The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 New signings for Widnes for next season

3 posters

Go down

4 New signings for Widnes for next season Empty 4 New signings for Widnes for next season

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 8:50 pm

http://www.widnesvikings.co.uk/article.php?id=5567

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

4 New signings for Widnes for next season Empty Re: 4 New signings for Widnes for next season

Post by MBTGOG Sun 07 Aug 2011, 9:29 pm

George,

Will you start copy and pasting the stories as well or at least writing the main points out. Would make it easier for a lot of people.

MBTGOG

Back to top Go down

4 New signings for Widnes for next season Empty Re: 4 New signings for Widnes for next season

Post by Kenny Tue 09 Aug 2011, 4:15 pm

Widnes are putting together a good side , may take a while to gel with so many new signings though .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue 09 Aug 2011, 7:32 pm

KINGKENNY7HEAVEN wrote:Widnes are putting together a good side , may take a while to gel with so many new signings though .
I'm sure that it will take a bit of time to gel for the club, but once the players do gel they should have a good season. I would expect Widnes on their return to Super League to finish just below half way, which won't be a bad start for them.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Aug 2011, 12:33 pm

I fear for us to tell you the truth. By all means I am happy with some of the players we have brought in, Patrick Ah Van the exception (garbage)

But I feel it isn't just the players we need, but a coach as well. Dennis Betts is not the man to lead us into Super League, especially when John Kear and Justin Morgan will be out of work. He doesn't seem to have any control of his current squad given the fact we threw the games away against Leigh and Halifax with poor discipline. Can't really blame him for the hammering we got last week at Featherstone though

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down