The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why England can win the 2011 world cup.

+23
krusty
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
red_stag
trebellbobaggins
Ozzy3213
damngoodOvalball
welshy824
RuggerRadge2611
Great White
munkian
nottins_jones
maestegmafia
emack2
offload
TheGreyGhost
englandglory4ever
robbo277
Comfort
andy powells minder
ML
Biltong
rodders
HERSH
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why England can win the 2011 world cup. Empty Why England can win the 2011 world cup.

Post by HERSH Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:43 pm

Lets be honest other teams will play better, more beautiful rugby than England in the RWC and that’s fine I have no problem with that and nor should any other England fan.

I believe England are in a great position going into the world cup, 6 Nations champions, good performances in the warm up games only our 2nd string team (and Hape) playing new/different tactics in Cardiff let the squad down.
We have an easy group and route to the semi’s only Scotland will test us and that’s only due to Andy Robinson being at the Scottish helm, he knows what makes use tick, but we know that and have a game plan to deal with their negative game killing tactics as they tried at Twickers this year. Plus Englands style of rugby is suited to knock out rugby.

NZ will do their best and play crowd pleasing rugby, but we all know how much pressure those guys are under and the cracks and injuries will show at some point.

SA have tried to be to clever in playing a 2nd team in the Tri Nations and its backfired on them as the 1st team is under cooked, I even fancy Wales to do them, fingers crossed, yes you heard me right Wales will beat SA.

Aus have shown on their day they can beat anyone, but once again there over confidence will be their undoing, they don’t have the stomach for it some days.

France will perform well to start off but as the pressure builds they’ll fall back on there self believe that they’re the best NH team, only for England to turn them over once again at some point.

As for the rest no chance, maybe Wales will look good for a bit but nothing more, the Webb Ellis cup might as well be engraved with ‘2011 England’

Bring on the Fat Lady. Whistle
Yahoo
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Why England can win the 2011 world cup. Empty Re: Why England can win the 2011 world cup.

Post by rodders Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:10 pm

Great to have you on 606v2 Hersh, this place has needed a bit of comedy value.... Whistle
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Why England can win the 2011 world cup. Empty Re: Why England can win the 2011 world cup.

Post by Biltong Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:12 pm

firstly if you do meet South africa it will be in the final, and that is six games away, they won't be undercooked then.

You do have an upper hand on australia from your last few games, but Deans got it all together in time, and will be mighty tough.

If you don't meet us in the final, you will meet NZ in the final, and sorry to say, it ain't going to go well.

So tougher than you think.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by ML Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:14 pm

HERSH wrote:

Yahoo

I gather Steve Thompson objects to being called that - especially by his own side's supporters.

ML

Back to top Go down

Post by andy powells minder Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:18 pm

ML wrote:
HERSH wrote:

Yahoo

I gather Steve Thompson objects to being called that - especially by his own side's supporters.
Isnt that fat, bearded ladyboy?? Whistle

andy powells minder

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:29 pm

I thought we were calling Steve Thompson the pie-eating-hog-with-beard?

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:30 pm

andy powells minder wrote:
ML wrote:
HERSH wrote:

Yahoo

Isnt that fat, bearded ladyboy?? Whistle

We're talking about Thompson, not Powell.

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by andy powells minder Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:35 pm

God can you imagine what steve and andys kids would look like if one of them decided to play mummy??!! the missing link is found at last Whistle

andy powells minder

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:39 pm

I'd rather not!

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:40 pm

a pie-wielding-buggy-driving-blonde highlighted-handlerbar-moustache-having brainless behemoth?

notworthy

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by englandglory4ever Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:45 pm

I like your enthusiasm Hersh but my inclination is to take one game at a time. The disappointment of failure is minimised in that way. Injuries are every team's Achilles heel. I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed for now.

englandglory4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by andy powells minder Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Comfort wrote:a pie-wielding-buggy-driving-blonde highlighted-handlerbar-moustache-having brainless behemoth?

notworthy

Hang on I'm getting confused, is that Steve on his motorbike trip,

or Andy Pandy on his way to a spot of early morning crazee golf??

Very Happy

andy powells minder

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:53 pm

APM!

i was merely confirming, that 2 wrongs, do not make a right Wink

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by andy powells minder Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:56 pm

nor a swallow a summer!

andy powells minder

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreyGhost Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:14 pm

HERSH wrote:Lets be honest other teams will play better, more beautiful rugby than England in the RWC and that’s fine I have no problem with that and nor should any other England fan.

