The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nadal or Djokovic: who is the biggest drama queen?

5 posters

Go down

Nadal or Djokovic: who is the biggest drama queen?

Nadal or Djokovic: who is the biggest drama queen? Vote_lcap82%Nadal or Djokovic: who is the biggest drama queen? Vote_rcap 82% 
[ 9 ]
Nadal or Djokovic: who is the biggest drama queen? Vote_lcap18%Nadal or Djokovic: who is the biggest drama queen? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

Nadal or Djokovic: who is the biggest drama queen? Empty Nadal or Djokovic: who is the biggest drama queen?

Post by bogbrush Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:55 am

After Rafas cramp that had the Worlds media scurrying for the obituary writers and a Priest called to rush to the media room I thought he'd finally sewn this accolade up, but now Djokovic has hit back with his cut toe/amputation.

Obviously both men are well known for their MTO's and retirements too.

So who is the biggest drama queen between these two guys? Who makes the biggest mountains out of the smallest molehills? Who keeps us most on the edge of our seat for a medical update only for us to find it was a cracked fingernail? You decide!
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Nadal or Djokovic: who is the biggest drama queen? Empty Re: Nadal or Djokovic: who is the biggest drama queen?

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:31 am

I have to to say, it is a tie between two giants in the field.
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Nadal or Djokovic: who is the biggest drama queen? Empty Re: Nadal or Djokovic: who is the biggest drama queen?

Post by Tenez Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:31 am

Nadal by a mile still. From top (the banana not entirely swallowed) to bottom (the perfect foot not quite perfect), Nadal has used every single part of his body to win as many MTOs as possible and 10 slams.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:58 am

Tenez wrote:Nadal by a mile still. From top (the banana not entirely swallowed) to bottom (the perfect foot not quite perfect), Nadal has used every single part of his body to win as many MTOs as possible and 10 slams.

who knew to win ten slams you don't need talent just big lungs and the ability to take a lot of MTOs. If he wins by just wearing his opponents out why does he give them so much extra time to catch their breath?

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:13 am

I don't know I'd like to vote for the guy who cries everytime Rafa lays a predictable grandslam whipping on him. Last time I checked gushing tears every grandslam final isn't exactly manly.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:46 am

I considered putting Federer in for crying but I decided not to because that would mean Andy Murray would have to go in too, and also because an outburst of emotion isn't the same as systematic drama displays as put on by the two outstanding performers of our time.

We have to go back to AO 2009 for Rogers cry, and AO 2010 for Andys, but we usually only have to look to the last match or two, or press conference, to witness some more great displays by Nadal and Djokovic.

So there's no point putting anyone else in; these are the only two true Drama Queens.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by wow Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:13 am

If Rafa starts to lose today, I can bet that there will be a MTO.

wow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down