The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennings Called Up to Irish World Cup Squad

4 posters

Go down

Jennings Called Up to Irish World Cup Squad Empty Jennings Called Up to Irish World Cup Squad

Post by sean.c Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:51 pm

From the Leinster website:

Shane Jennings has been called into the Ireland Rugby World Cup squad as a direct replacement for David Wallace who was injured during the game against England on Saturday afternoon. Wallace suffered a serious knee ligament injury and will require surgery to repair the damage...

Feel for Wally but I'm delighted for Jenno.

sean.c

Back to top Go down

Jennings Called Up to Irish World Cup Squad Empty Re: Jennings Called Up to Irish World Cup Squad

Post by eirebilly Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Wally is a huge loss but Jennings is a very good player to replace him. He has a big chance and i hope he uses it. Seems like a genuinely good lad as well.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Jennings Called Up to Irish World Cup Squad Empty Re: Jennings Called Up to Irish World Cup Squad

Post by The Great Aukster Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:07 am

Terrible for Wallace and Ireland. Jennings is an honest toiler but has never shown to be Test class, so I would expect SOB to start openside in the important games.

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:10 am

Backrow picks itself now.

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down