The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw Results - SPOILERS

+4
davidl1061
Adam D
John-Original Name King
Legend
8 posters

Go down

Raw Results - SPOILERS Empty Raw Results - SPOILERS

Post by Legend Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:30 am

- Undertaker opened the show with a promo. He announced that Triple H vs. The Undertaker match will be No Holds Barred. 

- The showed Nexus beating down Randy Orton backstage and dragging him to the ring. This was followed by the second Orton v Nexus member match. Orton defeated David Otunga and punted him in the skull. Next week will see the final match: Randy Orton v Mason Ryan.

- Michael Cole announced his special guest referee to be the "legendary Texan" JBL. I saw a lovely sign in the crowd saying 'Hi Legend' while Cole was announcing it. Out came stone cold to give JBL a couple of stunners and signing the contract to say he would be the guest referee instead.

- Sheamus lost another match this time against Daniel Bryan via count out. Next week's Raw: U.S. champion Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus for the U.S. Title with Sheamus's job on the line.

- Sunny (Tammy Sytch) was revealed as the latest WWE Hall of Fame inductee. Sytch joins Shawn Michaels, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, and "Bullet" Bob Armstrong as the first four 2011 inductees officially confirmed.

- Dolph Ziggler was brought back to television as a new member of the Raw roster after being "fired" from Smackdown. Ziggler went over John Morrison in his first match back. Next Week: Trish Stratus vs. Vickie Guerrero with Vickie's Raw job on the line.

- Snooki will be guest-starring next week's Raw.

- NXT Season 4 runner-up Brodus Clay officially debuted as Alberto Del Rio's bodyguard. Clay was defeated by Christian in a singles match.

- WWE ran an introductory video package on Sin Cara (formerly Mistico), focusing on his mask, his look, and his high-flying offense.

- Divas champion Eve retained the Divas Title over Nikki Bella, who earned a title shot by winning a battle royal on last week's Raw.

- The Miz gave John Cena an SCF after another rap to the Rock. No word though on Alex Riley.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Raw Results - SPOILERS Empty Re: Raw Results - SPOILERS

Post by John-Original Name King Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:57 am

I really enjoyed this week's RAW. Austin coming back and getting in as the Special Guest Ref was a great swerve. Dolph back is good, but seeing as they're setting up a rivalry there, most like heading to a mixed tag match, suggests no MITB. Not sure what they're doing with Christian, really should be fitting him into a triple threat match at Mania, but I can't see it...

John-Original Name King

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:12 am

During the Cole segment they show a shot of the crowd holding up signs and one read read "Autsin" - fail!!!!

Cole was brilliant on RAW last night - and Austin was boring if you ask me. Same thing as every time.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by davidl1061 Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am

Austin will always do the same thing, come into the ring stunner someone and drink/pour all over himself

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

Raw Results - SPOILERS Empty The Miz stole the show

Post by TopoftheChops Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:39 pm

His little promo at the end was the best thing in raw for a long time except for rock's first promo. He has shown that he is the rightful owner of the WWE championship, and he proved that he can mix it with the big boys, the people's elbow, was brilliant as well. Cole had a great raw as well, he is becoming one of the best heels in thwe company at the moment, he deserves recognition for his role and it is great booking by the producers.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:49 pm

I think Cena is owning Rock so far on the mic, Rock is just saying his normal catchphrases whereas Cena i being a bit more creative and everything he says about the Rock is true. Anyone else agree or disagree?
By the way how loud was Austin's pop!

PS I moved to America for 6 months there and American coverage of Raw is so different than Sky Sports, makes the show seem much more action packed

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:30 pm

No Holds Barred?! Should have seen that coming, but how brutal will it actually get considering its a PG era and both Taker and HHH are getting on a bit. Hope there are some cool spots nevertheless.

The whole Stone Cold involvement supports my transitional year theory - bring in some 'legends' to support the newbies and make the card look better; I guess WWE are just trying to cover themselves from a potential fallout from the two world title matches and probably no MITB. Saying that though do you think it might have something to do with promoting their new computer game Allstars?

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:27 pm

So are we going to see 888 with his trusty Sledgehammer from now until WM then?

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:19 pm

I actually thought the Stone Cold segment was a little shoddy; I mean it got very repetitive Austin asking for more cans of beer, he seemed to get about 20 of them! A couple of times for effect would have been cool, but it was complete overkill. I don't mind him coming back in a guest role at Mania but his 'act' looked quite tired on Raw.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down