The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ospreys & Blues players hitting form for Wales?

+2
wales606
Shifty
6 posters

Go down

Ospreys & Blues players hitting form for Wales? Empty Ospreys & Blues players hitting form for Wales?

Post by Shifty Sat 13 Aug 2011, 5:30 pm

Ok first I'm an Ospreys season ticket holder, so can my fellow supporters try to look past this as a swipe against Ho-Hum and a genuine debate.
Has anyone else noticed that all the Ospreys players with Wales have hit form at just the right time?

Ryan Jones - superb second half last week against england in Twickenham, lost his place for 3 games for Faletau, looks set to have a stormer against Argentina.

Mike Phillips - Left the Ospreys in the summer and lost to a bouncer in Cardiff Mcdonalds. Since then he's put in 2 good performances for Wales. Getting back to his best.

Huw Bennett - the last time I saw him play well was back in 2003, finally last week he looked a solid player and handling the pressure of the international game.

Jamie roberts - been outstanding in defence and attack in the last 2 games, we havent seen this form since the Lions tour.

Sam Warburton - Man of the match today and outstanding last week too, fantastic we have replaced Martyn Williams so quickly.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Ospreys & Blues players hitting form for Wales? Empty Re: Ospreys & Blues players hitting form for Wales?

Post by wales606 Sat 13 Aug 2011, 6:02 pm

True.

Perhaps its because they have had a decent coaching team for the last month Wink
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Ospreys & Blues players hitting form for Wales? Empty Re: Ospreys & Blues players hitting form for Wales?

Post by flyhalffactory Sat 13 Aug 2011, 6:05 pm

Agree with all that Alyn
flyhalffactory
flyhalffactory

Back to top Go down

Post by nottins_jones Sat 13 Aug 2011, 6:09 pm

I think we should go to Spala every year. The fact that they were away from Wales and in particular their tribes (Regions) has done them a world of good. No harm in going there for 3 days prior to every 6 Nations eh! Wink
nottins_jones
nottins_jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sat 13 Aug 2011, 7:00 pm

wales606 wrote:True.

Perhaps its because they have had a decent coaching team for the last month Wink

Funnily enough that's exactly what I was wondering thumbsup
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sat 13 Aug 2011, 7:29 pm

AlynDavies wrote: Ho-Hum

I think you are the first Welshman I have ever heard say Ho-Hum...!

Great improvements by many players, may well be fair to say that the Osprey and blues players have upped their game to equal the efforts of their Dragon and Scarlet mates.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sat 13 Aug 2011, 7:35 pm

maestegmafia wrote:I think you are the first Welshman I have ever heard say Ho-Hum...!

Great improvements by many players, may well be fair to say that the Osprey and blues players have upped their game to equal the efforts of their Dragon and Scarlet mates.

I knew you'd end up on this thread when you found it Hug

Ho-Hum is what Holley (Ho) and Humphreys (Hum) are called on the Ospreys forum. It's a bad habbit I shouldn't bring those terms here Wink

I'm more interested on your thoughts on the Ospreys players form now their away from the O's coaches though Smile

Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffineastbourne Sat 13 Aug 2011, 8:19 pm

What a divisive,ridiculous thread!The Welsh squad are one and wherever they are from means diddly.Are you an English WUM or just twp?

Taffineastbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sat 13 Aug 2011, 8:20 pm

Taffineastbourne wrote:What a divisive,ridiculous thread!The Welsh squad are one and wherever they are from means diddly.Are you an English WUM or just twp?

Don't you call me English! boxing
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sat 13 Aug 2011, 8:52 pm

Taffineastbourne wrote:What a divisive,ridiculous thread!The Welsh squad are one and wherever they are from means diddly.Are you an English WUM or just twp?

This article is more about why they dont play this well for there regions. Its not to do with them playing for Wales.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down