The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All change for England

Go down

All change for England Empty All change for England

Post by HQ matt Thu 11 Aug 2011, 4:58 pm

13 changes to the line up for this weekends game in Cardiff. First thing that strikes me is that this line up and last weeks are pretty equal in quality. Seems to me that most of the other top nations have a very clear first 15, with perhaps the exception of France, whilst strength in depth is a good thing surely certainty over the first team is more important?

Anyway, the team, i know many people are not fans of the centre combo but they should be well organised defensivley and should be able to get over the gain line and allow the outside backs to show their running ability. The tight five looks strong and the back row looks well balanced.

Monye, Simpson, Robshaw, Payne and doran jones have failed to make either squad and 10 players will be cut before the Ireland, barring injury I cant see these players being named in the final 30. That means 5 more to be dropped, I wonder who they will be?

HQ matt

Back to top Go down