I believe England are in a great position going into the world cup, 6 Nations champions, good performances in the warm up games only our 2nd string team (and Hape) playing new/different tactics in Cardiff let the squad down.
We have an easy group and route to the semi’s only Scotland will test us and that’s only due to Andy Robinson being at the Scottish helm, he knows what makes use tick, but we know that and have a game plan to deal with their negative game killing tactics as they tried at Twickers this year. Plus Englands style of rugby is suited to knock out rugby.

NZ will do their best and play crowd pleasing rugby, but we all know how much pressure those guys are under and the cracks and injuries will show at some point.

SA have tried to be to clever in playing a 2nd team in the Tri Nations and its backfired on them as the 1st team is under cooked, I even fancy Wales to do them, fingers crossed, yes you heard me right Wales will beat SA.

Aus have shown on their day they can beat anyone, but once again there over confidence will be their undoing, they don’t have the stomach for it some days.

France will perform well to start off but as the pressure builds they’ll fall back on there self believe that they’re the best NH team, only for England to turn them over once again at some point.

As for the rest no chance, maybe Wales will look good for a bit but nothing more, the Webb Ellis cup might as well be engraved with ‘2011 England’

Yahoo

Some interesting points. And I concur that England actually have few weaknesses. Coupled with the easiest draw of all of contenders, they could sneak through as far as the knock out stage.

Lets look at the areas of weakness I've identified:

Lack of a front row: When you have veteran war horse like Steve Thompson sweating and heaving after the first ruck and being fireman's lifted into scrums by a guy just returning from injury and you get shaded in the scrum battle by Wales, South Africa, New Zealand and Irealdn you know you're not in top form for a RWC.

Lack of locks: Laws is a fairly athletic looking chap and would probably walk right into the age group representative side of almost any nation in Britain. However in world cup terms he's hardly a Martin Johnson in terms of not having learnt his rugby in New Zealand.

Lack of a back row: England were thumped by New Zealand, South Africa in the AIs, and Ireland in the 6 Nations. They're either trying to get cute with numbers to the breakdown, or they're frightened of contact. I'm not interested in getting into yet another circular argument about immigration and qualification, but when you start drafting in guys who are qualifying through minimum residency you know the cupboards are bare.

Half Backs: For a while it was looking as though England had steady stocks in this area. But lack of form and injury have left this department looking threadbare.

First Five Eighths: I've been watching with interest at the apparent resurgence in Wilkinson's form that have led him to be the favoured starting 10. Undoubtably a credit to his staying power (although he did have a 5 year rest in there somewhere), but the reality is that his elevation comes on the back of a staggering decline in form of Toby Flood. You remember, Flood who drove the more expansive game that England used to win the 6N? whenever Wilkinson came on, it suddenly got very deep and ponderous and things like losing to Wales looked likely. Even more worrying is that behind Wilkinson and Flood, there's clear air.

Centers: Long an area of concern. Luckily England have found the best center in the world in Manu Tuilagi. With a proud English ancestry stretching all the way back to Churchill, or so the odd 606v2 pundit will tell you, after a few drinks. Or could it be Chris Ashton all over again? Anyone paired up with Tindall is frankly going to look good. In the same way that anyone standing next to an elephant looks slim.

Out Wide: Well, England still have just the one winger. Chris Ashton. He re-wrote the book on wing play last year by demonstrating how to score tries against Italy. Unfortunately the revised edition of "how to play wing" he published to cash in on RWC publicity included a few worrying chapters on how to avoid tackling, suddenly lose your nerve near the try line and how to concede enough breakdown penalties to earn an extra-long half time breather.

At the Back: Foden. When he's running around unopposed, he looks like Cullen. Unfortunately when there are other players on the field he tends to run quickly towards the sideline, or punt the ball aimlessly into the on rushing counter attack.

If England can sort out some of these issues prior to the Saturday week, make no mistake, they could go all the way.

TheGreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by offload Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:40 pm

Hersh - you made one valid point, England do have an easy group.

