The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welsh Side V SA Announced....North Makes The Cut Over Half Pint

+5
RubyGuby
aucklandlaurie
wales606
Biltong
Gatts
9 posters

Go down

Welsh Side V SA Announced....North Makes The Cut Over Half Pint Empty Welsh Side V SA Announced....North Makes The Cut Over Half Pint

Post by Gatts Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:43 am

1. GEORGE NORTH
2. GEORGE NORTH
3. GEORGE NORTH
4. GEORGE NORTH
5. GEORGE NORTH
6. GEORGE NORTH
7.GEORGE NORTH
8. GEORGE NORTH

9. GEORGE NORTH
10. GEORGE NORTH
11. GEORGE NORTH
12. GEORGE NORTH
13. GEORGE NORTH
14. SHANE WILLIAMS
15. GEORGE NORTH

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Welsh Side V SA Announced....North Makes The Cut Over Half Pint Empty Re: Welsh Side V SA Announced....North Makes The Cut Over Half Pint

Post by Biltong Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:44 am

Very Happy

Very good team, do you think your front row is strong enough though?
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Welsh Side V SA Announced....North Makes The Cut Over Half Pint Empty Re: Welsh Side V SA Announced....North Makes The Cut Over Half Pint

Post by Biltong Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:45 am

Another question who is kicking to posts? Headscratch
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:48 am

Perhaps we should have Shane and Halfpenny on the wing to provide kicking options
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:48 am

What happened to Andy and Gaven?

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:49 am

biltongbek wrote:Another question who is kicking to posts? Headscratch

George doesn't need to kick...he will put the ball over the post because he is 75 feet tall

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:53 am

75 feet = 25 yards, well you are going to struggle with the long range slamdunks then.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:55 am

Smile heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart Smile Smile

Last edited by RubyGuby on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:58 am

Ah, there's that man crush again.

I just hope the young man doesn't dissappoint you, these break ups can be very traumatic. Crying or Very sad
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:58 am

God i wish there was a smiley for a semi - on

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhalffactory Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:59 am

Excellent

Laugh
flyhalffactory
flyhalffactory

Back to top Go down

Post by nottins_jones Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:15 am

Really, really hope this gets pulled.
nottins_jones
nottins_jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:16 am

nottins_jones wrote:Really, really hope this gets pulled.

laughing Yahoo

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:18 am

Jesus, young newport lads these days...no sense of humour.

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:26 am

Gets pulled Gatts - think about it Yahoo

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:28 am

This is becoming hard to swallow. Ok!
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:29 am

I did consider it but the poster being from newport I immediately dismissed it as an attempt at sarcasm...fair play nottins_jones, if that was your intention i prostate myself before you....and there was me thinking that the only good thing that came out of Newport was the transporter bridge Very Happy

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by ML Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:46 am

Gatts wrote: "prostate" myself before you....

Jeez, you city boys are a bunch of perverts aren't you? That is going to be painful, very messy at least. Are you sure you don't mean prostRate? Laugh

ML

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:48 am

yeah, i was being I R O N I C A L 🤦 Tumbleweed

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by doctornickolas Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:49 pm

Not sure about Shane on the right wing instead of his favoured left but other than that, good team.

doctornickolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down