The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wigan Vs Norwich Preview

2 posters

Go down

Wigan Vs Norwich Preview Empty Wigan Vs Norwich Preview

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 12 Aug 2011, 11:36 am

Norwich Vs Wigan
KO-3pm 13/8/11
The DW Stadium
Watch-http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=124356&part=sports
Listen-Radio 5 Live and Local Radio

Norwich Team News
James Vaughan and Elliott Ward both set to miss opener against Wigan with knee injuries. Andrew Crofts is also a doubt after picking up a knock during pre season

Possible Starting 11
Ruddy,R Martin, Barnett,De Laet, Tierney,Fox,Bennett,Surman,Hoolahan,Holt,Morison

Notes From Press Conference
Lambert confirms bid in for Liverpool defender Daniel Ayala. 'We're trying to make things happen but we'll have to wait and see'
PL: 'I have got no worries about any of the lads whatsoever. It's new for us but I know they will give us everything they've got.'
PL confirms City in dialogue with Preston North End regarding loan deal for full-back Steven Smith
PL asked if spoken to other Prem Glaswegian bosses: 'I have spoken to them all. It's great to be able to speak your own language...'
The skipper talks to the media: 'We've worked hard and we're ready.' http://yfrog.com/kgn9lclj

Wigan Team News
Wigan are set to be without James Mcarthy after the player picked up an ankle injury in the final pre season game against Villarreal. the fitness of Hugo Rodallega and Antolin Alcaraz will be having a fitness test after returning from Copa America action.Mike Pollitt is also out injured.

Possible Wigan Starting 11
Al Habsi, Caldwell, Boyce, Figueroa, Gohouri, Watson, Moses, Diame, McArthur, Rodallega, Sammon.

Last Meeting
Was a friendly at Carrow Road back in August 2009.

Last time at the DW
was a 1-1 draw way back in october 2003, goals came from Andy Liddell and Iwan Roberts

Current Records

Norwich
won 2 drawn 2 and lost 1 in last 5 games

Wigan
won 4 drawn 1 in last 5 games

Officials
N/A

Match Odds with 888
Wigan win-Evens
Draw-9/4
Norwich Win-11/4

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Wigan Vs Norwich Preview Empty Re: Wigan Vs Norwich Preview

Post by sodhat Fri 12 Aug 2011, 12:46 pm

Tricky one to call for your boys. I think I put a draw down in the prediction league, but I wouldn't be surprised if either side nicked it.

sodhat

Back to top Go down