The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balotelli Ready to 'Kill' Racists

+10
Ent
The Special Juan
TopHat24/7
CodeX12
ReallyReal
sodhat
GSC
dondelero
Gregers
Duty281
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Balotelli Ready to 'Kill' Racists Empty Balotelli Ready to 'Kill' Racists

Post by Duty281 Wed 30 May 2012, 11:29 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18260738

While I applaud his spirit, I can't help but feel he's just made himself a target for the racist thugs in Poland and Ukraine now.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Balotelli Ready to 'Kill' Racists Empty Re: Balotelli Ready to 'Kill' Racists

Post by Gregers Wed 30 May 2012, 11:30 am

Good on him

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by dondelero Wed 30 May 2012, 12:41 pm

He is probaby being a bit OTT here. It would be more helpful for him to commit to walking off a pitch if racist abuse is going on, this would be more effective.

dondelero

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 30 May 2012, 1:28 pm

Since when is Balotelli ever not OTT?
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by dondelero Wed 30 May 2012, 2:00 pm

Graeme Swann's Cat wrote:Since when is Balotelli ever not OTT?

Fair point Mr Cat.

dondelero

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 30 May 2012, 2:08 pm

I almost hope there is evidence during this tournament of the racist abuse that UEFA and the hosts' FAs are burying their heads about

They need a kick up the backside and to commit to ridding their games of this. It's an embarrassment they have the tournament with things as they are - and even having it has inspired next to no real action against it.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by dondelero Thu 31 May 2012, 10:54 am

Unfortuantely it is only Balotelli that is willing to take a stand. The current England players are in the main very silent about the racism that they are bound to face. This does not bode well if racism is to be dealt with as their attitude indicates that they do not view the racism as a problem.

dondelero

Back to top Go down

Post by ReallyReal Thu 31 May 2012, 4:41 pm

As UEFA think turning up for the second half of one of their competitions 1 minute late is twice the crime that racist abuse from fans is, at least judging by the fines they dished out to Man City and Porto anyway, don't expect anything to ever be done by those who run the game.
The only way things will ever change is if a whole team take action, by either sitting down on the pitch and refusing to play until the racist fans are arrested, or simply leaving the field en masse.

ReallyReal

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeX12 Thu 31 May 2012, 4:58 pm

For once Balotelli is spot on.
UEFA should kick racism out of football.

CodeX12

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeX12 Thu 31 May 2012, 4:59 pm

To be fair I don't think people would have the courage to be racist to Balotelli.

CodeX12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 May 2012, 5:00 pm

I have been informed that Balotelli has already commited a number of murders. It's just one part of the life of being a multimillionnaire celebrity footballer.

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 31 May 2012, 5:31 pm

Growing to like Balotelli over time and his statement about walking out if there's racist chanting is great. Would love to see him turn to the crowd, give them the finger, and then just walk off.

Fifa/Uefa would still try to be in denial.......

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 31 May 2012, 5:55 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:Growing to like Balotelli over time and his statement about walking out if there's racist chanting is great. Would love to see him turn to the crowd, give them the finger, and then just walk off.

Balotelli would be fined and banned for unsporting behaviour. Against FIFA, you can't win.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Thu 31 May 2012, 6:20 pm

TSC wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:Growing to like Balotelli over time and his statement about walking out if there's racist chanting is great. Would love to see him turn to the crowd, give them the finger, and then just walk off.

Balotelli would be fined and banned for unsporting behaviour. Against FIFA, you can't win.

To be honest he would deserve it, walk off if you are being abused fair enough - don't announce it to the world before hand and make yourself a target.

He is great entertainment but an absolute idiot.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 31 May 2012, 8:53 pm

dondelero wrote:Unfortuantely it is only Balotelli that is willing to take a stand. The current England players are in the main very silent about the racism that they are bound to face. This does not bode well if racism is to be dealt with as their attitude indicates that they do not view the racism as a problem.

dond , boletelli is a nut job, he isnt saying he wants to make a stand he is saying- give me any grief and i will kill ya- he is talking gansta- get it. Not helping anyone.

Secondly I dont understand your problem with english players, why doesnt it bode well ?, why are you singling them out?, of course they know about the racism - two of players parents arnt going to the tourny- do you assume they dont know the reason why that is??

seriously what are you on about dude?

