The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamepass iPhone/iPad & Android apps

5 posters

Go down

Gamepass iPhone/iPad & Android apps Empty Gamepass iPhone/iPad & Android apps

Post by CFCNick Sat 10 Sep 2011, 6:58 am

So the Android mobile and tablet versions were released in time for kickoff and the iOS versions last night but with a major bug (no recognition of subscribers) the app now works this morning.

The point of this is, does anyone on here have gamepass? And if so have got an app?

I think it's brilliant. It's better than on my laptop and so much more clearer.

Anyone else have any thoughts about it?

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Gamepass iPhone/iPad & Android apps Empty Re: Gamepass iPhone/iPad & Android apps

Post by Thomond Sat 10 Sep 2011, 8:52 am

Is it not going to be clearer anyway as it's on a smaller screen?

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Gamepass iPhone/iPad & Android apps Empty Re: Gamepass iPhone/iPad & Android apps

Post by CFCNick Sat 10 Sep 2011, 8:55 am

Yes I realised that, but it doesn't even stutter like the PC version does for the first 5-10 minutes.

I'm really impressed by it. If you can afford it it's well worth it.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sat 10 Sep 2011, 9:09 am

There seems to be more problems with it this year. I think if a game is on SKY you can't view it for a week after. I usually find ways to watch ames by other means but if I have difficulty I might check it out for next year.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by thunder and lightning Sat 10 Sep 2011, 10:32 am

Thomond wrote:There seems to be more problems with it this year. I think if a game is on SKY you can't view it for a week after. I usually find ways to watch ames by other means but if I have difficulty I might check it out for next year.

Have you got this confirmed somewhere? I know the last 2 years its more been a case of not being able to watch it live but as soon as its archived (normally a couple of hours tops) you can watch it.

thunder and lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Sat 10 Sep 2011, 12:00 pm

http://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/help_en_US.htm#FROMGB

What restrictions apply to NFL Game Pass in the UK?

A: Weekly blackout restrictions apply to all subscriptions (Season, Monthly, Weekly and Follow Your Team) for locally televised games during both the 1pm ET and 4pm ET game windows on Sunday. These live game broadcasts will be blacked out in your area while the game is in progress. You will be able to watch them in the NFL Game Pass archives six (6) days after their conclusion. Monday, Thursday and Sunday Night games as well as U.S. Thanksgiving Day games will not be subject to black outs in the UK. Additional game restrictions may be added throughout the season due to regional broadcast rights.

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBrownTown Sun 11 Sep 2011, 10:54 am

Cheers for letting me know about the app, didn't realise it had been launched. But yeh me and a mate share a gamepass account and it is seriously good, as well as watching live games and archived games back to the start of the 09 season, you can also watch NFL Network live which I enjoy. The quality is very good and I would recommend it.

TheBrownTown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down