The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAW RESULTS - SPOILERS

+6
Dr Gregory House MD
theundisputedY2D2
Sarsippius
theanimal316
Marky
Adam D
10 posters

Go down

RAW RESULTS - SPOILERS Empty RAW RESULTS - SPOILERS

Post by Adam D Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:05 am

Locked the other thread as the title was now a little misleading as it talked about the build up.

So carry on your discussions here.

I watched it in fast forward so cant comment much but these are my quick comments (please can someone put up more details please)

The Undertaker returned and so did HHH who had a stare down.

Womens match that the bellas won

Punk beat MOJo clean

Miz and Cena won the tag titles but had an immediate rematch. Cena had Heath Slater in the AA but Miz ran in and hit the Mic Check. The Corre win the titles back.

Cole and Lawler have a starre down where something major happened but I was watching in fast forward so didnt actually hear what was said - hows that for match reporting for ya!

Last edited by Hobo on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

RAW RESULTS - SPOILERS Empty Re: RAW RESULTS - SPOILERS

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:54 am

Cole basically said that Lawlers mother had the best seat in the house at EC cause she was dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:03 am

King Beer wrote:Cole basically said that Lawlers mother had the best seat in the house at EC cause she was dead.

But it's obvious that unless King gave his blessing for his mother to even be mentioned no-one would have gone down that route.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:56 am

I have read on various websites this morning that a lot of people were saying alst night's raw was predictable that the Undertaker came back. What else did you expect? He was advertised for the event, the third promo video clearly showed him, he was going to return before Wm etc. I just don't get why some people seem disappointed last night's return was the Undertaker...I think the WWE showed him clearly in the third promo to stop the speculation it was Sting or HBK or Brimstone etc so that people wouldn't be to disappointed. I am still bemused as to how anyone was expecting anything else last night and were disappointed by it. Rant over. P.s. what a pop for HHH. I was enjoying that silent stare down until HHH did that stupid crotch chop. Did anybody else think we were going to see a different side to the Undertaker, he had a look on his face at one point that reminded me of when he was the American Bad Ass when he walked away from HHH before turning back.

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:06 pm

I did think there may have been something involving HBK because of the promo's.

Even if they just showed Taker walk past a figure in the house before coming out.

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Overall I thought the promos were excellent and got a lot of speculation, so mission accomplished. I am really excited about the road to wrestlemania now, there are still so many things to be answered.

I still think HBK will be involved, maybe even commentate on it? There may be a commentator needed, I assume King and Cole will happen somewhere in the middle of Mania so an extra commentator may be needed for main event. Having HBK commentate would keep people speculating if he will get involved in the match or not.

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:20 pm

If Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler are BOTH missing from the announce table for Wrestlemania, i'd expect it to be Booker T/Matt Striker, Josh Matthews/Todd Grisham and Jim Ross!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarsippius Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:50 pm

I just thought I'd add how much I enjoyed Cena's promo at the start of the show. I'm not a cena fan but that rap made me laugh and I thought it was excellent

Sarsippius

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Marky - Vince McMahon would probably rather have dead air at Wrestlemania than have Jim Ross as a commentator again. The fact that for last year's Wrestlemania the Undertaker, Shawn Micheals & Bret Hart all made requests that Jim Ross call their matches, yet Vince refused tells you all you need to know.

Cena's rap was probably the best way for him to respond to the Rock, it was a flashback to an edgier Cena and it seemed to get the fans on his side. Thing is, what happens if they go face to face and Cena doesn't have any more raps in his pocket?

I always thought that Shawn Micheals would play the role of guest referee, who everyone thinks will help HHH end the Streak but calls it down the middle and actually stops HHH from cheating. This would lead to Taker winning the match at Wrestlemania & Trips turning on HBK to have one final run as a heel (or possibly as RAW GM if his career is on the line against the Undertaker).

But the fact that HBK was clearly the man inside the cabin in last week's 21-2-11 promo and the Undertaker's "I know something you don't know" grin at Triple H makes me think that there might be more to it than that.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:23 pm

Undertaker is being advertised as being at Smackdown tonight.
Maybes we find out a bit more about what all the cabin promos were about. From reading the Raw spoilers, it doesnt appear as though anything was said !

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Just to say I watched RAW on youtube tonight, and the combined length of Taker and HHH's entrances totaled up to around 7 and a half minutes,

On the other hand, the way those two ellicited such recations with the slightest of gestures really was amazing to see

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:56 pm

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:But the fact that HBK was clearly the man inside the cabin in last week's 21-2-11 promo and the Undertaker's "I know something you don't know" grin at Triple H makes me think that there might be more to it than that.

It was The Undertaker

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:15 pm

Could anyone please give me one good reason why Hacksaw Jim Duggan is being inducted into the hall of fame this year? I could name at least 10 wrestlers from his era that ain't in that should be in above him....
Randy Savage
Ultimate Warrior
Jake Roberts
Rick Rude
Arn Anderson
Big Boss Man
Greg The Hammer Valentine
Honky Tonk Man
Kerry Von Erik
LOD

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:19 pm

LOD & Anderson are rumoured to also be in this year.

Because Duggan flies the WWE flag simply put.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:13 am

Yeah I guess your right Hero, it's a shame really because the HOF has the potential to be a decent event.

They should follow the same formula as with other North America sports

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:54 am

Randy Savage- Persons non gratas with the WWE that have never been fully disclosed
Ultimate Warrior- Feuding with Vince refused entry to thr HOF before I belive
Jake Roberts- History of alcohol excess
Rick Rude- Died young of Drug Problems
Arn Anderson- Will possibly be inducted this year
Big Boss Man- Died young, possibly due to steroid use
Greg The Hammer Valentine- All ready in HOF
Honky Tonk Man-Unsure possibly due to the fact that his gimmick heavy character, and Elvis himself do not have the impact they once had
Kerry Von Erik-Died young, Von Erich family all ready in HOF
LOD- See Arn Anderson

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena's Speech writer Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:58 pm

Apparently Randy Savage and Steph McMahon got it on behind daddy's back.... I can' EVER see hiim making the HoF!!!!!

John Cena's Speech writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down