The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

premier league its a fight for 2nd place

5 posters

Go down

premier league its a fight for 2nd place Empty premier league its a fight for 2nd place

Post by pauline1981 Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:24 pm

premier league could be easy for man u they win it by 15 points

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

premier league its a fight for 2nd place Empty Re: premier league its a fight for 2nd place

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:25 pm

pauline1981 wrote:premier league could be easy for man u they win it by 15 points

Spoilers Pauline! I didn't want to know who won it until May time Sad

Back to top Go down

premier league its a fight for 2nd place Empty Re: premier league its a fight for 2nd place

Post by Crimey Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:33 pm

People said this about Chelsea last year and they ended up collapsing, same thing could happen to United this year.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:33 pm

I wouldn't go that far.
Sure Utd are favs, they were the strongest last year and have strengthened further so they are worthy favs to retain the title, but the money swilling around the other side on Manchester has to pay off soon and of course Chelsea aren't exactly struggling to pay the leccy bill, so I would expect both to challenge.
I do think that Utd are a strong bet at 6/4 though....

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline1981 Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:28 pm

we bet west brom good start

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:46 pm

The Premier League this season, will probably be much the same as last year with most teams involved in action at one end of the table or the other right up until the end of the season. Man Utd are probably most peoples favourites to win the title, but there have been many seasons where the favourite hasn't won the title, and from what I've seen I won't be expecting too many clean sheets for Man Utd this season.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyH Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:48 pm

pauline1981 wrote:premier league could be easy for man u they win it by 15 points

Thank God for that, I'll cancel my Sky, at least I can now play golf every Saturday for the next 9 months...
Glad you told me this, whens the trophy presentation?

censored

John

JohnnyH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down