The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you posting here yet?

2 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

Are you posting here yet? Empty Are you posting here yet?

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:40 pm

Hi Guys,
I was just wondering if 6WF had made any moves to actually posting on v2 or if you are holding off until May?
The only reason I ask is that I hold a desire to participate fully in 6WF but any previous attempts have fallen flat due to me being to busy/athapectic to post during the day, if I was able to post at night it would be prefereable by my standards as my creative juices tend to flow at night shut away from the rest of the world, obviously when 606 shuts down in may i assume the transition will be made over here but has anything been set up as of yet that could benefit night hawks like me?
Thanks
Greg

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Are you posting here yet? Empty Re: Are you posting here yet?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:21 am

Whilst 606 continues to exist we'll be there. I assume that as soon as it closes down we'll be moving over to here fully.

If you wish to participate, it can be arranged that people can post your promos in the day for you if it is at night you're available. Just an idea for you mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:39 am

I'm sure there are plenty of people willing and able to move promo's from here to 606 for you. The pre-mod thread was setup to do that so post them there (I'll do it if I get the chance)

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down