The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons to face Russia

+5
Taffineastbourne
PenfroPete
Draigoch
RuckingFlanker86
Impossible Standards
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dragons to face Russia - Page 2 Empty Dragons to face Russia

Post by Impossible Standards Mon 15 Aug 2011, 5:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is the team to face the Bears.

Dragons squad for Russia (Rodney Parade Tuesday 16th August, 7pm)

15. Steffan Jones, 14. Matthew Pewtner, 13. Tom Riley, 12. Ashley Smith, 11. Michael Poole, 10. Jason Tovey, 9. Joe Bedford

1. Phil Price, 2. Tom Willis, 3. Ben Castle, 4. Adam Jones, 5. Scott Morgan, 6. Jevon Groves, 7. Gavin Thomas, 8. Tom Brown

Replacements (Rolling subs)
Aaron Coundley, Rhys Buckley, Dan Way, Hugo Ellis, Andrew Coombs, , Darren Waters, Wayne Evans, Matthew Jones, Patrick Leach, Adam Hughes, Martyn Thomas

http://www.newportgwentdragons.com/newsarticle.aspx?n=18327

Looking forward to this one. It will be nice to see an international team down at RP. Any thoughts on score predictions. I think it will be physical at the breakdown and set piece. Dragons by 5-10 points. Yahoo
Impossible Standards
Impossible Standards

Back to top Go down

Dragons to face Russia - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragons to face Russia

Post by Shifty Thu 18 Aug 2011, 7:38 pm

luckless_pedestrian wrote:Really? It would cost a fair bit to see every region's home games though!

Well I paid my £165 already for my Ospreys season ticket, so it's just a case of scrubbing together the ticket fee for the Dragons games really. What I liked about the Dragons is you can park on the streets, though I paid £2.50 and parked in the fitness studio, from what I gather the other regions whilst having car parks near do try and screw everything out of you they can.

I might sneak up for the Leeds game if my partner would allow it, though I'm suprised the Dragons would play an English second division side they may as well of played a Gwent club team, like Pontypool. I can't quite see the thinking for this game myself.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2