The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 2 ~ Rabo Direct Pro 12 ~ Fixtures / Discussion/ Predictions

+12
red_stag
Impossible Standards
Ozzy3213
Rava
Kingshu
munkian
jb1973
Turkster
Standulstermen
wales606
Notch
Shifty
16 posters

Go down

Round 2 ~ Rabo Direct Pro 12 ~ Fixtures / Discussion/ Predictions Empty Round 2 ~ Rabo Direct Pro 12 ~ Fixtures / Discussion/ Predictions

Post by Shifty Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:13 pm

9 September:
Glasgow Warriors v Munster (1930 BST, Firhill Stadium)
Leinster v Newport Gwent Dragons (1935 BST, Royal Dublin Society, BBC Two Wales, RTE)

10 September:
Aironi Rugby v Ulster (1400 BST, Stadio Zaffanella)
Connacht v Scarlets (1515 BST, Sportsground)
Ospreys v Edinburgh Rugby (1830 BST, Liberty Stadium, S4C)

11 September:
Cardiff Blues v Benetton Treviso (1545 BST, Cardiff City Stadium, S4C)

I sort of feel sorry for the Dragons, having 2 away games against the strongest Irish teams in the first 2 weeks! I can;t see them winning in Leinster, regardless of how awful Leinster were against the Ospreys.

Munster will probably beat Glasgow.

Ulster will beat Aironi with a bit to spare.

The Scarlets will beat Connacht, I can;t see them slipping up to be honest.

I think the Ospreys will rip Edinburgh a new one.

While the Blues will batter Treviso.

I'm going to the Ospreys and Blues games this week, I can't wait thumbsup
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Round 2 ~ Rabo Direct Pro 12 ~ Fixtures / Discussion/ Predictions Empty Re: Round 2 ~ Rabo Direct Pro 12 ~ Fixtures / Discussion/ Predictions

Post by Notch Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:23 pm

Aironi have always been a different proposition altogether in Italy, so I remain wary of them, but they really played poorly last weekend. So I very much hope Ulster can do a job on them.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Round 2 ~ Rabo Direct Pro 12 ~ Fixtures / Discussion/ Predictions Empty Re: Round 2 ~ Rabo Direct Pro 12 ~ Fixtures / Discussion/ Predictions

Post by wales606 Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:25 pm

Munster should win in Glasgow, but I didnt see the Ulster v Glasgow game so I dont know. Munster were not in top form against the Dragons. Munster by a small margin.

Leinster should beat the Dragons, but they will need to pick up the pace. The Dragons will be dissappointed after they had a chance to beat Munster last week. Another possibilty for an unset, but ill say Leinster by 10.

Ulster will thrash Aironi, even away from home. Ulster by 15 - 25.

Connacht vs Scarlets could be too close to call. I didnt see Connachts game, but the Scarlets were not great. If the weather is nice, Scarlets by 5.

Ospreys will get a TBP against Edinburgh if they play like they did in the first half against Leinster. Ospreys by 20.

As for my region. The Blues are actually scoring tries!!! Im hoping for a BP win to keep us at the top of the table Wink - So, Blues by 20.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:29 pm

Also, wooop - more rugby! Smile - WC and Pro12 - it will be more televised games than ever with BBC Wales, Alba, Scotland, Ireland, S4C and ITV.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:30 pm

Munster, Leinster, Ulster (BP), Connacht, Ospreys (BP) and Cardiff (BP) to win

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:36 pm

wales606 wrote:Also, wooop - more rugby! Smile - WC and Pro12 - it will be more televised games than ever with BBC Wales, Alba, Scotland, Ireland, S4C and ITV.

hows that for a weekend for Welsh rugby fans heart

Fri 09 Sep 09:30 New Zealand v Tonga
Fri 09 Sep 1935 Leinster v Dragons
Sat 10 Sep 02:00 Scotland v Romania
Sat 10 Sep 04:30 Fiji v Namibia
Sat 10 Sep 07:00 France v Japan
Sat 10 Sep 09:30 Argentina v England
Sat 10 Sep 1515 Connacht v Scarlets
Sat 10 Sep 18:30 Ospreys v Edinburgh
Sun 11 Sep 04:30 Australia v Italy
Sun 11 Sep 07:00 Ireland v USA
Sun 11 Sep 09:30 Wales v South Africa
Sun 11 Sep 15:45 Blues v Treviso
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Ha Alyn that's amazing!