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 31 May 2012, 9:04 pm

Good on Super Mario. He''s a bit of a loose cannon at times but he's hit the nail on the head here. The football authorities doesn't deal with racism well. I would exclude the F.A from that they have handled it well.

Zaragoza got fined £9k for Samuel Eto'o being subjected to racist abuse. Porto got fined something ridiculous like £15k for Mario Balotelli being racially abused even though they tried to deny it.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 May 2012, 9:09 pm

There's taking a stand and then there's being moronic

This is the latter so less of the 'good on him' comments

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 31 May 2012, 9:10 pm

if he wants to make a stand he shouldnt go to ukraine- or he should make
intellegent points on telly- not say" i will kill em"- Dont get me
wrong its funny as hell in a way. But for people to think he is some
sort of activist for what is right is sort of strange. There is a
,massive lack of understanding on this subject - the ukranians and
polish are this way due to being victims themselves and they are still
feeling that in the modern day and can still remeber the traumer. There
is no good in saying i will kill someone lol, although it is pretty
funny.. Its almost retarded and certainlhy reatrded to think what he
said was right in a serious way

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 31 May 2012, 9:19 pm

So making excuses for racism is acceptable but making a stand against it is retarded?

Have a word with yourself mate.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 31 May 2012, 9:21 pm

Maybe you need to read the post before making such a ridiculas comment. Making a stand isnt saying i will kill em- i mentioned other ways to make a stand.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 31 May 2012, 9:26 pm

The guys only 21 he is entitled to say daft things he isn't going to kill someone.

You huddled all Ukranians and Polish in the same bracket as racist because they have been oppressed in the past. That was a fair bit more ridiculous than what Balotelli said.

When did black people oppress the Poles or Ukranians btw?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 31 May 2012, 9:34 pm

mystiroakey wrote:if he wants to make a stand he shouldnt go to ukraine- or he should make
intellegent points on telly- not say" i will kill em"- Dont get me
wrong its funny as hell in a way. But for people to think he is some
sort of activist for what is right is sort of strange. There is a
,massive lack of understanding on this subject - the ukranians and
polish are this way due to being victims themselves and they are still
feeling that in the modern day and can still remeber the traumer. There
is no good in saying i will kill someone lol, although it is pretty
funny.. Its almost retarded and certainlhy reatrded to think what he
said was right in a serious way

Are you being serious? He is not an activist. Just a foootballer who doesn;t want monkey chants directed towards him. What lack of understanding? Making Nazi salutes is understandable? The police looking on as a group of neo nazis went to beat a group of Asians? They can remember the trauma so they visit it on others or watch idly by as trauma is visited on others? You're talking utter rubbish mate. Serious nonsense.

They need only look back 70 years as they gladly sent their jewish population to the chambers. That was trauma they gladly visited on others. Spare me the understanding of racists.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 31 May 2012, 9:36 pm

mystiroakey wrote:Maybe you need to read the post before making such a ridiculas comment. Making a stand isnt saying i will kill em- i mentioned other ways to make a stand.

I'm old fashioned. Anyone calling me or my kids a black (insert adjective) will get a beating. Simple. That is something they will understand. Perhaps its because you have never been subjected to it that you can find excuses for it.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 31 May 2012, 9:37 pm

did i really?? when did i even call them racist??

you think threatening to kill is worse than explaining that there countries have been oppressed.

We are not on the same page pal- it has nothing to do with blacks oppressing them at all. Its the Nazi influence which killed the jew population in poland etc, Many of these nazi football holligans see jews/blacks/etc as a lower race because of the brainwashing that exsited in there country. The fact that in some of there towns there jew populations were dissemated they now use it as a cuss to the rival fans, the biggest insult is to call them jews- because jews are seen as low class to them. its the way many have been brought up, hitler grouped jews and blacks together as this lower class.Anyway its shockingly sad. However I look at them these supposed fans with pitty rather than hate.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 31 May 2012, 9:39 pm

azania wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:Maybe you need to read the post before making such a ridiculas comment. Making a stand isnt saying i will kill em- i mentioned other ways to make a stand.

