and have this series instead centred around a serial killer element for the main part of the series whilst building the Woodbury plot.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 29 Oct - 19:17

really enjoyed this weeks episode.

Its a shame that so many of the prisoners they found are already dead though - I thought the leader was going to make an interesting character.

The person watching Carole surely cant be part of Woodsbury, as otherwise, they would surely have raided the prison if they had known about it. Must be another character (Tyrone/ Tyrese - cant remember the name!) - although I thought the prisoner who was killed looked like him (due to him using a hammer during the zombie attack).

Really looking forward to episode 3 now.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 2 Nov - 23:37

I'm heading down to London tonight and will be there all weekend, actually quite gutted about purely due to missing tonight's episode of Walking Dead!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 3 Nov - 0:56

I reckon the person watching Carole will be Merle
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 3 Nov - 9:58

Hero wrote:I'm heading down to London tonight and will be there all weekend, actually quite gutted about purely due to missing tonight's episode of Walking Dead!

what a difference to last year where you were fed up with it!

Cracking episode tonight - looking forward to where it leads.

Completely different to last year but still engrossing. Well done so far!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 3 Nov - 10:01

Another great episode, feel this series will move quickly because of how big the Goveners storyline is, pretty sure it lasted nearly 20 editions of the comics and when you consider they have only just reached edition 100 that's a large percentage.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maverickmak Sat 3 Nov - 12:52

First 3 episodes have been excellent. The new story-arc and characters like The Governor, Merle and Michonne have breathed new life into the show that flagged a bit in season 2.

Really looking forward to seeing how it will develop. Only show I am regularly watching at the moment.

maverickmak

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 5 Nov - 3:26

This season certainly has a different feel to it compared with the previous two , 3rd episode was very good .. the Governor was brilliant
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Tue 6 Nov - 1:33

Ok can someone who knows the story just enlighten me a little without spoiling too much?!

Spoiler:

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by maverickmak Tue 6 Nov - 2:15

MIG wrote:Ok can someone who knows the story just enlighten me a little without spoiling too much?!

Spoiler:

I think it would be best if you just let his story develop and see. He is a very interesting and complex character.

maverickmak

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Tue 6 Nov - 3:24

MIG wrote:Ok can someone who knows the story just enlighten me a little without spoiling too much?!

Spoiler:

I would suggest reading the book "Rise of the Govener" by Robert Kirkman, think it's quite cheap on iBooks. It's a prequal to the storyline so doesn't give anything away but it's a great insight in to how he became so twisted.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 7 Nov - 2:53

Spoiler:

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 11 Nov - 1:03

Great episode lastnight , wasn't expecting all that happened at all
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by maverickmak Sun 11 Nov - 4:56

They can't go on at this pace surely?!

Epic stuff this season.

maverickmak

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sun 11 Nov - 6:50

Looks like he's only going to get worse at the moment.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 11 Nov - 7:54

absolutely amazing episode!!

Shame to see T-Dog gone (not Tom Jones but the character in this series). But glad Lori has bitten the dust!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sun 11 Nov - 8:02

100% fantastic , loved the dramatic switch between Rick and Carl how there roles switched at the end(Rick acting like a kid and Carl like a man!)

Sad to see T-dog and Lori go put strange thing is how come no one really cared about T-dog's death lol.

Oh and anyone else think that Carl may not have shot Lori and that she will come back as a walker?

Oh and anyone else think Glenn and Maggie will look after the baby?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by maverickmak Sun 11 Nov - 8:15

Don't mind Lori and T-Dog going. Lori developed into an annoying character, and T-Dog, just never developed.

maverickmak

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sun 11 Nov - 8:38

Lori done my head in from the very start, i honestly thought she would be in it for the long haul. Not expecting True Blood to do me the same favour with Sookie Stackhouse. Great episode i agree, was pretty intense from start to finish.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Mon 12 Nov - 1:49

T-dog was my fav character
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 12 Nov - 22:49

If they just keep showing T-Dogs body would we be able to tell the difference acting wise
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Tue 13 Nov - 23:26

eth
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Tue 13 Nov - 23:42

Ha Ha quality.

Spoiler for episode to be aired 16th Nov in the UK.

Spoiler:

The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 14 Nov - 2:24

GG
Spoiler:
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 14 Nov - 7:37

Spoiler:

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 15 Nov - 9:13

-- CM Punk teased on Twitter a few weeks ago that he would be making a guest appearance on a popular television show, but that he had to clear it with WWE before he could reveal what show that is. Word is that the show is The Walking Dead. Punk has repeatedly Tweeted that he's a big fan of the show..

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Thu 15 Nov - 23:30

Thanks Kenny.

You are all in for a treat then.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 17 Nov - 21:27

So what did everyone think of last nights episode?

Loved the two scenes of zombie slicing from Rick and Michone. This series has been fantastic so far. Also like where they are going with the phone ringing.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 18 Nov - 0:15

I like the phone because its something diverting away from the GNs and I don't want it to be too similar to them so I feel I know what's coming.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sun 18 Nov - 0:42

Hero wrote:I like the phone because its something diverting away from the GNs and I don't want it to be too similar to them so I feel I know what's coming.

The phone is in the GNs, it's a very good storyline. Another strong episode, I enjoyed last season however I think this season is so much better.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next