Not had much chance to mull over the other matches, but the Scarlets will be very fortunate if they win out in Connacht. I can't see it myself.

Connacht are going to be full of confidence after beating Treviso away, and they are always hugely difficult to play at home. If neither Maule or Reynolds are fit for the Scarlets, and we field a similar backline, I just can't see us doing it. We just don't have the experience there.

It will be a close match though, they always semm to be between us and Connacht. Think it will be 5 points either way. Not confident at all though, so I hope the Scarlets surprise me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Turkster Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Connacht seem to be our bogey team, we very rarely beat them away, and with so many players at the world cup and them with virtually a full team I can't see us winning, Connacht by 7.

Turkster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:36 pm

rugbydreamer wrote:Ha Alyn that's amazing!

Not had much chance to mull over the other matches, but the Scarlets will be very fortunate if they win out in Connacht. I can't see it myself.

Connacht are going to be full of confidence after beating Treviso away, and they are always hugely difficult to play at home. If neither Maule or Reynolds are fit for the Scarlets, and we field a similar backline, I just can't see us doing it. We just don't have the experience there.

It will be a close match though, they always semm to be between us and Connacht. Think it will be 5 points either way. Not confident at all though, so I hope the Scarlets surprise me!

Glasgow Warri. v Munster Fri 9 Sep 19:30 Munster by 8
Leinster v Newport Gwent. Fri 9 Sep 19:35 Leinster by 12
Aironi Rugby v Ulster Sat 10 Sep 15:00 Ulster by 14
Connacht Rugb. v Scarlets Sat 10 Sep 15:15 Scarlets by 11

The Scarlets had better bloody win! I've picked them to win by 11 points on guru! Whistle
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 pm

Scarlets by 11 seems a bit optimistic, they really looked a bit threadbare in the halfbacks and centres. I think they can win, but more likely to be an ugly one.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by jb1973 Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:52 pm

connacht away when the internationals are away is a really hard game I have to say home win there.

Munster win, leinster win, ulster win blues win ,ospreys win

jb1973

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:33 am

Hell of a weekend for Rugby fans Yahoo

C'mon Dragons ! Wales clap
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:07 am

I think Connacht could well be very hard to beat at home, see only about 5 teams beating them in the sportsground this year, also think that this year could see them pick up a lot more points away from home, LBP, and they are capable of winning away to Aironi, Glasgow and Edinburgh, plus maybe an away win against Scarlets/Dragons.

Connacht have started the last couple of years strongly, only then to let it slide in second half of the league, this year they have recuited greater squad depth, so can see them keeping up the pressure, throughout the league.

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:28 am

With their Ulster connections I have to favour Connacht whenever possible this season. I would be cautious though and would expect Scarlets to be a bit more potent behind the scrum this weekend. It may come down to the weather and on a dry night I might be tempted towards Scarlets.

I would agree with wins for Munster, Leinster, Ulster, Ospreys and Blues.
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:32 am

I can see wins for all of the Irish provinces this weekend, along with the Ospreys and Blues.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Impossible Standards Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:49 am

I managed to get all my predictions right last week so I'll try again. (he says with blind optimism)!

Glasgow Warriors v Munster - Munster win but Glas to get a LBP
Leinster v Newport Gwent Dragons - Leinster, oh my poor Dragons... their away form continues. Sad
Aironi Rugby v Ulster - Ulster
Connacht v Scarlets - Connacht, Scarlets won't play well in the wet and when is it ever dry at the sportsground?
Ospreys v Edinburgh Rugby - Ospreys to get a win and TBP
Cardiff Blues v Benetton Treviso - Blues to win. The Italian teams are threadbare until after the WC.
Impossible Standards
Impossible Standards

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:54 am

Firhill could still be a tough place to go. Weir is a guy who could punish Munsters recent indiscipline and I also think our back 3 could be found out if exposed to an aerial bombardment.

If they play a territory game in attack and get in Munsters face in defence they could have a good day.

I'd still back Munster to win Smile
red_stag
red_stag

http://www.redstagrugby.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:10 pm

Notch wrote:Scarlets by 11 seems a bit optimistic, they really looked a bit threadbare in the halfbacks and centres. I think they can win, but more likely to be an ugly one.

