The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Cara vs Sin Cara

+9
NickisBHAFC
talkingpoint
CP Mk II
TwisT
Kenny
Kay Fabe
Ché Guerrero
Celtic Warrior
Jammy31
13 posters

Go down

Sin Cara vs Sin Cara Empty Sin Cara & Daniel Bryan - SUPER SMACKDOWN SPOILER

Post by Jammy31 Thu 1 Sep - 4:50

So, after Sin Cara's victory against Daniel Bryan, all seemed well as they both shook hands after a decent fight.

However, as Sin Cara was seemingly walking away, he turned around and booted Daniel Bryan in the head.

Could this be the start of a Sin Cara or Daniel Bryanm heel turn?
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Sin Cara vs Sin Cara Empty Re: Sin Cara vs Sin Cara

Post by Celtic Warrior Thu 1 Sep - 4:59

Has to be Sin Cara heel. Can't see how attacking someone after a match can be seen as anything other than heelish.

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Thu 1 Sep - 5:02

They turned the wrong person mad

Sin Cara was so over and Bryan needed the heel turn to gather some interest for his push.

I'd bet my right testicle that Sin Cara will eventually end up with the briefcase

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 1 Sep - 6:25

I could see the turn coming a mile away but thought it was going to be Bryan, I'm glad it's not though, I want Bryan to cash in on the contract in an honourable way for a change, I think this is just the beginning of a Sin Cara vs Sin Cara feud

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 1 Sep - 8:02

the-gaffer wrote:I could see the turn coming a mile away but thought it was going to be Bryan, I'm glad it's not though, I want Bryan to cash in on the contract in an honourable way for a change, I think this is just the beginning of a Sin Cara vs Sin Cara feud

You could have a very good point there gaffer , sin cara v sin cara .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 1 Sep - 12:09

I can see Mistico Sin Cara return to feud with Hunico Sin Cara, whether we'll get it or not without any of them explaining it could be tricky though

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 1 Sep - 18:27

the-gaffer wrote:I can see Mistico Sin Cara return to feud with Hunico Sin Cara, whether we'll get it or not without any of them explaining it could be tricky though

Any likelyhood Mistico Sin Cara will return then (as the face), and beat Hunico Sin Cara (the heel) and then WWE still retain the services of Hunico Sin Cara but protray him as Mistico Sin Cara because they know that Mistico is a botcher of the highest older and getting real bad heat backstage?

No...it didn't make sense to me either. It did when I thought about it though. Shocked

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 1 Sep - 18:46

The problem Mistico faced in my opinion is an obvious one IMO, Mexican Wrestling works from thw opposite side as American, so Mistico had to do everything backwards and very unnatural, he should either have spent time in FCW or better still ROH for a couple of months before moving up to the highly critical WWE, on his debut he should have been paired in a program with Chavo and kept exclusively on TV with him while working with Rey and ADR at houses until he was fully comfortable, I'll never understand the push he got without giving him the help he needed to set him on his way

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by CP Mk II Thu 1 Sep - 19:06

Will 'fake' Sin Cara get booed by the crowd when RAW is in Mexico? If he does the fact that he's a heel will save the commentators having to attempt to explain the real reason why the crowd is so hostile to him.

CP Mk II

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Thu 1 Sep - 20:51

if the Mistico Sin Cara is supposedly getting FE'd and being replaced by Hunico then wouldn't it make sense to have Mistico as the heel and Hunico as the face. The younger fans probably aren't even aware there's been a switch made so they don't need to know Hunico wasn't the original Sin Cara. All the WWE needs to do is say that Mistico was the fake Sin Cara and that's why he's turned heel and push Hunico as the original. After all Sin Cara is just a character that the WWE own the copy right to so technically it doesn't matter to them who is considered the true Sin Cara.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 1 Sep - 21:24

talkingpoint wrote:if the Mistico Sin Cara is supposedly getting FE'd and being replaced by Hunico then wouldn't it make sense to have Mistico as the heel and Hunico as the face. The younger fans probably aren't even aware there's been a switch made so they don't need to know Hunico wasn't the original Sin Cara. All the WWE needs to do is say that Mistico was the fake Sin Cara and that's why he's turned heel and push Hunico as the original. After all Sin Cara is just a character that the WWE own the copy right to so technically it doesn't matter to them who is considered the true Sin Cara.

The reason I said Hunico is the heel is because (and I could be wrong on this), the match against Daniel Bryan where he booted him, it was Hunico as Sin Cara.

I agree though, it would make more sense the other way.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 1 Sep - 21:45

Its gong to be hard to feud Sin Cara vs Sin Cara because they dont talk !

