The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England -Wales the last two weeks!!!

4 posters

Go down

England -Wales the last two weeks!!! Empty England -Wales the last two weeks!!!

Post by majesticimperialman Sat 13 Aug 2011, 5:37 pm

After the last two weeks and watching bot games, do you feel that either team will be a threat to any SH team in the Rugby World Cup?

Personaly looking at both games i dont think either England or Wales will get out of their group to be honest.

What are your thoughts.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

England -Wales the last two weeks!!! Empty Re: England -Wales the last two weeks!!!

Post by Shifty Sat 13 Aug 2011, 7:38 pm

If everything goes against South Africa and Wales start well we have a chance. South Africa do look vunerable, but Wales will have to beat themselves to death to win that game, and it will leave us vunerable to the Islands teams.

England can go further than Wales, but only if Wilko is at fly half, and only if Armitage and Ashton stay fit.
England are back to their 90's style, dominant pack, weak set of backs.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

England -Wales the last two weeks!!! Empty Re: England -Wales the last two weeks!!!

Post by trebellbobaggins Sat 13 Aug 2011, 7:42 pm

Well that was awful from England wasn't it.

They seem to have plenty of talent but not a clue how to play.

Sadly a complete clear out of management is needed. How has Wells survived coach after coach whilst being a complete failure himself?

trebellbobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by trebellbobaggins Sat 13 Aug 2011, 7:44 pm

I think Wales are the better side, though we didn't see as many players tried out.

England will struggle to get out of their group if they play like that. No pace on the ball, no clue in the backs. Hard to believe they have gone so far backwards from Aussie last year.

trebellbobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Aug 2011, 10:35 pm

Will England struggle to get out of their group? Will they toss. Bit knee jerk there Madge. Scotland are still a limited side and you should really turn Argentina over. What is the English problem there? Just because you guys lost a game today in Cardiff, doesn't mean that you won't beat your nearest rivals in your group. England will qualify top.

Wales will find it hard, but every Welsh person knows that anyway. Two weeks of friendlies prove diddly squat as to the thinking for the World Cup. Like I say, England will win their group, Wales will have to work their nuts off.

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sat 13 Aug 2011, 10:41 pm

Wales have a much tougher group than England. But the way England are currently playing they will struggle against a decent Scotland team like the one they met at Twickenham.

I haven't heard much about Argentina to know if they can be a threat.

The Welsh squad, even with injuries, looks good and are playing well. Considering SA's form I think Wales will go into the RWC with a great deal of confidence. Something South Africa won't, they may not qualify from pool D.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down