I'm old fashioned. Anyone calling me or my kids a black (insert adjective) will get a beating. Simple. That is something they will understand. Perhaps its because you have never been subjected to it that you can find excuses for it.

there is no excuse for there behaviour, but reasons behind it . No one deserves to die. And saying that you will kill someone for being racist(although i do not believe he ever would) isnt helping matters.

the truth is today what is 'blacker' to a the average brit - a black brit, a balck italian, or an eastern european??

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 31 May 2012, 9:42 pm

mystiroakey wrote:did i really?? when did i even call them racist??

you think threatening to kill is worse than explaining that there countries have been oppressed.

We are not on the same page pal- it has nothing to do with blacks oppressing them at all. Its the Nazi influence which killed the jew population in poland etc, Many of these nazi football holligans see jews/blacks/etc as a lower race because of the brainwashing that exsited in there country. The fact that in some of there towns there jew populations were dissemated they now use it as a cuss to the rival fans, the biggest insult is to call them jews- because jews are seen as low class to them. its the way many have been brought up, hitler grouped jews and blacks together as this lower class.Anyway its shockingly sad. However I look at them these supposed fans with pitty rather than hate.

And yet there was never these fears when the World Cup took place in Germany.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 31 May 2012, 9:42 pm

mystiroakey wrote:
azania wrote:

there is no excuse for there behaviour, but reasons behind it . No one deserves to die. And saying that you will kill someone for being racist(although i do not believe he ever would) isnt helping matters.

the truth is today what is 'blacker' to a the average brit - a black brit, a balck italian, or an eastern european??

Here we go. When he said "kill them" do you mean he actually meant take away their lives of he was using a euphamism that is commonly used?

If someone, anyone insulted me and especially my kids racially I will make sure they never insult anyone again.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 31 May 2012, 9:43 pm

Crimey wrote:

Or South Africa who had just and more recently come out of an oppressive system.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 31 May 2012, 9:44 pm

Crimey wrote:

germany has moved on- Its the sad reality that there are still countries left in the ashes not moving forward

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 31 May 2012, 9:45 pm

People in Southern Ireland were oppressed by the British would you show the same level of understanding to anyone from their who still harboured feelings of hatred towards the Brits.

Regardless of what went on in any country in the past a young man playing football shouldn't need to be subjected to racist abuse.

What Balotelli said should be taken with a pinch of salt. He clearly has no intention of going all Rambo the minute he hears monkey chants but I can understand his frustration.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 31 May 2012, 9:45 pm

Brainwashing occurred in SOuth Africa in all aspects of society and starting with kindergarten education. Why are you excusing these bigots?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 31 May 2012, 9:46 pm

azania wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:
azania wrote:

Here we go. When he said "kill them" do you mean he actually meant take away their lives of he was using a euphamism that is commonly used?

If someone, anyone insulted me and especially my kids racially I will make sure they never insult anyone again.

Look the statement isnt making a stand- thats what i pointed out.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 31 May 2012, 9:46 pm

azania wrote:

Brainwashing occurred in SOuth Africa in all aspects of society and starting with kindergarten education. Why are you excusing these bigots?

why do you think i am excusing them?

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 31 May 2012, 9:47 pm

Yes it is. A very powerful stand of a young black footballer saying loud and clear that he will not turn the other cheek and accept being referred to as a monkey. All power to him for making his position very clear. Now it's up to the bigots and those who excuse them.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 31 May 2012, 9:48 pm

mystiroakey wrote:
azania wrote:

why do you think i am excusing them?

Unfortunately I don't have psychic powers. You can answer that question yourself though.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 31 May 2012, 9:50 pm

If you wanna make a stand or make the world a better place - you need to understand why the problems have occured- not play Holly Wilaboobie for tat guys.. Yeah i am abit more liberal on this but thats the way it is. Whatever any of you say about me- I am not excusing there behaviour and i wished that UEFA had done something about this(as there would have had the power to at least move on a change quicker in this countries and using the tourny as bait) before they were given the opportunity to hold this event.

Last edited by mystiroakey on Thu 31 May 2012, 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 31 May 2012, 9:51 pm

ps holly willobee means her assets- lol cant even say t-i-tfor tat on here!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 31 May 2012, 9:57 pm

I don't think Balotelli wants to make the World a better place I think he just wants to go out and represent his country at a major tournament for the first time without being racially abused.

