The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

+48
CaledonianCraig
Born Slippy
profitius
Mr H
lfc91
Shot 21 LCFC
Biltong
seanmichaels
Hulking_up
VDT
Brys
bluestonevedder
rIck_dAgless
MtotheC
XR
alfie
SirJohnnyEnglish
B91212
edgehead79
nadeem2099
tomfinneywalksonwater
Mind the windows Tino.
two_tone
maverickmak
teassoc
RinoGattuso
Shifty
Hero
MIG
I Blame Coco
Paul Mac 6CW
ManWithAPlan
Beer
hampo17
Gameshow Heist
westisbest
scfc1992
President Trump
Enforcer
cherriesfna
Dass
TipToes88
Kenny
Bull
BALTIMORA
legendkillar
The Galveston Giant
Adam D
52 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 12 Empty The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by Adam D Sat 23 Jul 2011, 4:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

For fans of the best show on TV last year, here is the trailer for season 2 which starts in October in the States.

I cant wait - it looks awesome:

Youtube in spoiler box
Spoiler:

Last edited by Adam D on Mon 12 Sep 2016, 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 8:32 am

legendkillarV2 wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:Abraham is the Frak man!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by Guest Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:04 am

legendkillarV2 wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:Abraham is the Frak man!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brys Wed 12 Nov 2014, 4:50 pm

I though that this weeks episode was the worst of the season so far Sad

Brys

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 18 Nov 2014, 8:49 am

Quite a slow episode which seems to have brought the various storylines up to date with each other.

There was good character development in the relationship of Carol and Daryl but it was too slow for me.

Two more to go till the mid season finale which I am guessing will be a raid on the hospital

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Nov 2014, 8:59 am

I actually quite enjoyed last night's episode. The music in the office was brilliant. Wish they used that more. Creates a bit of an atmosphere.

Whilst I am a fan of exploring characters past, I feel it's going a bit Lost on the viewers. Why have we not learnt more about Glen or something? Just weird why they done it with Abraham last week.

Glad to see the Carol and Daryl dynamic. It's like a rap writing itself! Wink

I would be annoyed the mid season finale ended with an assault on the hospital. I'd sooner see Abraham's group captured or something. Create more suspense.

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 19 Nov 2014, 12:14 pm

Yeah thought last nights episode was better than the last 2.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri 21 Nov 2014, 4:57 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:I actually quite enjoyed last night's episode. The music in the office was brilliant. Wish they used that more. Creates a bit of an atmosphere.

Whilst I am a fan of exploring characters past, I feel it's going a bit Lost on the viewers. Why have we not learnt more about Glen or something? Just weird why they done it with Abraham last week.

I would be annoyed the mid season finale ended with an assault on the hospital. I'd sooner see Abraham's group captured or something. Create more suspense.

I believe they did it with Abraham to set the Eugenie reveal up, it allowed us to see that Abraham was doing this to make up for what happened before they met and that if he could have gotten him to DC and fixed the world it would have somehow resolved what ever guilt he was feeling.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Nov 2014, 5:55 pm

hampo171 wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:I actually quite enjoyed last night's episode. The music in the office was brilliant. Wish they used that more. Creates a bit of an atmosphere.

I believe they did it with Abraham to set the Eugenie reveal up, it allowed us to see that Abraham was doing this to make up for what happened before they met and that if he could have gotten him to DC and fixed the world it would have somehow resolved what ever guilt he was feeling.

I could understand the method, just why a character like Glen who has been in show longer hasn't had much attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Nov 2014, 8:26 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 25 Nov 2014, 8:56 am

I quite enjoyed last nights episode but could see the ending coming a mile off.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Mon 01 Dec 2014, 10:11 pm

Good episode to leave it on for the mid season break.

Sadly the mrs ruined the Beth story, couple of hours before it started.

Luckily we left the channel on, as there is a minute or so with(forgotten his name), who is following the group.

Returns in febuary.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 01 Dec 2014, 10:30 pm

Fantastic episode.

Glad I watched it spoiler free. The post credits was really interesting too.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulking_up Tue 02 Dec 2014, 8:17 am

I lost track of something here. What came out the woods with Daryl?