I agree but I don't think the Aironi game was a realistic game to judge them on, the weather was awful, their main scrum half is at the world cup, their New Zealand player they brought in is still finalising his paper work, and their 4th choice scrum half was coming back from injury so they put a kid in who only turned 18 a few months ago.
The Scarlets have pretty much their first choice pack, probably the strongest back row in the Robocop league and second best tight 5 behind the Ospreys. Besides with the Scarlets they are typical Welsh in their back play, awful one minute, superb the next.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:32 pm

[quote="AlynDavies"]
Notch wrote:
The Scarlets have pretty much their first choice pack, probably the strongest back row in the Robocop league and second best tight 5 behind the Ospreys. Besides with the Scarlets they are typical Welsh in their back play, awful one minute, superb the next.

I dont know, the Blues backrow is pretty strong

6. Micheal Paterson
7. Martyn Williams
8. Andreus Pretorius

20. Mamma Molitika

And we have Rush to come back in.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:37 pm

personally i think
Glasgow Warriors v Munster = Munster
Leinster v Newport Gwent Dragons = Leinster with BP (they were embarrased last week and will want to make a statement and the Dragons don't travel to well)
Aironi Rugby v Ulster = Ulster with BP (it'll be a tight game untill the last 20 mins)
Connacht v Scarlets = Connacht ( think they are going to be a force at home)
Ospreys v Edinburgh Rugby Ospreys with BP
Cardiff Blues v Benetton Treviso Blues with BP

looks like the only game most are unsure of is Connacht v Scarlets.

On a side note, do Dragons fans think it unfair that the Scarlets stole your badge?

if an outsider was trying to click on badges for team info (happens all the time, like on Pro 12 site you click on the team badge to get more info on the teams) how many times has someone clicked on the dragon thinking they are getting info on the Dragons only to end with Scarlets history.

So is it time for Scarlets to change thier badge?

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:11 pm

Pardon my ignorance of Welsh geography. Is Bridgend in the Blues or Ospreys reigon?

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:12 pm

Ospreys apparently,

Blues have Cardiff, Ponty and Glamorgan Wanderers

Ospreys have Swansea, Neath and Brigend
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:20 pm

wales606 wrote:Ospreys apparently,

Blues have Cardiff, Ponty and Glamorgan Wanderers

Ospreys have Swansea, Neath and Brigend

Thanks. So does Alyn actually support the Os over Cardiff, or is it more complicated?

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:59 pm

Kingshu wrote:

On a side note, do Dragons fans think it unfair that the Scarlets stole your badge?

if an outsider was trying to click on badges for team info (happens all the time, like on Pro 12 site you click on the team badge to get more info on the teams) how many times has someone clicked on the dragon thinking they are getting info on the Dragons only to end with Scarlets history.

So is it time for Scarlets to change thier badge?

Kingshu - that badge has been the Scarlets and Llanelli's symbol years and years before the regions were even thought of. No stealing going on at all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:01 pm

I know it was Llanelli's badge and there was no stealiing, but maybe dragons can't have a dragon badge as Scarlets have one. Scarlets are hogging all the Welsh stuff, red shirt, dragon badge.

Maybe the Dragons could have an emblem of a leek?

What do Dragons fans feel of Scarlets having a Dragon badge so people mistake them for the Dragons!

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:20 pm

Dragons are called Dragons so their badge should be a Dragon. Scarlets are called Scarlets so their badge... hmm, let me think. How about this?
Spoiler:

It would certainly blend well with their shirts.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Sure we have the provicial colours all wrong in Ireland:

Connacht should be White and Navy - symbol of a Stabbed Eagle
Leinster should be Green and Gold - symbol of a harp
Ulster should be Yellow and Red - symbol of a severed hand
Munster should be Blue and Yellow - Symbol of 3 crowns

Smile
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by greybeard Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:49 pm

A dimidated eagle and sword.

In the GAA the provinces play in the flags colours, though. Not sure why it's different for rugby.

greybeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:Thanks. So does Alyn actually support the Os over Cardiff, or is it more complicated?

