The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Note from Smackdown (Spoiler for MizTV/Possible spoiler on next 'heyman guy')

+2
BD21
ManUtdImy
6 posters

Go down

Note from Smackdown (Spoiler for MizTV/Possible spoiler on next 'heyman guy') Empty Note from Smackdown (Spoiler for MizTV/Possible spoiler on next 'heyman guy')

Post by ManUtdImy Wed 17 Jul 2013, 3:35 pm

Noticed after reading the spoilers from Smackdown in detail that Heyman seemed to hint at the next 'heyman guy' from NXT.

Here is what I read about the MizTV segment: -Miz TV is up next, and The Miz is getting next to no reaction from Providence. Paul Heyman draws great heat, and tells CM Punk to "stay down" in his fight against Brock Lesnar. Miz exchanges glares with Curtis Axel on his way out.

Stay down is the catchphrase of Corey Graves and it is what he has tattooed on his knuckles.

Very, very interesting, I think Graves vs Punk would be a fantastic feud in the future.

Thoughts?

ManUtdImy

Back to top Go down

Note from Smackdown (Spoiler for MizTV/Possible spoiler on next 'heyman guy') Empty Re: Note from Smackdown (Spoiler for MizTV/Possible spoiler on next 'heyman guy')

Post by BD21 Wed 17 Jul 2013, 3:36 pm

I think you're reading too much into it

BD21

Back to top Go down

Note from Smackdown (Spoiler for MizTV/Possible spoiler on next 'heyman guy') Empty Re: Note from Smackdown (Spoiler for MizTV/Possible spoiler on next 'heyman guy')

Post by ManUtdImy Wed 17 Jul 2013, 3:38 pm

Probably

ManUtdImy

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 17 Jul 2013, 4:23 pm

The fact that somebody suggesting a logical hint at future WWE storyline direction is told they're 'reading too much into it' sums up WWE's current storyline direction to me!

The company has been putting on mostly really good shows recently but it all feels a bit like it's by the seat of their pants.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 17 Jul 2013, 4:35 pm

I'm wondering what people think of an nxt heyman guy coming up at this time?

I theory it sounds like a great idea but at the moment it baisically amounts to second fiddle behind Lesnar and in the firing line of a vengeful Punk.

Could kill a career before its started.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by ManUtdImy Wed 17 Jul 2013, 4:40 pm

Agreed MD, seems strange with the current feud between Punk and Lesnar. Unless he is dropping these subtle hints until after SummerSlam when the feud is probably over

ManUtdImy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 18 Jul 2013, 4:13 am

I really rate Corey Graves, he's got the look and intensity thay I really like, I mentioned him on here months ago and got a few funny replies

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 18 Jul 2013, 11:41 am

I didn't see the comment, but wouldn't have agreed a few months ago. He seemed to be an average wrestler with a poor gimmick, my opinion has changed though. As you said he has the intensity and the gimmick suits him - he's also shown it works as a heel and a face.

I doubt he'll be a top level star, but he would fit well into the mid-card title scene.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 18 Jul 2013, 1:42 pm

This was when he was still a heel without any real feud, I listed 4 or 5 and he was one of them, I liked his look, the jeans, the boots, the tattoos the hair, he reminded me of Orton but had something else that didnt make him a clone

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down