The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racing - Sunday 20th Feb

3 posters

Go down

Racing - Sunday 20th Feb Empty Racing - Sunday 20th Feb

Post by Solerina Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:29 pm

Post your comments and any tips for Sunday's racing on here please.

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Racing - Sunday 20th Feb Empty Re: Racing - Sunday 20th Feb

Post by Grahame1971 Sun 20 Feb 2011, 9:13 am

Typical Sunday racing in Britain today however one thing i'll be keeping an eye on today is how Donald McCains horses perform. Yesterdays performances by Any Given Day & Overturn were somewhat below what i think they expected, Drill Sergeant was a little unlucky as was travelling ok when brought down however with the festival on the horizon, and i know Peddlers Cross won decently enough at Kelso on Thursday, i don't think his horses are running that well. He could easily knock in four winners at Sedgefield however if they were to run poorly and all get turned over then if i were a Peddlers Cross backer i'd be getting slightly concerned.
A couple of horses i'm keen on at Kempton on the AW this afternoon are Highly Regal (3.55) and Al Aqabah (4.55) and one at Sedgefield that i'm also hoping will relsih the bottomless conditions is Sue Smiths Teenando in the 2.40. A real heavy ground horse, hopefully the conditions today will suit.

Good luck if your having a go today. thumbsup

Grahame1971

Back to top Go down

Post by racingnut Sun 20 Feb 2011, 1:54 pm

Even by usual standards todays fare is pretty bad.Sedgy is my local course but even i wont pay to go and watch whats running there.Only possible interest today is Cape Tribulation at Rasen.Ran a belter behind Wayward Prince in the Towton,in fact he travelled up as the better horse for most of the contest but possibly the first run back after a decent break and the trip just proved his undoing.Slightly shorter trip on a more forgiving track today should see him in a better light.Irish stuff is just ok and i certainly dont touch the sand shufflers with bad money. Good luck if anyone "plays".

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down