The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balotelli shows off in front of goal. FAIL!

+8
custart
Smirnoffpriest
sodhat
GSC
User Name
JDandfries
Beer
Adam D
12 posters

Go down

Balotelli shows off in front of goal. FAIL! Empty Balotelli shows off in front of goal. FAIL!

Post by Adam D Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:05 am

Mario Balotelli was hauled off after 30 minutes in yesterdays game due to his unprofessionalism

Here is the vid:

youtube video in spoiler
Spoiler:

So what are everyones thoughts about him? I was about to put him in my fantasy team!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Balotelli shows off in front of goal. FAIL! Empty Re: Balotelli shows off in front of goal. FAIL!

Post by Beer Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:54 am

Fair play to him. Nobody would've cared had he pulled it off.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Balotelli shows off in front of goal. FAIL! Empty Re: Balotelli shows off in front of goal. FAIL!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:37 am

Clarke James wrote:Fair play to him. Nobody would've cared had he pulled it off.

Disagree, whilst it's acceptable to show a bit of flair to create a chance that wasn't there before, spinning around and backheeling it when it gave no extra benefit makes him look like a complete Muppet.

One of the players in football that I cannot stand. But surely Man City knew they were buying a class A knobhead when they bought him.

Back to top Go down

Post by JDandfries Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:38 am

It's only a friendly, and I bet if you called him, he would answer his phone!

JDandfries

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:41 am

He's actually a bit of a legend up there.

He went up to a homeless guy and gave him a ridiculous amount of money. And there was the incident with the school bully. He's flamboyant, nothing wrong with that. Certain players need to be able to express themselves at times.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:45 am

I'm not saying he's compeltely bad, but the majority of his time on the pitch he comes across as a horrible person. Unfortunately for Balotelli he likes to express himself on the pitch through a large amount of huffs, puffs and exaggerated arm movements.

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:57 am

I think he's brilliant.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:01 pm

United fan bias aside, I think he's a petulant, egotistical wretch.

Can't stand him at all and the fact he did that doesn't surprise me one bit. Absolutely shocking behaviour and a lot of disrespect to the LA Galaxy. Mancini's gone up in my estimation for taking him off.

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:16 pm

Oh come on, its only a friendly. As if hed do it when it counts anyway.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:21 pm

I appreciate it's a friendly and all of that, just think it's disrespectful.

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:38 pm

Graeme Swann's Cat wrote:Oh come on, its only a friendly. As if hed do it when it counts anyway.

He is a bit mad though...he might do. Mancini was right to sub him because it can't be acceptable to do something disrespectful like that, even in a friendly.

I do like him though, a good player and a maverick type, those types of players keep it interesting.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:46 pm

He can disrespect me all he likes if he does it by missing easy chances. Nothing wrong with a bit of showboating.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:27 pm

I think he's a tool and will be shipped out before he has a chance to make his mark.

I think the worst thing about that piece of showboating was how he totally ignored his team mate, who was in a better position, to try and show off - and of course the way he threw a tantrum when he was pulled off, but what else do you expect.

I think it's the main reason Man C aren't doing better, because they've signed lots of players who are high maintenance or have huge chips on their shoulders - combine that with a huge squad of expensive players (so most players don't get enough game time) and i bet it creates a really bad environment

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by custart Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:18 pm

I thought he thought he was offside. There was a whistle as he received the pass. Then when he was arguing with Mancini he looked as though he simulated blowing a whistle.

custart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:31 pm

i just have put him in my fantasy team 🤦

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:00 pm

custart wrote:I thought he thought he was offside. There was a whistle as he received the pass. Then when he was arguing with Mancini he looked as though he simulated blowing a whistle.

I agree, and lets be honest he's not going to do this in a crunch tie in the prem now is he? Pre-season friendlies don't matter, everyone knows that.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:10 am

I think he's vastly overrated and can't stand how petulant he is, he seems to be angry that he has the chance to be a top footballer, he need not worry though, he'll never find out, how any football fan can rate this clown is beyond comprehension, primadona of the highest order

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:55 pm

Although he's obviously not a likable person, I do find it funny how cartoonish of a character he is.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:02 pm

he is by far THE funniest person in football today! Love hearing about his stories! Brings great character to the Prmier League and he has a LOT of talent!

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:05 pm

So I've heard...

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down