The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audley's looking to emulate Joe Calzaghe

+10
Mind the windows Tino.
sodhat
pauline1981
TopHat24/7
88Chris05
ONETWOFOREVER
Union Cane
TRUSSMAN66
Valero's Conscience
Rowley
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Audley's looking to emulate Joe Calzaghe - Page 2 Empty Audley's looking to emulate Joe Calzaghe

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Light hearted one for ya...Audley's next big fight? The battle for the hearts and minds of the Great British public in "Strictly Come Dancing!"

Can Audley do better than Joe (shouldn't be hard), will it springboard him to another World title shot (let's hope not)?

Back to top Go down

Audley's looking to emulate Joe Calzaghe - Page 2 Empty Re: Audley's looking to emulate Joe Calzaghe

Post by Rowley Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:20 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:
rowley wrote:Sure I am far from the only person on here who watches it. The difference between me and the others is I am comfortable enough in my sexuality to not pretend the missus makes me or whatever guff anyone else feels the need to hide behind

I also watch it, although I am gay so no real surprise there.

Is this a 606 coming out first?!

Why, you interested?

Have to own up Coxy, it was actually a poor attempt at insinuating that Jeff was, infact, a chuffer.

Although thinking about it, I don't like football anymore, never had a fight in my life and rather enjoy shopping so I will have to ask myself some rather searching questions later on.

I do have four beautiful children. None of them look remotely like me though.

Oh balls, I also am going off football, have never had a fight and enjoy shopping and have no children, suspect I will have to ask myself some equally searching questions, will do it tonight unless it clashes with Will and Grace

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Audley's looking to emulate Joe Calzaghe - Page 2 Empty Re: Audley's looking to emulate Joe Calzaghe

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:23 pm

Will and Grace? "Squeal" Is it back on??????????? Yahoo

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:24 pm

Jokes aside guys has anyone wondered what Harrisons motives are for doing this. Does this mean he is wanting to fight on some more but with the support of the British public? or is he going the same way as these so called men like Haye, Calzaghe, and Khan who now want to become actors?

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:25 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Will and Grace? "Squeal" Is it back on??????????? Yahoo

Like you didn't know.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:27 pm

Is this the same Audley Harrison :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-1221155/Audley-Harrison-comes-fighting-insists-Racist-BBC-left-broken-man.html

???
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:27 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Jokes aside guys has anyone wondered what Harrisons motives are for doing this. Does this mean he is wanting to fight on some more but with the support of the British public? or is he going the same way as these so called men like Haye, Calzaghe, and Khan who now want to become actors?

I would imagine he wants to be given some money without being punched in the face. Then booed.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. badgerhands Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:29 pm

sodhat wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Jokes aside guys has anyone wondered what Harrisons motives are for doing this. Does this mean he is wanting to fight on some more but with the support of the British public? or is he going the same way as these so called men like Haye, Calzaghe, and Khan who now want to become actors?

I would imagine he wants to be given some money without being punched in the face. Then booed.

laughing

Sir. badgerhands

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:30 pm

Khan wants to be an actor? And you lot laugh at Audley for wanting to be World Champion? More chance of Eammon Holmes being the next James Bond

Sodhat, there's no guarantee that Audley WON'T get punched in the face!

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:09 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Funny how guys like Jeff and others admit they enjoy watching men with false tans prancing around in tights...

Proud I'm an American beefster!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm fairly sure they all mentioned the women that are there rather than the blokes involved. Maybe if you are drawn directly to blokes prancing about in tights rather than the often very good looking always amazing bodied women it says more about your own tastes?

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:30 pm

Maybe it does...who knows.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:57 pm

coxy0001 wrote:
rowley wrote:Sure I am far from the only person on here who watches it. The difference between me and the others is I am comfortable enough in my sexuality to not pretend the missus makes me or whatever guff anyone else feels the need to hide behind

Why, you interested?

Have to own up Coxy, it was actually a poor attempt at insinuating that Jeff was, infact, a chuffer.

Although thinking about it, I don't like football anymore, never had a fight in my life and rather enjoy shopping so I will have to ask myself some rather searching questions later on.

Bear any resemblance to the postman or milkman though..?

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:13 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:

Why, you interested?

No, but my wife visited Didsbury 11 years ago and now my eldest is a right beefcake.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 5:07 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:

Why, you interested?

No, but my wife visited Didsbury 11 years ago and now my eldest is a right beefcake.

laughing

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Wed 07 Sep 2011, 5:23 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Can Audley do better than Joe (shouldn't be hard), will it springboard him to another World title shot (let's hope not)?

To be honest this is what Aud has left in his "career". The problem for the viewers is that he's very well known and will no doubt do the rounds on the celebrity circuit and cash in on it big time. For those who wanted to see the back of him, bad luck! There's a lot of money to be made in being a famous clown and Audley will no doubt be a master at this.

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2