The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PGA Tour: BMW Championship: Notes from the Ballwasher

+16
Tiler76
Leff
Redrage
Davie
venice1
Faldono1fan
Sand
KevMcD
Lairdy
Maverick
princedracula
Shotrock
Skydriver
McLaren
EmmDee57
kwinigolfer
20 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

PGA Tour: BMW Championship: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 3 Empty PGA Tour: BMW Championship: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by kwinigolfer Tue 13 Sep 2011, 11:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

1).No golf last weekend to review so let's all jump in to our courtesy Beemers and drive to Cog Hill #4, "Dubsdread", in Chicago for the 2011 BMW Championship, Round 3 of the FedEx Cup Play Offs. Cog Hill is a Dick Wilson / Joe Finger design, built in 1964, but re-done (some say vandalised) a couple of years ago by Rees Jones in a way that would make Dick Wilson drink himself to death. What, he's already done that once? OK, but let's see what one-time Cog Hill winner (at the old, and much mourned Western Open) Steve Stricker has to say:

2).Stricker is quoted in last week's GolfWorld as follows: "The players just don't like it. They liked it before to some extent, (but) the re-do is just not good, sorry to say . . . I can't imagine a 10-, 12-, 14-handicapper trying to play that place." Certainly rules me out in that case. On top of all that, last summer's weather left Cog Hill in pretty bad shape for the BMW, so much so that the PGA Tour has still to commit to return.

3).Next year's BMW will be played at Crooked Stick, site of John Daly's PGA Championship, and will go in 2014 to Denver's Cherry Hills. Normally the 2013 event would return to Cog Hill or St.Louis's Bellerive (where Villegas won the 2008 edition) but no venue has yet been confirmed.

4).While on the subject of course conditioning, several classic courses are suffering from extreme conditions, Winged Foot, Oakmont among them. Most significant in the short term, Medinah, site of next year's Ryder Cup, had 11 greens rebuilt and regrassed two years ago. This year they are reported to be "severely stressed" and approach areas and fairways are also suffering or dead. Of course, Medinah claim it will be "alright on the night" but Ryder Cup followers and players should beware. Watch this space.

5).Ryder Cup "World points" will be on offer this week with Luke Donald leading the chase after Messrs Bjorn and Dyson have leapt to the top of the European Points list. Very early days but the US Points list is led by the following:
Keegan Bradley, Dufner, Mickelson, Dustin Johnson, Stricker, Palmer, Toms, Van Pelt.

6).Fred Couples' and Greg Norman's Presidents Cup Teams' top ten automatic qualifiers will be determined this week.
Most of the usual suspects are already in, but the US Team has Mahan, Furyk and Toms grouped closely together in 8th, 9th, and 10th place, with Snedeker and Bill Haas breathing down their necks. A dozen others could scrape in but would have to finish in the first two or three places this week. Players who Ryder Cupped at Celtic Manor who would need a Captain's Choice as things currently stand are: Cink, Fowler, Zach Johnson, Overton and, oh yes, Woods who holds 29th position but has been guaranteed a pick by Fred.

Greg Norman has nine almost dead certs, but Melbourne boys Ogilvy, Baddeley and Allenby, plus Vijay and Roary Sabbatini will be battling for one automatic place in Chicago. If they all stink up the Cog Hill joint, Oosthuizen could fill the last place but I'm betting one of the above actually comes to play this week. Captain's picks will be made in two weeks' time.

7).That Tiger Woods fellow will be playing in California, at the Fry's.com in early October, either as a sop to Freddie, or because "I always enjoy competing in my home state, and this tournament fits my schedule perfectly". In other words, Elin has the kids for the week, and when the Tour is in Palm Springs, Pebble Beach and Los Angeles I'm off making the big bucks elsewhere.

8).Back to the Beemer. Seventy players tee it up on Thursday morning, thirty progress to the Tour Championship in Atlanta. According to pgatour.com, 21 players already are assured of an East Lake tee time. Among those still on the hook are last year's winner Furyk, PGA Tour great hope for the future Rickie Fowler, Baddeley, Schwartzel, Villegas, Els and seven Europeans hoping to join Chicago resident St.Luke. These, with the projected necessary finishes for qualification, are:
Jacobson; 62nd
Laird: 14th
Rose: 12th
Davis: 12th
Karlsson: 7th
Pettersson: 4th
Garcia: 4th.

