The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor Tsonga performance hands Federer win

+6
luciusmann
Josiah Maiestas
wow
Tenez
bogbrush
Simple_Analyst
10 posters

Go down

Poor Tsonga performance hands Federer win Empty Poor Tsonga performance hands Federer win

Post by Simple_Analyst Fri 09 Sep 2011, 9:23 am

Wasn't a particularly lively performance from Tsonga. Federer got the ball over the net and Tsonga either hit it into the net or did something which will lose him points with it. Physically, Tsonga wasn't looking good with the 26 year old admitting after : 'my energy' level was down. With a history of injuries, that was a possible reference to some niggling injury. He served poorly and looked like he would rather be off court. Even though a very average performance by Tsonga, his opponent took credit for the win and said: ' I played fantastic'.
Tsonga will write this down as one of those matches he gave away and lost. opponent took credit for the win and said: ' I played fantastic'.
Tsonga will write this down as one of those matches he gave away and lost.

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Poor Tsonga performance hands Federer win Empty Re: Poor Tsonga performance hands Federer win

Post by bogbrush Fri 09 Sep 2011, 9:33 am

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Poor Tsonga performance hands Federer win Empty Re: Poor Tsonga performance hands Federer win

Post by Tenez Fri 09 Sep 2011, 9:35 am

Simple_Analyst wrote:

Are you trying to convince yourself?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Fri 09 Sep 2011, 9:37 am

He has to; if he can convince himself he wrote something sensible then he can try to convince someone else on the forum.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple_Analyst Fri 09 Sep 2011, 9:42 am

Oh see who is cheer leading Laugh

As Tsonga admitted, 'i didn't play well' I didn't move well' - I simply gave out this match he meant to say.

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Fri 09 Sep 2011, 9:46 am

Does it really hurt you this much when Federer wins?
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple_Analyst Fri 09 Sep 2011, 9:52 am

No infact, you'll be suprise it amuses me when he wins. One reason, I like the likes of Nadal, Murray and Djokovic finishing the job, making that head to head worse.
Well can't say how hurt a Federer fan feels when Nadal wins though. Very i'll assume.

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Fri 09 Sep 2011, 9:57 am

Is this a Federer / Tsonga thread or are you changing it to something else now?
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple_Analyst Fri 09 Sep 2011, 10:02 am

By the way, which part of this analysis on Tsonga is wrong?
Did Tsonga play very poorly? Yes.
Did he play like he was down physically? Yes.
Did he give away the match to a lucky winner? Yes.
Can't see the controversy here.

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Fri 09 Sep 2011, 10:16 am

No, I know you can't. What is there to say?
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by wow Fri 09 Sep 2011, 10:30 am

I thought that this match would have shut you up Smile
But you are a thick skinned aren't you?

wow

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri 09 Sep 2011, 11:02 am

You must have known by now Simpleton this Tsonga is never going to be a threat off grass, he's so one dimensional he makes your favourite moonballer appear as a variety queen.

And I wouldn't be too confident if I was you with Roddick ready to flex his power taking out the TRASH today boxing
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by luciusmann Fri 09 Sep 2011, 12:17 pm

This is hilarious, Fed wins and pretty comfortably @ that and Tsonga's energy levels were down? From what? he had plenty of rest time, just like Fed. Like most people on here, I voted Fed would win and he did. That's another prediction I got right, I got quite good @ this! I can only imagine what some others were predicting.... Whistle

luciusmann

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple_Analyst Fri 09 Sep 2011, 2:26 pm

So we then agree then that Tsonga was very poor and gave away the way. Wel settled then.

Luciusmann, how difficult is it to predict 1 person winning in a 2 man contest? Laugh

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Fri 09 Sep 2011, 2:35 pm

Too hard for you it looks like.