With the player resources, professional structure and outstanding experienced leadership to draw on England should head into every world cup as firm favourites. Yet - England has punched below its weight for a long time. Can't understand what's been going wrong? Anyway - good luck thumbsup
offload
offload

Back to top Go down

Post by emack2 Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:23 am

Gentlemen with respect,you are taliking about a RWC,strange things happen.The group could just be the group of death,Scotland usually reach at least the quarters.
Argentina looked rusty in there hit out with Wales,and for them there set
piece looked weak.
BUT there forwards looked comfortable on the ball,picking and driving,Goal
kicking was nothing special.expect all those things to be fixed come Kick off.
IF England win there Group,and IF France win there`s England would face
the All Blacks.
England of course would be confident of turning them over,because the All Blacks play pretty Rugby.
EXCEPT the All Blacks have`nt lost to them in a RWC,nor anywhere since Pre RWC 2003.
After that England take on maybe France or Australia,both who are far better from the 2010 variety and are on a roll.
Then on to the Final versus the Boks,if they don`t meet earlier,THEY don`t
play pretty Rugby either.
BUT play the winning ugly bit better than most,with Morne Steyn licking his lips.
He is a fair bet to be RWC`s top scorer and you can bet he will get plenty of
chances.
YES of course England can win the World Cup ANY team can BUT will they ?

emack2

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:38 am

HERSH wrote: good performances in the warm up games

After this i stopped reading and realised this guy is a troll

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by nottins_jones Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:10 am

GreyGhost, loved that comment! Interesting read... clap laughing

But you forgot to mention how England's back row (or lack of) were dominated by our Sam. Yahoo
nottins_jones
nottins_jones

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:16 am

nottins_jones wrote:GreyGhost, loved that comment! Interesting read...
Concur

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:17 am

TheGreyGhost wrote:
Some interesting points. And I concur that England actually have few weaknesses. Coupled with the easiest draw of all of contenders, they could sneak through as far as the knock out stage.

Lack of a front row: When you have veteran war horse like Steve Thompson sweating and heaving after the first ruck and being fireman's lifted into scrums by a guy just returning from injury and you get shaded in the scrum battle by Wales, South Africa, New Zealand and Irealdn you know you're not in top form for a RWC.

Lack of locks: Laws is a fairly athletic looking chap and would probably walk right into the age group representative side of almost any nation in Britain. However in world cup terms he's hardly a Martin Johnson in terms of not having learnt his rugby in New Zealand.

Lack of a back row: England were thumped by New Zealand, South Africa in the AIs, and Ireland in the 6 Nations. They're either trying to get cute with numbers to the breakdown, or they're frightened of contact. I'm not interested in getting into yet another circular argument about immigration and qualification, but when you start drafting in guys who are qualifying through minimum residency you know the cupboards are bare.

Half Backs: For a while it was looking as though England had steady stocks in this area. But lack of form and injury have left this department looking threadbare.

First Five Eighths: I've been watching with interest at the apparent resurgence in Wilkinson's form that have led him to be the favoured starting 10. Undoubtably a credit to his staying power (although he did have a 5 year rest in there somewhere), but the reality is that his elevation comes on the back of a staggering decline in form of Toby Flood. You remember, Flood who drove the more expansive game that England used to win the 6N? whenever Wilkinson came on, it suddenly got very deep and ponderous and things like losing to Wales looked likely. Even more worrying is that behind Wilkinson and Flood, there's clear air.

Centers: Long an area of concern. Luckily England have found the best center in the world in Manu Tuilagi. With a proud English ancestry stretching all the way back to Churchill, or so the odd 606v2 pundit will tell you, after a few drinks. Or could it be Chris Ashton all over again? Anyone paired up with Tindall is frankly going to look good. In the same way that anyone standing next to an elephant looks slim.

Out Wide: Well, England still have just the one winger. Chris Ashton. He re-wrote the book on wing play last year by demonstrating how to score tries against Italy. Unfortunately the revised edition of "how to play wing" he published to cash in on RWC publicity included a few worrying chapters on how to avoid tackling, suddenly lose your nerve near the try line and how to concede enough breakdown penalties to earn an extra-long half time breather.

At the Back: Foden. When he's running around unopposed, he looks like Cullen. Unfortunately when there are other players on the field he tends to run quickly towards the sideline, or punt the ball aimlessly into the on rushing counter attack.

If England can sort out some of these issues prior to the Saturday week, make no mistake, they could go all the way.

Laugh
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:55 am

maestegmafia
nottins_jones
emack2

Don't you guys go to bed?
Do you have jobs?