9).Before the cynics say it's just money they're playing for, the benefits for reaching the Tour Championship may include, depending upon entry criteria, admission to WGC Cadillac, and some Majors, not to mention all the PGA Tour "Invitationals".

10).Meanwhile, the Champions Tour is back in business just where you'd expect, Korea, and the Nationwide resumes in Boise, Idaho, popular hiding place for "white surpremacists". Gary Christian and Russell Knox will be looking to consolidate their money list position as they prepare for the PGA Tour, while Greg Owen is also playing, but he's in "reverse" as his compatriots move to "fast forward". Ooh, and John Daly's there too.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

PGA Tour: BMW Championship: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 3 Empty Re: PGA Tour: BMW Championship: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by kwinigolfer Sat 17 Sep 2011, 6:14 pm

pgatour.com projects that Laird will advance if he achieves a top 14 finish.
Sergio needs a top 4.
They have both done what they needed to on Saturday to put themselves in good position, while Luuuke is doing what he needs to win the jackpot with a win in Atlanta, Rose too.
Jacobson should be OK, Karlsson needs to finish well today and have a great Sunday.
Not looking good for Pettersson or Davis.

See Miller and Peter Jacobsen have a field day slagging off Sergio - hope he wins to shut those idiots up.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

PGA Tour: BMW Championship: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 3 Empty Re: PGA Tour: BMW Championship: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by Leff Sat 17 Sep 2011, 6:24 pm

Rose is -13 after 10 holes on the third day, four strokes ahead of Bill Haas.

If he is leading by at least 7 strokes at the end of day 3, I will then believe he can win.

Leff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sand Sat 17 Sep 2011, 6:31 pm

kwinigolfer wrote:pgatour.com projects that Laird will advance if he achieves a top 14 finish.
Sergio needs a top 4.
They have both done what they needed to on Saturday to put themselves in good position, while Luuuke is doing what he needs to win the jackpot with a win in Atlanta, Rose too.
Jacobson should be OK, Karlsson needs to finish well today and have a great Sunday.
Not looking good for Pettersson or Davis.

See Miller and Peter Jacobsen have a field day slagging off Sergio - hope he wins to shut those idiots up.

What they saying Kwini? We have british commentators this week. Great round from him today, just a shame he didnt hole that birdie putt at the last.

Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat 17 Sep 2011, 6:42 pm

Sand,
They're talking about a bad attitude, poor putting, the usual stuff. Apparently he took out a tee marker on his second hole - "he can't win with roller coaster emotions like that" etc, or words to that effect. They just hate him, will him to screw up. He still needs a very fine round Sunday but I for one hope he's successful.

Leff,
Rose is wobbling right now.
Will the Aronomink variety of Rose show up Sunday?
Or will it be the Hartford variety, vintage 2010??

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Sat 17 Sep 2011, 6:58 pm

Kwini

So what did Garcia do to piss of the US media?

The other day you asked why I did not quite get the play off's. Well the fedex ranking at the moment maybe shows where my problem lies. How the hell is Rose ahead of Donald?

Last edited by McLaren on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sand Sat 17 Sep 2011, 7:00 pm

kwinigolfer wrote:Sand,
They're talking about a bad attitude, poor putting, the usual stuff. Apparently he took out a tee marker on his second hole - "he can't win with roller coaster emotions like that" etc, or words to that effect. They just hate him, will him to screw up. He still needs a very fine round Sunday but I for one hope he's successful.

Leff,
Rose is wobbling right now.
Will the Aronomink variety of Rose show up Sunday?
Or will it be the Hartford variety, vintage 2010??

Was out most of the day so only seen the end of his round. IMO dont think his putting is now still an issue as much as it has been. Definately holing a lot more putts and you can seen that by the length of putts hes holing. Just seen an interview from Sergio and wasnt particulary impressed to be honest. Although, he shot a good score today, I kinda agree with him that he didnt actually play that well. He seems to be struggling a bit with his ball striking which is a first. Said he was very tired and wasnt particulary bothered if he qualified for next week. I hope he is just playing it down as being in the top 30 means that he will get into a lot of the top events next year. He probably has played a lot more events this year than he usually does with having to qualify for some of the bigger events and the majors this year.

Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat 17 Sep 2011, 7:13 pm

Sergio may have a point - he did hole a bunker shot, plus an eagle pitch after he snapped his iron! Still like him a lot though, if only because the US media guys hate him so much!!

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat 17 Sep 2011, 7:36 pm

Mark Wilson helping out Garcia, Donald, Allenby and Laird - hubcaps flying, tyres shredding and wheels well and truly off. What a mess!