Hulking_up

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 02 Dec 2014, 8:42 am

I thought it was an ok mid series finale - I knew that was coming but my wife jumped right off the sofa when it happened

Quick question - Do you think they would consider a plot where by Rick starts to go too far, he distances himself from the group and starts to become the big bad rather than the hero he has been portrayed as so far?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Dec 2014, 8:44 am

Hulking_up wrote:I lost track of something here. What came out the woods with Daryl?

My guess would be Noah as he escaped with Daryl when Carol was taken by the cops.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 02 Dec 2014, 8:45 am

They seemed a bit short on budget last night for a series finale. Thought it was average until the last 5 mins.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Tue 02 Dec 2014, 10:37 am

Paul Mac 6CW wrote:I thought it was an ok mid series finale - I knew that was coming but my wife jumped right off the sofa when it happened

Quick question - Do you think they would consider a plot where by Rick starts to go too far, he distances himself from the group and starts to become the big bad rather than the hero he has been portrayed as so far?

I can see that happening.

Was surprised he ran the cop over when he told him to stop.
And shot him.

Can see Rick dying at the end of the show.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Dec 2014, 12:13 pm

Totally enthralled by the post credit scene
Spoiler:

Wonder what happened to Father Gabriel?

It's weird that how 2 intertwining stories have ended so abruptly. Hard to know where they go with this going forward. I think Noah might lead the group to Richmond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 02 Dec 2014, 1:20 pm

This is an interesting read about the second half - there arent any spoilers about what happens but a few things are hinted:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/12/01/the-walking-dead-scott-gimple-coda-midseason-finale-burning-questions/

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 31 Jan 2015, 2:31 pm

Back on monday february 9th at 9pm on FOX
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 04 Feb 2015, 2:11 pm

I just had an epiphany.

The reason Zombies chase humans are because they are looking for Strepsils. They don't really want to eat you.

Imagine how sore your throat would be if all you do is go GGGGGGGGG the whole time.

So next time you see a Zombie, give the poor bloke a Strepsil.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 7:05 pm

Wow what a way to reconvene the series. Kinda shotgun action like the first episode.

Won't give anything away. It is quite dark it has to be said.

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Wed 11 Feb 2015, 12:06 am

Dark doesn't even cover half of it legendkillar, what an episode though!

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 11 Feb 2015, 10:47 am

Spoiler:

There is some interesting stuff on here for anyone who wants to read it. Goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway, there are obvious spoilers for those that haven't seen it.

A great clip of next weeks episode as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Wed 11 Feb 2015, 11:53 am

legendkillarV2 wrote:Wow what a way to reconvene the series. Kinda shotgun action like the first episode.

As opposed to the usually light and cheerful tone of the show ?

Sorry.  Smile

Yes it was dark...but very good nonetheless.  They said this eight episode stretch was going to be different - think we saw a touch of that coming through.  Looking forward to more...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 1:05 pm

alfie wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:Wow what a way to reconvene the series. Kinda shotgun action like the first episode.

As opposed to the usually light and cheerful tone of the show ?

Sorry.  Smile

Yes it was dark...but very good nonetheless.  They said this eight episode stretch was going to be different - think we saw a touch of that coming through.  Looking forward to more...

Smile

I guess I should've been more detailed. I was meaning more from a real dark psychological place. It was a mind job to say the least. I thought it was a cracker.

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Wed 11 Feb 2015, 1:07 pm

Spoiler:
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Fri 13 Feb 2015, 3:03 pm

I started watching The Walking Dead a few months ago but avoided this thread until I had completely caught up which I have now. I must say this show is brilliant. The first season was quite slow but I stuck with it and I'm glad I did.

Anybody else a notice that the actor playing Noah was the main kid from Everybody Hates Chris? Knew I recognised him from somewhere.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 20 Feb 2015, 10:09 pm

Anyone enjoy this weeks episode?

Thought it was quite slow.

I watched the first two back to back and got fatigue by the end. However the ending had me hooked!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Sat 21 Feb 2015, 2:12 am

Yeah decent enough episode. Wonder who that guy was at the end?

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 24 Feb 2015, 11:56 am

Yesterday's episode was good. The ending seems to good to be real imo.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Tue 24 Feb 2015, 11:06 pm

Yeah, something's gotta happen there.

Getting a nit annoyed with Rick. Would actually like to see him killed.

Be good to see the group get on without him.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 25 Feb 2015, 1:14 pm

Why?

