The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remaining Races and Team Rivalries

5 posters

Go down

Remaining Races and Team Rivalries Empty Remaining Races and Team Rivalries

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Sun 11 Sep 2011, 8:57 am

Bonjourno!

With the WDC wrapped up now by the youngest Double WDC ever seen in the sport it is now time to find something else to get excited about. Inter team rivalries in the top 5 teams.

Red Bull

Vettel has obviously destroyed Mark Webber this year by an unrivalled consistency and sheer pace from the 'lapper'. Will Mark be able to make an end of season impact to set him up for next year? He needs to send a message to Horner now or be a number 2 again next year as Vettel goes for a triple crown.

Team Ranking: Vettel 1st, Webber 2nd

Mclaren

Jenson Button MBE is setting himself up to become the 2nd driver not to lose on points to McLaren’s number 1 driver since 2007. Jenson Button MBE has been in phenomenal form this year and seems hard to stop at the moment.This year with his Number 1 status up for grabs it seems like it is going to happen again. I see the Frome Fox, Jenson Button MBE winning this inter team battle .

Team Ranking: Jenson Button MBE 1st, Hamilton 2nd

Mercedes

With Ross Brawn doing everything in his power to ensure Schumacher gets to 100 wins, he is slowly sucking the life out of excellent German driver Rosberg. Nico is obviously better than the 7xWDC but we won’t see the best of him until Mike finally retires for good. Nico has been impressive the last few races and I fully expect that to continue!

Team Ranking: Rosberg 1st, Schumacher 2nd

Renault

Petrov seems to have enough of an edge over Bruno Senna on points now to be comfortable but if you put both drivers on zero points right now and let them race until the end of the season, Bruno Senna would win. It’s on this basis that I award the following prediction.

Team Ranking: Senna 1st, Petrov 2nd

Ferrari

With the 3rd best car on the grid they have struggled this year. Alonso has still managed a win for the prancing horse and has managed to keep in touch with the other teams while his team mate has driven very well this year to pick up precious Constructors points.
Team Ranking: Fernando Alonso 1st, Massa 2nd

Anybody else agree with my opinions of how team rivalries will end this year?

Forza Alonso!
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Remaining Races and Team Rivalries Empty Re: Remaining Races and Team Rivalries

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2011, 10:31 am

senna ahead of petrov - wrong so wrong
button ahead of hamilton - wrong. button has been in phenomenal form. you mean winning with luck the wet races and being made to look good thru overtaking the back of the field using DRS.
rosberg and schumacher in my opinion have been completely equal in overall performance over the whole year. rosberg started well but schumacher has outperformed him in second half without doubt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Sun 11 Sep 2011, 12:31 pm

Bonjourno!

Coming through the field at Belgium... without crashing! Its more than luck. It comes down to race craft management! No luck about that. A stunning drive after the team destroyed his chances in qualifying!

Forza Alonso!
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical_mass Sun 11 Sep 2011, 3:36 pm

Your first post proves how biased you are, just give it a rest. This forum is being made a joke by you tbh. Petrov 2nd to Senna, you are insane.

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Sun 11 Sep 2011, 3:42 pm

Bonjourno!

Remind me where Senna and Petrov finished today. (Whos insane now?)

I made that point basing it on scores being set to zero today.

Forza Alonso!
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical_mass Mon 12 Sep 2011, 1:00 pm

But i did say, Petrov was taken out by Luizzi therefore that stat is false. Petrov even qualified in front of Senna. Im not saying Senna isnt as good as petrov but its yet to be seen and one or two races do not give you a picture of how they are performing in respect of eachother.

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Mon 12 Sep 2011, 3:27 pm

No chance for Webber. Vettel will continue to beat him. Mark has really struggled with the tyres this year, especially towards the end of the stints. His drop offs have been marked (no pun intended!) compared to Vettel's, so much so that he ran near the entire Belgain GP with med tryes on! It doesn't help that he is continually tailing other cars, whilst Vettel is out in front in the clean air. The RB doesn't seem to work as well as other cars on the grid in the dirty air. Which leads me on to my next point.

His starts. They have been woeful, made worse by the him thinking it's just others starting better than him! Well duh Mark, that's usually the sign that improvement is needed. Odd thing is, and I'm not sure if there is any link here as I'm not offay with the technical side of F1, but Webber's poor starts have coincided with the introduction of the off-throttle blown diffuser half-way through last season - an introduction that seemingly swung the title in Vettel's favour after Mark dominated a fair chunk of the early to mid-season. It'll be interesting to see if the ban on the diffuser makes any difference next season...

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Tue 13 Sep 2011, 12:58 pm

Bonjourno!

@Critical Mass

Didn't Senna out qualify Petrov in the 1st race? Making it 1v1 at the moment on quali.

Forza Alonso!
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical_mass Tue 13 Sep 2011, 1:00 pm

I cant remember, but even if that is the case, my above comment still stands. Which was ITS TOO EARLY TO SAY!

by first race i assume you meant Spa. THough you did state further up you were talking as if Monza was where they both start equal again. But now you're taking Spa into consideratino too??? Never the less my comment again, still stands.

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Tue 13 Sep 2011, 1:22 pm

Bonjourno!

I was talking about then when they first became team mates at Belgium. When it was announced that they would be together as team mates I took it from there.

Either way, I believe Bruno will do it and you can give me your excuses at the end of the season! Sad

Forza Alonso!
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical_mass Tue 13 Sep 2011, 1:28 pm

what excuses, i think senna will perform wel at Renault, whether he'll beat Petrov its yet to be seen, i reckon they're a match for eachother, but Petrov's performance hasnt been what it should be for a while.

Why you get so defensive all the time. Im agreeing with you!!!!!!!

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion of Riva Tue 13 Sep 2011, 3:49 pm

Why is it that when I state the obvious (i.e Alessandro is wumming) the posts get removed.

It's clearly evident he is or is his behaviour consistent with a poster trying to debate issues?

Some clarification will be useful moderators.

Thanks

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 13 Sep 2011, 3:51 pm

I made this very clear before you can't go about accusing people of wumming weather it's true or not

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion of Riva Tue 13 Sep 2011, 4:07 pm

Mate, if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck. However, if you would prefer I do not call Alessandro a wum. I will not.

Thanks for the swift response.

Cheers

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Sun 25 Sep 2011, 5:16 pm

Senna out qualifies and out races Petrov again. Petrov even went to the extent of qualifying on the highly coveted 18th position. (18th position has nearly garanteed a points finish every race this year.)

Keep up the good work Senna. My prediction could still come true!
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down