The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE " Once upon a time " THREAD

3 posters

Go down

THE " Once upon a time " THREAD Empty THE " Once upon a time " THREAD

Post by Kenny Mon 29 Aug 2011, 12:51 pm

For the story tellers among us lets write some short storys -

Just copy and paste the first and consecutive lines and then add your own ( 10 lines in total )

only 1 line at a time though

i will start us off

Once upon a time , there was a nurse called Susan who lived in a small village in Yorkshire ,
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

THE " Once upon a time " THREAD Empty Re: THE " Once upon a time " THREAD

Post by Pal Joey Mon 29 Aug 2011, 1:58 pm

Once upon a time , there was a nurse called Susan who lived in a small village in Yorkshire. Usually, the day surgery was quiet but the World Grass Skiing Championships in nearby Swaledale would change things dramatically.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 29 Aug 2011, 2:14 pm

Once upon a time , there was a nurse called Susan who lived in a small village in Yorkshire.
Usually, the day surgery was quiet but the World Grass Skiing Championships in nearby Swaledale would change things dramatically.
She arrived for work like usual 20 minutes early , to find a man laid face down on a trolley with a ski protruding from his backside .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 29 Aug 2011, 2:19 pm

Once upon a time , there was a nurse called Susan who lived in a small village in Yorkshire.
Usually, the day surgery was quiet but the World Grass Skiing Championships in nearby Swaledale would change things dramatically.
She arrived for work like usual 20 minutes early , to find a man laid face down on a trolley with a ski protruding from his backside .
Dr Bargepole was in control of things as usual and he calmly asked Susan to fetch the clamps and a can of WD-40 from the cleaner's cupboard.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 29 Aug 2011, 2:43 pm

Dr Bargepole was in control of things as usual and he calmly asked Susan to fetch the clamps and a can of WD-40 from the cleaner's cupboard.
With one almighty pull the ski came free unfortunatley it acted as a enema and Dr Bargepole was covered in recycled chilli con carne .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 29 Aug 2011, 2:45 pm

With one almighty pull the ski came free unfortunatley it acted as a enema and Dr Bargepole was covered in recycled chilli con carne .
Sven Larsen was extremely embarrassed to say the least but Susan was well prepared having dealt with this type of accident before.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 29 Aug 2011, 3:01 pm

Sven Larsen was extremely embarrassed to say the least but Susan was well prepared having dealt with this type of accident before.
She calmly handed both Sven and Dr Bargepole a towel and pointed to the bathroom , it was at this point that the surgery doors burst open .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 29 Aug 2011, 3:05 pm

She calmly handed both Sven and Dr Bargepole a towel and pointed to the bathroom , it was at this point that the surgery doors burst open .
"Anyone left a white Vauxhall outside? If so you better move it. I just saw the parking officer next door..." exclaimed Sally, the part time receptionist.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 29 Aug 2011, 3:18 pm

"Anyone left a white Vauxhall outside? If so you better move it. I just saw the parking officer next door..." exclaimed Sally, the part time receptionist.
Sven shouted thats mine weres Bjorn hes suppose to looking after it , please someone go and stop him giving me a ticket .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 29 Aug 2011, 3:21 pm

Sven shouted thats mine weres Bjorn hes suppose to looking after it , please someone go and stop him giving me a ticket .
To everyone's surprise the officer walked up to the door with a ski in his hand. "Nought worreh... joost thourght ya maht be needin' this...."

XXX THE END XXX

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 29 Aug 2011, 3:24 pm

clap not a bad 1st attempt
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 29 Aug 2011, 3:25 pm

Was that a bad Yorkshire accent?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 29 Aug 2011, 5:01 pm

it wasn't the best Laugh
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 29 Aug 2011, 5:04 pm

There were 2 sets of twins who lived next door to each other ..they were Troy & Travis and Tina & Tanya they got on very well.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue 30 Aug 2011, 7:14 pm

There were 2 sets of twins who lived next door to each other ..they were Troy & Travis and Tina & Tanya they got on very well.
Next thing you know Tina finds Troy peeking through the bathroom window "this isn't how it looks", suggests Troy.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 31 Aug 2011, 9:39 am

Next thing you know Tina finds Troy peeking through the bathroom window "this isn't how it looks", suggests Troy.
But to Troy's amazement Tina just winks and carrys on showering , the excitement is to much and Troy falls off the ladder landing on Tanya.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down