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 25 Feb 2015, 1:36 pm

Because i find him annoying.

Also, don't think many people would see it coming.

Would be a surprise.

Daryl could step up and lead the group.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Wed 25 Feb 2015, 1:56 pm

Spoiler:

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Wed 25 Feb 2015, 2:52 pm

hampo171 wrote:
Spoiler:

Just read that and wished I hadn't! 

Oh the cruel temptation of a 'spoiler' box.

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 20 Mar 2015, 9:39 am

I thought that this weeks episode was fantastic.

Loved the way Noah went out. Glenns story has run its course me thinks! He is going to go postal!

Also really liked how Carole is also nuts! Abrahams redemption continues and he is most probably my favourite character right now.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 20 Mar 2015, 9:54 am

Yeah, was a good episode.
Noah's death was probably the best.

Hopefully Glenn is the next to go. Not a fan.

Not a huge fan of Abraham, would'nt mind seeing him going the same way Noah went.

Its good that Maggie heard him telling the woman that the group cant be trusted.

Will be interesting to see how that pans out.

The episode in all was alot better then previous ones since the break.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 20 Mar 2015, 11:06 am

You mean Gabriel West?

Abraham is the military dude with the dyed red hair

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 20 Mar 2015, 11:15 am

I was meaning Abraham. From thug who beat people to death and was about to top himself to the guy who ran in to save the woman who fell and also lead the construction gang.

Gabriel is just nuts! Hopefully zombie fodder soon enough.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 20 Mar 2015, 11:17 am

Yeah I thought you meant Abraham Adam but then West mentioned Maggie overhearing the conversation and that was definitely Gabriel

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 20 Mar 2015, 11:22 am

Sorry - I see what you mean now.

AM I right in thinking there are just two episodes left?

Without knowing what happens and hypothesising, but I am guess its going to be the downfall of Alexandria by the end of the series - either from within with Rick taking out the abusive husband ((and Glenn coming back with news that Deannas son has died and how the other survivor caused the death of both) or from the "W" group who we have yet to meet.

Can imagine that it might end a bit like the end of last season - Rick captured by Terminus.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 24 Mar 2015, 12:14 pm

Whoa! Rick got knocked the fudge out by michonne Laugh Laugh
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by lfc91 Tue 24 Mar 2015, 12:36 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:Whoa! Rick got knocked the fudge out by michonne Laugh Laugh

Did not see that coming!! For a minute I thought she had killed him!

lfc91

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:09 am

Paul Mac 6CW wrote:You mean Gabriel West?

Abraham is the military dude with the dyed red hair

Yes, thats him.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 31 Mar 2015, 10:18 am

That ending left a lot to be desired. Weakest finale so far of all the seasons imo.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 31 Mar 2015, 10:32 am

I think in terms of story telling it was great - The Rick line about how many of you do I have to kill to save your lives was perfectly delivered and showed the dilemma he is faced with. In a world like that it is really only the strongest and most nasty that will survive, how do you remain 'good' when all that you have to do is so 'bad'

Morgan arriving at the point that he did highlighted the reversal between the two, during their last meeting. Morgan had lost everything, he had nothing keeping him attached to reality. Rick was grounded, he had a family who he was doing everything he could for to survive

X months down the line and Morgan has reached an almost Zen like state where Rick has lost his way and is teetering on the edge of going full blown Governor

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 31 Mar 2015, 10:39 am

But the main part I didn't like was Glen saving that guy who tried killing him. I was like 'Shoot him goddammit, this guy just shot you and your letting him live?"
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 31 Mar 2015, 10:43 am

I think it was used to highlight the difference between him and Rick, the same with the Sasha and Gabriel altercation

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Tue 31 Mar 2015, 10:46 am

I thought it was a better final episode than expected.

Moragn with the group will be good(if he sticks around).

Was getting excited when the walkers were on Glen, hoped that would be the end for him.

Still not a fan of Gabriel.

Thought the final scene was decent enough, was good that Rick and Morgan met, rather than waiting till next season.

Watched the Talking dead afterwards.
Had Morgan, Daryl and Carol on there talking about the series and answering questions from the fans.

All in all I thought this season was'nt great.
The first couple of episodes and the last 2 were decent, wasnt a fan of the inbetweeen episodes.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next