I'm not always 100% sure myself. When I was little Jonathan Davies, and Ieuan evans was my favorite players and my dad was a Llanelli supporter, so I always supported them, however one day, when I was about 11 or so, I was watching a Swalec Cup final between Llanelli and Cardiff, and I saw this Cardiff player who was nothing short of immense (Mike Rayer), he dominated the game, and by the end of the match I was a Cardiff supporter, I remember telling my dad and he was pretty disgusted! In fact I don't think we have discussed rugby since!
Because I was so young and living in Porthcawl, there was no way my parents would let me go to Cardiff alone, however I was allowed to go and watch Bridgend play (I'd catch the bus up) and several seasons of that made me a Bridgend AND Cardiff supporter. Though you could never admit that sat in the Bridgend stands!
I stopped going to Bridgend (with a lot of other supporters) when Leighton Samuel came into the frame because I detested the man, yes he invested a lot of money in the club, but unless he was on the front and back pages of the Western Mail everyday he wasn't happy, and it seemed he wanted the freedom of Bridgend and for people to throw rose petals before him when we walked around the town. In my opinion his investment was never for the love of the club, to help the Welsh game, or for the people, it was all about making a name for himself and getting himself attention.
When rugby went regional, I wasn't sure if I was going to support the Blues or Celtic Warriors, but Cardiff had become very arrogant in professionalism and I didn't like the way they went about their business, and the way they tried to belittle clubs like Llanelli, by buying all their players than laughing at them because of it. Mike Rayer had also left so I didn't feel any connection there anymore. So I watched the Warriors on tv, but wouldn't go to the ground because Samuel was an idiot.
The Warriors closed and people in Bridgend were simply told to support the Ospreys which I did! Headscratch
I own an Ospreys season ticket also, so they are my first choice.

Though this season alone I have attended:
Dragons Vs Russia, and Leeds
Scarlets Vs Aironi
Ospreys Vs Russia, and Leinster

I also have a ticket for Blues Vs Treviso, This Sunday, and I will be at the Ospreys Vs Edinburgh match Saturday!...
So I'm either a rugby slág or a nomad take your pick! laughing
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by manofgwent Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:13 pm

At least we know you're 100% a true welsh fan, if a little confused. You're not a Russian fan are you?

Alyn, I've just been looking at your kist of rugby fixtures for the weekend. No premiership game on S4C on sat udder evening? Scandalous. What am I supposed to do for those 2 hours.

NFL starts this week too.

The new scarlets badge should just be an eye.

On the dragons start. It's a tough one, but we wouldn't get anything from our first 2 games if all the teams were at full strength. I was hoping that we'd be able to pip one of the regions for a HC place, but I just hope that we aren't left with a mountain to climb by the time our players return. I think we're in a similar position to the scarlets, whereas the blues and ospreys have more experience and depth in their squads.

manofgwent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:20 pm

manofgwent wrote:At least we know you're 100% a true welsh fan, if a little confused. You're not a Russian fan are you?

Alyn, I've just been looking at your kist of rugby fixtures for the weekend. No premiership game on S4C on sat udder evening? Scandalous. What am I supposed to do for those 2 hours.

NFL starts this week too.

The new scarlets badge should just be an eye.

On the dragons start. It's a tough one, but we wouldn't get anything from our first 2 games if all the teams were at full strength. I was hoping that we'd be able to pip one of the regions for a HC place, but I just hope that we aren't left with a mountain to climb by the time our players return. I think we're in a similar position to the scarlets, whereas the blues and ospreys have more experience and depth in their squads.

laughing love that!

Back to top Go down

Post by nottins_jones Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:01 pm

"As for my region. The Blues are actually scoring tries!!! Im hoping for a BP win to keep us at the top of the table - So, Blues by 20."

I hope the Blues are back to winning and try-scoring ways aswell. But I remember then starting last season with 4 tries against Edinburgh and still going on to have a poor season. Don't jump for joy yet!

Btw, why no new coach or signings?
nottins_jones
nottins_jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:06 pm

money money money I believe NJ

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:19 pm

nottins_jones wrote:"As for my region. The Blues are actually scoring tries!!! Im hoping for a BP win to keep us at the top of the table - So, Blues by 20."

I hope the Blues are back to winning and try-scoring ways aswell. But I remember then starting last season with 4 tries against Edinburgh and still going on to have a poor season. Don't jump for joy yet!

Btw, why no new coach or signings?

Dont remind me of that! Im trying to be optimistic Shocked

No signings because no money

No coach because they want Rayer or more likely Burnell to prove they can coach the team so they can promote from within - to save money.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by nottins_jones Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:23 pm

I see another poor season for you then unless certain players have suddenly become magnificent( which I doubt). Hope you give a few Ponty players that I seen for the U20's a shot this year, they looked really good.
nottins_jones
nottins_jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:19 pm

AlynDavies wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:Thanks. So does Alyn actually support the Os over Cardiff, or is it more complicated?