He made a stand imo. He may have worded it poorly but like I said he's only 21 and a bit of a loose cannon. To many players have said nothing.

All countries should agree to walk off the park and refuse to play the game if there is any racist chanting. UEFA and FIFA won't make a stand so the other FAs should show them up.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 31 May 2012, 10:05 pm

Well i am hoping for a smooth tourny in fairness- racism is quite a big deal at the poitical level in these countries which is bringing up alot of press from either side- which is at least the start of a change. I think football could have helped them move this on quicker mind. But it is what it is i suppose, uefa and fifa are a complete joke- and if any black player walks off i will applaud him/them. Balotelli Ready to 'Kill' Racists 732107

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 31 May 2012, 10:06 pm

mystiroakey wrote:If you wanna make a stand or make the world a better place - you need to understand why the problems have occured- not play Holly Wilaboobie for tat guys.. Yeah i am abit more liberal on this but thats the way it is. Whatever any of you say about me- I am not excusing there behaviour and i wished that UEFA had done something about this(as there would have had the power to at least move on a change quicker in this countries and using the tourny as bait) before they were given the opportunity to hold this event.

I'm sorry I simply disagree 100%. What have blacks and Asians done to Ukrainians? Why should we 'understand' some guys referring specifically to blacks as monkeys?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 31 May 2012, 10:13 pm

you can disagree pal no dramas. However being brainwashed by your family,religion,neighbours,school,country happens to almost anyone under that type of regime. I have no idea how it happens, but it happens and has happened in many countries to millions and millions of people, these people are as naive as religious nuts or suicide bombers. many of them live in a very different world to us. we are the lucky ones dude.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 31 May 2012, 10:15 pm

Az is from South Africa mate.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 31 May 2012, 10:18 pm

Ta sugar, didnt realise..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 31 May 2012, 10:20 pm

mystiroakey wrote:you can disagree pal no dramas. However being brainwashed by your family,religion,neighbours,school,country happens to almost anyone under that type of regime. I have no idea how it happens, but it happens and has happened in many countries to millions and millions of people, these people are as naive as religious nuts or suicide bombers. many of them live in a very different world to us. we are the lucky ones dude.

So they had communism as part of their history. This is a reaction to it? Racism? Did black people bring communism to Ukraine? Why try to understand there people and make excuses and reason away their behaviour?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 31 May 2012, 10:23 pm

mystiroakey wrote:Ta sugar, didnt realise..

What difference does it make where I'm from? Now that you know, would you understand if I went on an anti white rampage? After all you abelungu (zulu and Xosha for white people) visited trauma on me and my kind.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 31 May 2012, 10:25 pm

azania wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:Ta sugar, didnt realise..

What difference does it make where I'm from? Now that you know, would you understand if I went on an anti white rampage? After all you abelungu (zulu and Xosha for white people) visited trauma on me and my kind.

Az it's not meant like that but the guy deserves to know where you are coming from. You have experience in this matter which is more than I can say for myself. I think we both took him the wrong way. I think he might have meant without educating people you will never deal with the problem.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 31 May 2012, 10:26 pm

You dont have to if you dont want to pal. I however do find it interesting as to why?. I question everything, its just the way I operate.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 31 May 2012, 10:31 pm

PBK I understand, but from my point of view, overt racism of that nature and what the cops did cannot be stopped by re-education. You simply ostracise them. When they wonder why they are left in the cold, then they will understand.

But in a situation like Ukraine, you walk and when the game is abandoned, they will wonder why. Some invested thinking will happen. I dont believe in spending money trying to 'reach' these people. Either they are left out in the cold and not invited to the party of they are beaten up. I've heard too many wishy washy comments about educating bigots. That sh1t don't work.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 31 May 2012, 10:32 pm

mystiroakey wrote:You dont have to if you dont want to pal. I however do find it interesting as to why?. I question everything, its just the way I operate.

You weren't questioning the racism coming out of Ukraine though. You were excusing it.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 31 May 2012, 10:33 pm

mystiroakey wrote:You dont have to if you dont want to pal. I however do find it interesting as to why?. I question everything, its just the way I operate.

Quite right mate without questions we only have answers with no meaning.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next