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Thu 1 Sep - 21:50

NickisBHAFC wrote:Its gong to be hard to feud Sin Cara vs Sin Cara because they dont talk !

Both dressed the same, one in the ring, one on the entrance ramp... pointing at each other. Russo couldn't write that! Then again, if we only ever see one of them at a time it could be the same one playing both until they find a 3rd Sin Cara. I expect next time Sin Cara is on a WWE programme he will come out as DB's friend and the hilarity will ensue (or not).

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 1 Sep - 22:03

NickisBHAFC wrote:Its gong to be hard to feud Sin Cara vs Sin Cara because they dont talk !

Did the Undertaker v Undertaker match years ago have that much talking. It was the mouthpieces of Paul Bearer and Ted DiBiase.

Thats what they need. A mouthpiece.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 1 Sep - 22:14

With her links to Mexico Vickie Guerrero would be a logical mouth piece for Hunico Sin Cara, with possibly Rey Mysterio being used as the nouthpiece to endorse Mistico Sin Cara, this would allow the WWE to utalise Rey while he's injured and it also serves well to endorse Mistico as Rey's long tem replacement, I'd keep Mistico off TV for 6-8 weeks then have Rey comeback, claim Hunico is an imposter and vow to find the real Sin Cara and bring him back, I felt the WWE would go down the Cara vs Cara route since the announcers started bringing obvious muscle mass differences to our attention

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Thu 1 Sep - 22:17

the-gaffer wrote:With her links to Mexico Vickie Guerrero would be a logical mouth piece for Hunico Sin Cara, with possibly Rey Mysterio being used as the nouthpiece to endorse Mistico Sin Cara, this would allow the WWE to utalise Rey while he's injured and it also serves well to endorse Mistico as Rey's long tem replacement, I'd keep Mistico off TV for 6-8 weeks then have Rey comeback, claim Hunico is an imposter and vow to find the real Sin Cara and bring him back, I felt the WWE would go down the Cara vs Cara route since the announcers started bringing obvious muscle mass differences to our attention

Do you think then Gaffer, that the "leaked" information regarding the heat that Mistico Sin Cara is getting is a ruse of some kind to make people think he has been replaced? I tend to view wrestling as like politics - if something gets out, or is leaked it is because those in charge have decided to leak it.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 1 Sep - 22:27

In a word No, I think Sin Cars does have heat, a lot is to do with the fact he didn't work FCW and a lot is to do with his in ring mistakes, I do however think that while he does have heat the WWE have decided to take the pressure off him and allow him to perfect the American style before bringing him back to TV

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Fri 2 Sep - 3:48

xTwisTx wrote:
The reason I said Hunico is the heel is because (and I could be wrong on this), the match against Daniel Bryan where he booted him, it was Hunico as Sin Cara.

I agree though, it would make more sense the other way.

But the fans don't need to know that! Your average fan probably doesn't know its Hunico as Sin Cara they probably still think its the original Mistico so making Mistico out to be the heel wouldn't be a problem. That's the advantage of having a masked wrestler.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 2 Sep - 5:59

Hunico would definitely need to be the heel, both of them are so well versed in their roles against each other it would be foolish to pointless do a 180 with them, plus Hunico can speak English which allows him to build heat

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Fri 2 Sep - 7:35

But won't the younger fans reject the heel Sin Cara and as Hunico would be the wrestler to actually play the character in the future that would be bad for business?

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 2 Sep - 7:40

Who's to say it would lead to Mistico leaving? I don't think it would lead to his exit

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Sin Cara vs Sin Cara Empty Sin Cara vs Sin Cara

Post by HitmanOwl Sat 3 Sep - 1:20

It's happening. Thus explaining why cara attacked bryan. Really looking forward to this and hopefully will be comfortable with working with hunico.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Sat 3 Sep - 3:16

Will either be a hit or a major flop.

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Sat 3 Sep - 3:36

Both need a mouthpiece for this to work and they need different colours to differentiate them a bit. Would be nice to see Mistico Sin Cara go back to his white kit from Mexico though I am not sure if they will do that.

Alternatively they could have a couple of encounters and then it could never be mentioned again!

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 3 Sep - 22:48

Sin Cara vs Sin Cara? Who woulda predicted that....

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 3 Sep - 22:52

the-gaffer wrote:Sin Cara vs Sin Cara? Who woulda predicted that....

Very Happy ....... it's got potential , could make both of them .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 3 Sep - 23:00

I'm not holding out much optimism until we see some storyline progression to make us care

P.S Can we merge this with the other thread please

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 3 Sep - 23:47

the-gaffer wrote:

P.S Can we merge this with the other thread please

Done OK

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down