The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Nexus (smackdown spoiler)

4 posters

Go down

New Nexus (smackdown spoiler) Empty New Nexus (smackdown spoiler)

Post by JamesLincs Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:29 pm

the duo of otunga and mcgillicutty(spelling?) come out to different music, still sporting the nexus attire and nexus titantron.. whats the point? despite the apparent popularity as far as merch was concerned what is left of nexus? 2 men no one care about. so whats the point in continuing as nexus? in the time its taken me write this (around 2 and a half minutes) theyve squashed the uso's.. again what is the point? tut! i dont know..

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

New Nexus (smackdown spoiler) Empty Re: New Nexus (smackdown spoiler)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:36 pm

I watched Smackdown on youtube this morning and one of the comments was that they came out to Justin Gabriels music which is even weirder considering how long ago they left the Nexus.

Obviously punk has changed music, but the WWE must have completely deleted This Fire Burns from the mp3 player.

/shrug

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:39 pm

It seems to me that the WWE have been changing the music of almost everyone who was involved with the Nexus since its beginnings. This Fire Burns will always be known as Punk's theme and not the Nexus'. But then again, I quite like Cult Of Personality as Punk's new theme as this shows he's now no longer anything to do with the Nexus.

Also, I swear the Uso's music has changed?
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:38 pm

I'm not too bothered about keeping the name of New Nexus, it's better than just splitting them up and FEing the pair, it gives them at least some kind of identity and a team name which is what has been missing with a lot of the most recent tag teams.

The music change will just so people no longer associate them with CM Punk I suppose.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by uberkiwi Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:51 am

I did notice that Mason Ryan was still on the titantron package too.

uberkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down