GreyGhost some interesting points, but I get the feeling you seem angry at the thought of England winning, therefore you points of view seem tainted so I’ll disregard them, thanks for writing an essay anyway.
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:08 am

Ding ding ding thats a KO folks ! boxing
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:12 am

Yes, GreyGhost's xenophobia shines through as usual... and yet, for all these alleged failings, in terms of WC, NZ are no better, and arguably worse, since they were gifted a WC when the majority of protaganists trained in their spare time after work and half time meant a chance for a crafty pint and a fag...

And as for all you other chumps jumping on his rather skewed wagon, just remember where you are in the big scheme of things, where you really are in the NH pecking order and save youe childish barbs for the conclusion of the WC group stages, because I can absolutely guarentee, some of you are going to look even more stupid than you do already by then

HERSH - you're a numpty.

Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreyGhost Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:19 am

I saw in the paper today that Martin Johnson "isn't looking past Argentina".

Probably wise, that.

TheGreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:21 am

Despite the venom in his post he does raise some valid points GW ...
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:23 am

TheGreyGhost wrote:I saw in the paper today that Martin Johnson "isn't looking past Argentina".

Probably wise, that.
[list][*]

I doubt GH is looking past the semi-finals either, progression to the rarified air at that point (for an AB that is) would invariably result in the whole team suffering nose bleeds.

Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:24 am

England have a tough group. End of story.

As a Scot I'm taking nothing for granted. Either us, England or Argentina is going to have a much shorter world cup than we would like.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:28 am

Great White a bit personal, why am I a numpty for believing in my countries rugby team?
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:30 am

My comment has nothing to do with this particular article, rather its a holistic observation.

Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:42 am

Great White wrote:My comment has nothing to do with this particular article, rather its a holistic observation.

We both agree on something, its the bonding nature of rugby bringing countries together Hug
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:23 am

Harsh guys, very harsh
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:24 am

No, its HERSH, very HERSH

Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by welshy824 Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:52 pm

TheGreyGhost wrote:
HERSH wrote:Lets be honest other teams will play better, more beautiful rugby than England in the RWC and that’s fine I have no problem with that and nor should any other England fan.

Yahoo

Lack of a back row: England were thumped by New Zealand, South Africa in the AIs, and Ireland in the 6 Nations AND WALES in summer tests. They're either trying to get cute with numbers to the breakdown, or they're frightened of contact. I'm not interested in getting into yet another circular argument about immigration and qualification, but when you start drafting in guys who are qualifying through minimum residency you know the cupboards are bare.

Out Wide: Well, England still have just the one winger. Chris Ashton. He re-wrote the book on wing play last year by demonstrating how to score tries against Italy. Unfortunately the revised edition of "how to play wing" he published to cash in on RWC publicity included a few worrying chapters on how to avoid tackling, suddenly lose your nerve near the try line and how to concede enough breakdown penalties to earn an extra-long half time breather. AND FORGETTING WHERE A WINGER USSUALLY PLAYS???

made a few changes for you GG Wink
problem is the english fans seem overly confident after one good match against ireland.

and HERSH MJ said that was baiscally his 1st team in cardiff but without ashton and what happened? and again a twickers wales lost by 4 points after having poor possession.

i think a major problem like GG mentioned is the fitness of the pack, or rather lack of- i mean agian comparing cardiff match every ruck, every tackle a welsh player hit they hit as if it as if it was their life on the line.

also although tuilagi does look a quality player is it too late? and the fact how desperate england looked without ashton.

one other thing is that the 6n 1st team half backs just seemed to crack under pressure, e.g AP final, ireland GS decider 2011. i mean you have got wilko who lets be honest isint a bad option to have is it Wink

but england can do well but need to take each game as it comes and i know you have an easier group but never underestimate teams that is the worse think you can do at a wc.

welshy824

Back to top Go down

Post by damngoodOvalball Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:59 pm

nottins_jones wrote:GreyGhost, loved that comment! Interesting read... clap laughing

But you forgot to mention how England's back row (or lack of) were dominated by our Sam. Yahoo

WLG is that you? I'm sure I recognise your sycophantic style. Whats happened between you and View or are you just sharing the love these days? Anyway, I hope you're well

damngoodOvalball

Back to top Go down

Post by nottins_jones Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Come again?

nottins_jones

nottins_jones
nottins_jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:51 am

Come on people, it's the last day of the win a Russia RWC top today, so get your entry in here, it will only take you 30 seconds...

https://www.606v2.com/t11894-win-a-signed-rwc-jersey
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:41 am

keep personal insults off this forum please folks, it's just really not needed here. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by trebellbobaggins Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:36 pm

you never know.