I'm not always 100% sure myself. When I was little Jonathan Davies, and Ieuan evans was my favorite players and my dad was a Llanelli supporter, so I always supported them, however one day, when I was about 11 or so, I was watching a Swalec Cup final between Llanelli and Cardiff, and I saw this Cardiff player who was nothing short of immense (Mike Rayer), he dominated the game, and by the end of the match I was a Cardiff supporter, I remember telling my dad and he was pretty disgusted! In fact I don't think we have discussed rugby since!
Because I was so young and living in Porthcawl, there was no way my parents would let me go to Cardiff alone, however I was allowed to go and watch Bridgend play (I'd catch the bus up) and several seasons of that made me a Bridgend AND Cardiff supporter. Though you could never admit that sat in the Bridgend stands!
I stopped going to Bridgend (with a lot of other supporters) when Leighton Samuel came into the frame because I detested the man, yes he invested a lot of money in the club, but unless he was on the front and back pages of the Western Mail everyday he wasn't happy, and it seemed he wanted the freedom of Bridgend and for people to throw rose petals before him when we walked around the town. In my opinion his investment was never for the love of the club, to help the Welsh game, or for the people, it was all about making a name for himself and getting himself attention.
When rugby went regional, I wasn't sure if I was going to support the Blues or Celtic Warriors, but Cardiff had become very arrogant in professionalism and I didn't like the way they went about their business, and the way they tried to belittle clubs like Llanelli, by buying all their players than laughing at them because of it. Mike Rayer had also left so I didn't feel any connection there anymore. So I watched the Warriors on tv, but wouldn't go to the ground because Samuel was an idiot.
The Warriors closed and people in Bridgend were simply told to support the Ospreys which I did! Headscratch
I own an Ospreys season ticket also, so they are my first choice.

Though this season alone I have attended:
Dragons Vs Russia, and Leeds
Scarlets Vs Aironi
Ospreys Vs Russia, and Leinster

I also have a ticket for Blues Vs Treviso, This Sunday, and I will be at the Ospreys Vs Edinburgh match Saturday!...
So I'm either a rugby slág or a nomad take your pick! laughing

Thanks Alyn. That was very informative and gives me a couple of insights into Welsh rugby that I did not have. Only reading it now as I have been up the north at a wedding.
Most of the fans of Munster and Leinster are too biased to support eachother's teams. Personally I support Munster v non Irish opposition, but I would say I am in a minority in both provinces. In fairness I would be against them if it benefited Leinster for them to lose.

With "neutral" games e.g Cardiff v Ospreys, sometimes you are not sure who you support until the game is about 20 minutes old.

Other times the team you thought you would support might not be the one you do.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:00 pm

manofgwent wrote:At least we know you're 100% a true welsh fan, if a little confused. You're not a Russian fan are you?

Well there was this really hot girl called Svetlana from Moscow, who I met on World Of Warcraft, but other than that I have no connection!
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:29 pm

AlynDavies wrote:

Well there was this really hot girl called Svetlana from Moscow, who I met on World Of Warcraft, but other than that I have no connection!

Sorry Alyn, that was me Wink
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Is the Leinster Dragons game on the red button tonight?

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:27 pm

It's on RTE Stand.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:28 pm

Dont have RTE notch but it has just appeared on the red button. Sweet. thumbsup

and now its online too. Patience definately isnt one of my virtues

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:04 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/welsh/default.stm

link to the game here.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by greybeard Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Ignore....

greybeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:21 pm

Standulstermen wrote:Dont have RTE notch but it has just appeared on the red button. Sweet. thumbsup

Can you get the RTE live player up there lads? Any game that is on RTE is usually on it. I know that it is IP barred in "other parts of the UK" but we usually make a special dispensation for the part that is joined onto us by land. Smile

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:29 pm

Haven't seen it mentioned but Munster set a new record last night for most Celtic League matches won in a row. Twelve league victories in a row.
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:35 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
Standulstermen wrote:Dont have RTE notch but it has just appeared on the red button. Sweet. thumbsup

Can you get the RTE live player up there lads? Any game that is on RTE is usually on it. I know that it is IP barred in "other parts of the UK" but we usually make a special dispensation for the part that is joined onto us by land. Smile

Some (most) things are Island of Ireland and can be streamed for free in Northern Ireland, things that the BBC or another UK broadcaster has exclusive rights to are restricted though and we can't get them.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Notch wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:

Some (most) things are Island of Ireland and can be streamed for free in Northern Ireland, things that the BBC or another UK broadcaster has exclusive rights to are restricted though and we can't get them.

So you mean we are nice to you, but them across the water are sometimes not?

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down