Honestly, you're not having the best of days on here are you? Laugh
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple_Analyst Fri 09 Sep 2011, 2:41 pm

Very difficult indeed considering on match point i predicted Federer to win Laugh

Now are you saying my prediction is wrong? Laugh

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Fri 09 Sep 2011, 2:42 pm

I can no longer make sense of almost anything you write, so who cares?
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple_Analyst Fri 09 Sep 2011, 2:45 pm

Lol what comeback! Boggo, get a bit smarter if you are going to attempt a laugh. Laugh

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Fri 09 Sep 2011, 2:47 pm

After your humiliation on the "tie break" thread you've lost it mate. Honestly, I can hardly be bothered arguing with you as I stuck a fork in you to check you were done hours ago.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple_Analyst Fri 09 Sep 2011, 2:55 pm

Lol, so this is about getting one over me on the playground? You ranted on and never proved anything wrong. From how i interpret the decider sets or the mathematically challenging (for you) top 5 draw.

Lets talk about how hard it was for me to predict Federer winning the match Laugh

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Fri 09 Sep 2011, 3:06 pm

Let's not bother. The whole forum had a good enough laugh at you last time - the thread over there is littered with that - and even though you obviously still can't grasp what about half adozen posters tried to tell you I'm too nice a guy to keep this going, I have to give you a break.

Hell, I'll even agree with you; predicting a Federer win over Tsonga was a piece of cake. Did it myself on this poll.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Fri 09 Sep 2011, 3:11 pm

Gosh this forum has been going rapidly downhill over the last couple of days.

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by Positively 4th Street Fri 09 Sep 2011, 3:19 pm

time please wrote:Gosh this forum has been going rapidly downhill over the last couple of days.

Quite tp - I think it's largely attributable to one poster. Oh for the halcyon days of socal and his weak/golden era threads... Very Happy

Positively 4th Street

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Fri 09 Sep 2011, 3:21 pm

Positively 4th Street wrote:
time please wrote:Gosh this forum has been going rapidly downhill over the last couple of days.

Quite tp - I think it's largely attributable to one poster. Oh for the halcyon days of socal and his weak/golden era threads... Very Happy

Amen to that. Laugh

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by luciusmann Fri 09 Sep 2011, 3:25 pm

I must add I've laughed pretty hard @ some of the absurd posts over @ the infamous 'deciding set tie breaks...' thread.

I concur with you Bogbrush, best to leave it, he's been humiliated too much already! The funny thing is he keeps coming back for more, oh dear...!

luciusmann

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple_Analyst Fri 09 Sep 2011, 3:32 pm

Luciusmann, you talking about coming back for more. Lets be honest here, admins came to you aid yesterday Laugh

I left that thread for one reasone, no one was proving me wrong. Just rants beating around what i wrote. The key there - it never said tie break only which i accepted, neither did it say it never had tie breaks in the stats so until proven otherwise no time to waste on that.

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by luciusmann Fri 09 Sep 2011, 3:39 pm

Yes, mainly because you descending into abusing other poster(s) personally.

How charitable of you; because no one was proving you wrong? No one is convinced by your patronizing tone and your lame excuses.

You didn't even understand the stats you were giving from the ATP website, I mean, how can you expect anyone to take you seriously? Tip: no one does anymore. Keep digging.

luciusmann

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Fri 09 Sep 2011, 3:47 pm

luciusmann wrote:I must add I've laughed pretty hard @ some of the absurd posts over @ the infamous 'deciding set tie breaks...' thread.

I concur with you Bogbrush, best to leave it, he's been humiliated too much already! The funny thing is he keeps coming back for more, oh dear...!

There's been a little too much oxygen supplied lucius - cutting it off would be much kinder in the long run. To be quite honest peeps, I'd come away, it's not kind to gawp! Wink

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple_Analyst Fri 09 Sep 2011, 3:56 pm

Luciusmann, I take you seriously because you are an amusement. That's the secret to why I take you seriously Laugh

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by kemet Fri 09 Sep 2011, 4:14 pm

This is surely a weak era for wumming.

kemet

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri 09 Sep 2011, 4:35 pm

You from Finland Simple? you sound like someone i've encountered from another tennis forum..
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2011, 7:33 pm

