The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Vince going to make a come back?

5 posters

Go down

Is Vince going to make a come back? Empty Is Vince going to make a come back?

Post by TwisT Tue 26 Jul 2011, 1:12 pm

Although early days in the new HHH regime, do you think that Vince may come back to try and challenge HHH for control (maybe leading to a Wrestlemania match Rolling Eyes ) or do you think that he has properly stepped aside as being the face of the company in terms of leadership (on TV)?

I'm just wondering that there doesn't appear to be any send off or anything and the way he left was rather abrupt. I certainly couldn't see it coming. Plus, just by reading the results of RAW, there didn't appear to be any mention of Vince (though HHH is going to be on Smackdown apparently).

Saying that, I think there is going to be some sort of storyline involving control of the company. I mean I can't see Vince going out on a whimper like that.

Thoughts?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Is Vince going to make a come back? Empty Re: Is Vince going to make a come back?

Post by sodhat Tue 26 Jul 2011, 1:51 pm

I would expect a storyline to materialise at some point, otherwise it is a massive missed opportunity.

I would hope that the fans would be given a send off for Vince, even though he may irritate the vast majority with his decisions.

I sincerely hope he doesn't have a match with HHH. It would be another pointless beating for him. I'd rather it be Vince backing someone to beat HHH for control.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Is Vince going to make a come back? Empty Re: Is Vince going to make a come back?

Post by Fellaini25 Tue 26 Jul 2011, 2:12 pm

There was a mention of Vince on Raw, Triple H talked about Vince and thanked him, then there was a Thank You Vince chant.

Fellaini25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 26 Jul 2011, 4:59 pm

Vince will definitely be back unless he suddenly dies, hopefully not for a while though.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Tue 26 Jul 2011, 5:02 pm

the-gaffer wrote:Vince will definitely be back unless he suddenly dies, hopefully not for a while though.

Dies or comes back?

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 26 Jul 2011, 5:06 pm

Laugh Well played sir!

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Tue 26 Jul 2011, 5:07 pm

Sometimes you see them, sometimes you don't Very Happy

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 26 Jul 2011, 5:09 pm

Wink thumbsup

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 27 Jul 2011, 12:35 pm

A "Vince killed by someone payed for by HHH" storyline

Interesting.

It be better if Stephanie tries to muscle in.....then we will see who wears the trousers in their relationship.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down