I love the Eng fans being hopeful as always and GG then putting down every aspect of the team clap

Just like the old 606.

trebellbobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by trebellbobaggins Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:38 pm

welshy824 wrote:

and HERSH MJ said that was baiscally his 1st team in cardiff but without ashton and what happened? and again a twickers wales lost by 4 points after having poor possession.

england dominated and kept turning down scoring chances though and then failing to get tries.. in a real test they'd have taken the kicks and been comfortably ahead to be fair.

trebellbobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:44 pm

England can win it for several reasons IMO:

1 - A kind draw. They most likely avoid tri nations teams until semi finals.

2 - Experience. Wilkinson, Shaw, Thompson and Tindall all have World Cup medals. The likes of Flood, Cueto, Moody, Sheridan and Stevens have also been in a World Cup final.

3 - Momentum. Yes they lost to Wales but they've just beaten Ireland comfortably and won the 6 Nations a few months ago. This England team has got used to winning.

4 - Few injuries. Danny Care is a blow but overall England have not suffered many major injuries to starting players.
red_stag
red_stag

http://www.redstagrugby.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:17 pm

red_stag wrote:England can win it for several reasons IMO:

2 - Experience. Wilkinson, Shaw, Thompson and Tindall all have World Cup medals. The likes of Flood, Cueto, Moody, Sheridan and Stevens have also been in a World Cup final.

3 - Momentum. Yes they lost to Wales but they've just beaten Ireland comfortably and won the 6 Nations a few months ago. This England team has got used to winning.

4 - Few injuries. Danny Care is a blow but overall England have not suffered many major injuries to starting players.
True, Staggy, but I actually believe that the England players don't think they have a decent chance of winning it this time - and that could be their undoing Braveheart

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by krusty Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Wales experimental team best England first choice in Cardiff.

Inability to score tries is not "new tactics"

krusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:27 pm

trebellbobaggins wrote:
welshy824 wrote:

england dominated and kept turning down scoring chances though and then failing to get tries.. in a real test they'd have taken the kicks and been comfortably ahead to be fair.

How many penalties did they turn down ? it would have needed to be at least four converted penalties to win the game.
You cant go on ifs and buts it's like saying if Wales had gone for penalties in the Twickenham game we could have comfortably won there but the reality is we did not.

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by emack2 Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Gentlemen,the pre RWC warm ups mean nothing in a RWC.England won the 6ns and had an AI win over Aus trying to play pretty rugby.
England had they opted to kick goals MAY have won the match they lost v Wales.
By the same token had the Boks opted to kick goals v AUs they may well have won that one too .
The All Blacks were ambushed by OZ in Brisbane,BUT after re-adjusting to compensate back row injuries.Played a forward driving game with great
effect.
It is unwise to assume any team will play in a certain way,weather conditions,and the referees new directions will be crucial.
It is a fair bet the teams that keep there discipline best,and concede least penalties /cards.
Offences like head high tackles are being treated as RED card offences not yellow.
Scrum/.Breakdown/offside will be more rigoursly policed.
Dallagio.I think has it right 2015 is more realistic,BUT hey it`s a RWC and they never go to scripts.

emack2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreyGhost Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:56 am

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:

True, Staggy, but I actually believe that the England players don't think they have a decent chance of winning it this time - and that could be their undoing Braveheart

Well that, and not being very good at rugby. One or the other.

TheGreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Knackeredknees Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:32 am

TheGreyGhost wrote:

Well that, and not being very good at rugby. One or the other.

Define "not being very good at rugby"?
After all the All Blacks have just lost two games on the bounce, are they now "not being very good at rugby" at the moment???

Knackeredknees

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:48 am

And lest we forget, the AB have only managed to win a WC in the amateur era and the Boks and Wallabies have knocked the stuffing out of them. When it comes to WC time they're fragile mentally.

Last edited by Kiwireddevil on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed insult to another poster. Play nice all)

Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by damngoodOvalball Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:51 am

TheGreyGhost wrote:

NO NO NO NO! How dare you discuss another team. I love the all blacks and they love me. All other teams are poo and should not be mentioned. I hate foreigners and I'm very backward.

Thats our GG!

damngoodOvalball

Back to top Go down

Post by caoimhincentre Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:34 am

i have to say England winning the world cup is the fairest thing.

If they were there would be a world cup medal going to most nations in rugby.

Not ireland though you haven't any of our players yet!!!

caoimhincentre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next