Can we get Simple_Analyst banned from the forum? It might do him some good. I recommend he gets himself some fresh air and finds himself a girlfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri 09 Sep 2011, 7:37 pm

Nore Staat wrote:Can we get Simple_Analyst banned from the forum? It might do him some good. I recommend he gets himself some fresh air and finds himself a girlfriend.
Maybe the air in Finland doesn't smell so good...a very miserable guy this Simpleton Cry
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri 09 Sep 2011, 7:56 pm

Nore Staat wrote:Can we get Simple_Analyst banned from the forum? It might do him some good. I recommend he gets himself some fresh air and finds himself a girlfriend.

I am quite surprised you want this guy banned given that other posters have posted worse crap.

Some tolerance maybe?

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by luciusmann Fri 09 Sep 2011, 8:04 pm

Come on LK, SA was abusing other posters and very few of the other posters are anywhere near as patronizing. His posts would be fine if they didn't have such a smug arrogant tone. It just happens next to no one agrees with him & he can't even argue his case well, which might explain the former.

luciusmann

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2011, 8:09 pm

Rather than discuss other posters, lets just debate the topic of the thread eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2011, 8:22 pm

legendkillar wrote:

I am quite surprised you want this guy banned given that other posters have posted worse crap.

Some tolerance maybe?
Well if you are his supporter then good for you. Ok!

My viewpoint is that Federer played very well and deserved his victory over Tsonga.

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri 09 Sep 2011, 8:24 pm

Nore Staat wrote:
legendkillar wrote:

Some tolerance maybe?
Well if you are his supporter then good for you. Ok!

My viewpoint is that Federer played very well and deserved his victory over Tsonga.

Think you will find I am not a supporter.

Federer did play well, there were some lapses.

Makes a change from the Nadal lungs argument on every Nadal bashing thread, but hey if that rocks your boat.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2011, 8:30 pm

legendkillar wrote:

Makes a change from the Nadal lungs argument on every Nadal bashing thread, but hey if that rocks your boat.
Legendkillar I understand the first two sentences but not the last. What has Nadal got to do with this thread and why should Nadal bashing rock my boat?
Am I missing something here?

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri 09 Sep 2011, 8:38 pm

Nore Staat wrote:
legendkillar wrote:

Legendkillar I understand the first two sentences but not the last. What has Nadal got to do with this thread and why should Nadal bashing rock my boat?
Am I missing something here?

Well this no doubt is a Fed WUM thread.

The fact a ban is suggested is somewhat a bit dramatic given that each other tread turns into anti-Nadal thread. Yet I see no calls for the posters to be banned there.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2011, 8:43 pm

legendkillar wrote:

The fact a ban is suggested is somewhat a bit dramatic given that each other tread turns into anti-Nadal thread. Yet I see no calls for the posters to be banned there.
I'm sorry but was there an anti-Nadal thread that I contributed to that I should have asked for someone to be banned? I am not on this forum all the time and don't read all the the threads.

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri 09 Sep 2011, 9:29 pm

Nore Staat wrote:
legendkillar wrote:

I'm sorry but was there an anti-Nadal thread that I contributed to that I should have asked for someone to be banned? I am not on this forum all the time and don't read all the the threads.

I thought his Tiebreaker article was worse as it wasn't about them laughing

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by luciusmann Fri 09 Sep 2011, 9:58 pm

That article gave me a right good laugh! Words cannot fathom the foolishness of that article!

I was just happy to see Fed win his match so easily, I couldn't care less about such drivel purporting to be 'tennis knowledge'!

luciusmann

Back to top Go down

Post by wow Fri 09 Sep 2011, 11:24 pm

A counter article could be titled as ' Poor Roddick gifts a win to Nadal' Smile

wow

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Sat 10 Sep 2011, 12:48 am

wow wrote:A counter article could be titled as ' Poor Roddick gifts a win to Nadal' Smile
Roddick must be proud of his flawless baselining... he won twice as many games as I had expected of him.

Let's celebrate Roddick's best performance of his career shall we? Ale
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down