The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promo De Vasco De Gama

2 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

Promo De Vasco De Gama Empty Promo De Vasco De Gama

Post by Lex-Express Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:33 am

The arena is full and the crowd is expectant, the house lights dim and everyone of the fans in attendance look towards the entrance ramp, the kids have eager looks on there faces, as they await the arrival of there favorite superstars.

Two spotlights shine from the rafters into the middle of the stage, and then boom! a pyro explodes shaking the floor with its velocity, music begins to fill the air, but its not a music the people recognize straight away

The music is Puerto Rico by Jaidie - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and it heralds the arrival of new Puerto Rican superstar Vasco De Gama!

De Gama appears on the stage and steps into the spotlight, he is wearing a smart dark suit and an open necked white shirt with smart shiny black expensive looking shoes, he turns around a full 360 degrees soaking in the atmosphere in the arena, and then begins to walk towards the ring, the spotlights following him all the way.
He steps between the ropes and the house lights come up, the crowd are initially quiet but slowly begin to boo the Puerto Rican playboy.

De Gama is handed a mic, and waits for the crowd to settle down before he raises it to his lips.

"Estoy Vasco de Gama!, He venido aquí a Inglaterra, para educar a usted estúpido, la gente fea. He venido para mostrar lo mejor de Puerto Rico tiene para ofrecer, yo! Yo soy un campeón múltiple por lo que sólo los cerró un escuchar lo que tengo que decir!"

The crowd boo loudly as they don't understand a word of what has just been said

" For the benefit of all you stupid people who cannot speak spanish, allow me to translate into your native tongue, I am Vasco De Gama and I am a multi time Puerto Rican champion, so you all need to shut up a listen to what I have to say"

the crowd again boo loudly

" Shut up! why do you boo me?..you do not know me! you do not have the right to judge me"

A fan in the front row loudly shouts, Go back to Mexico

" Mexicano, Mexicano!! I am from Suan Juan, Puerto Rico, In my country sir, we to have people like you, dispicable disgusting uneducated excuses for humanity, you know what we call them...English tourists"

De Gama laughs into the microphone, and points at the fat guy in the front row

" As I was saying I am a multi time Puerto Rican champion, and I have come here to your 6WF for two reasons one, to prove to the whole world what Puerto Rico already knows that I am the greatest athlete of this...or any other generation! and reason two, reason two...well its personal.

Being a wrestler is not just a job, its a way of life, all year long we tour the world, entertaining you inbreed people, In my country it was the only way I could put food on my families table!

I have a son, his name is Jose Enrique Vasco De Gama, he is now 6 years old, and already I have missed so much, so many birthdays, christmas's but recently, recently I got to go home for a little while.

My son Jose, he came running up to me, daddy! daddy! he said....daddy come and see me room, I have put up pictures of all my hero's up. So I went to his room and what I saw disgusted me, it sickened me to the bone.

Where there should have been pictures of a real Puerto Rican hero...me, you know what there was!!

Pictures of 6FW Gringo's, pictures of losers, pictures of lesser men, pictures of people like your Dr.Shoe, Dexter Morgan and your so called champion Lex Hart"...

De Gama spits on the floor in disgust at the mention of Hart's name

"So reason two, I am here to prove to my son, my boy that his father Vasco De Gama is better than any of these so called men, and im going to do it by defeating them 1..2..3! Im going to do it by becoming a champion here in your 6WF, a champion just like in my beautifal Puerto Rico."

The crowd again boo, they seem to be a little peed that Vasco De Gama is taking up so much of there time

" So I issue an open challange for shutdown next monday night, If any of your gringos back there think that you have what It takes to go one on one with a true champion, you'll meet me here in the ring, and I will give you the honor of being the first to be crushed by me, the Puerto Rican playboy Vasco De Gama!"

De gama throws down the mic, climbs up onto a turnbuckle and begins to pose the crowd who continue to boo him loudly, he exits the ring holds his arms aloft and again poses, before slowly walking back up the ramp and through the curtain

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Promo De Vasco De Gama Empty Re: Promo De Vasco De Gama

Post by Mat Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:09 am

Hey Mate

Was just wondering if you could do me a favour? I'm Mat,one of the commissioners of 6WF, and as you can see further up the page is where bios of new guys are going whilst they aren't on our regular info site.Was just wondering if you could find yours and post it there or send it to me via pm.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:36 am

yeh no worries Mat, ill pop it in the thread when I get in from work

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content