The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any sites online that will get under schools blocking radar?

+5
Davie
sirBiggles
Bathman_in_London
greybeard
welshy824
9 posters

Go down

any sites online that will get under schools blocking radar? Empty any sites online that will get under schools blocking radar?

Post by welshy824 Thu 08 Sep 2011, 5:27 pm

hi, i am currently in sixth form at my school and have a free period first lesson so i was wondering does anyone know any good sites that is likely to be unblocked on schools system so i am able to watch the ab match?
any help would be appreciated, espicially before 8.00am 2morro!

welshy824

Back to top Go down

any sites online that will get under schools blocking radar? Empty Re: any sites online that will get under schools blocking radar?

Post by greybeard Thu 08 Sep 2011, 5:31 pm

I must not ask for illegal streams and skive off study periods at school

Now write it out a thousand times Wink

greybeard

Back to top Go down

any sites online that will get under schools blocking radar? Empty Re: any sites online that will get under schools blocking radar?

Post by Bathman_in_London Thu 08 Sep 2011, 5:32 pm

itv.com?

Bathman_in_London

Back to top Go down

Post by welshy824 Thu 08 Sep 2011, 5:45 pm

its educational greybeard for urm p.e??

na but in all seriousness its 1st week back and havent got any homework or anything to catch up on i mean today had 3 free periods and spent that time putting and empty bin on peoples head...

and does itv do it live stream?

welshy824

Back to top Go down

Post by sirBiggles Thu 08 Sep 2011, 5:46 pm

try the staff common room or PE department. They are bound to have a TV on....

Alternativly, if itv.com is blocked, try P2P, there will be a million and one sites listed tomorrow that will have links.

sirBiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Thu 08 Sep 2011, 8:10 pm

Is itv.com streaming all matches live?

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Thu 08 Sep 2011, 8:16 pm

Yeah, it is, according to the press packet online
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by mckay1402 Thu 08 Sep 2011, 8:16 pm

I believe they are
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

Post by kedz Thu 08 Sep 2011, 10:46 pm

If you have a smart phone and nothing else works then the TVcatchup website should get it to you if you can get some 3G, what I will be doing at work! If not, will they miss you if you pop down to the pub? We just used to bugger off during our frees in sixth form

kedz

Back to top Go down

Post by flankertye Fri 09 Sep 2011, 1:14 pm

You should head to the pub mate, I imagine his school system will be like mine was. Won't even show google seaches for terms like myp2p, justin tv etc.
Make friends with your school P.E teacher, tell him you'll text him the score if he's teaching.

flankertye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down