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat 17 Sep 2011, 7:44 pm

Oops, didn't do Allenby any good.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Sat 17 Sep 2011, 7:44 pm

Kwini

Is it just me or is there no way wilson could have been oblivious to what happened. You would know if the club you were holding was in or out of sand.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sand Sat 17 Sep 2011, 7:46 pm

Yeah certainly think he does have a point. Hes holed 3 bunker shots and that chip in that you mentioned. Did he damage his club in anger?

Almost hope rose drops a few shots to bring a lot of players back into the tournament.

See Wilson is going backwards and likely to go even worse with him leaning on his sand wedge in the bunker at 15.

Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat 17 Sep 2011, 7:53 pm

Mac,
I don't know why he would take his club in to the bunker when he was distracted with the marker. Leaning on it for balance should be no excuse.

Sand,
I think he snapped his iron over his knee - may not be "good form" but no worse than so many others might do, and have.

Thanks Mark, again. Don't like to see this but he did pretty much the exact same thing in Round 3 two years ago - pressure of playing at home?

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sand Sat 17 Sep 2011, 8:01 pm

I think Wilson has to be penalised. Ok clearly wasnt doing it to gain and advantage but still grounded his club in the trap.

Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Sat 17 Sep 2011, 8:09 pm

Whatever Sean Foley told Justin, it's working!

That bad first round really hurt Luke's chances to win this week.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sand Sat 17 Sep 2011, 8:13 pm

Can a professional golfer really be that bad at chipping? (Allenby)

Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat 17 Sep 2011, 8:23 pm

Sr,
Sunday started on the 18th tee for Rose, ball-striking statistically deteriorating round-by-round but some super putting is keeping him in the driving seat.
When he lets himself play, freewheel if you like, he looks a world-beater, but difficult for moi to banish the both hands on the wheel exhibition at Hartford last year.
Time will tell! (Bats alive north of the border.)

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sand Sat 17 Sep 2011, 8:28 pm

Hope sergio plays with luke donald tomorrow. Good mates and will keep him interested i hope !

Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by Leff Sat 17 Sep 2011, 10:13 pm

Webb Simpson is in a comfortable position to win the FedEx Championship even with Rose winning the ongoing BMW tournament.

Leff

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat 17 Sep 2011, 10:30 pm

Sand,
You get your wish, 12.10 p.m. CDT tee time.

Snedeker playing with Toms and that's pretty much a head-to-head match-up for the final Pres Cup place, although both could conceivably fall short with Haas destined to overtake both of them.
I reckon Couples will take #11 on the list but you never know - disappointment for someone, but at least it won't be relayed to a player on the course like the semaphore behaviour last year that informed Casey he was off Montgomerie's RC Team.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat 17 Sep 2011, 10:44 pm

As this week's Nationwide Round 3 draws to a close, Rahil Gangjee has taken the lead. Nothing unusual about that, except that he has two eagles on par fours, just a week or two after registering a hole-in-one on a par four.
Christian and Knox are treading water but Greg Owen had a good round of 65 and will start Round 4 in about 15th place. Needless to say he could use another 65. Sweden's Jonas Blixt is slipping back as he smakes the turn.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun 18 Sep 2011, 11:33 am

The weather forecast isn't great for today's Round 4 of the Beemer: Rain in the vicinity already and showers possible most of the day - if heavier rain arrives early we could be in for a messy afternoon.

Remember, putting Presidents Cup selection aside for one moment, the thirty players who advance to Atlanta are assured of at least $300K, plus entry into the first three Majors of 2012.
When one looks at the agony in qualifying for Garcia this past year, and Rose in 2010, it's easy to see how much that means. Crucial in a Ryder Cup year!
Martin Laird perhaps the European golfer closest to be on the bubble all day long - how he plays the reachable par-5 15th may tell the story of his day. Double bogey, bogey there the past two rounds.
And: Which Rose will turn up?

Jacobson looks in good shape to advance, Garcia, Karlsson and Pettersson need something extra special, while Brian Davis looks as if he'll have next week off.

While Luke Donald needs every point he can scrounge up to ensure his FedEx fate lies in his own hands.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by KevMcD Sun 18 Sep 2011, 11:47 am

Went out to watch the action in person yesterday. I must say the course was in fantastic condition. The best I have seen in years and the best since the cousre was redesigned.

Did catch Phil for a few holes and I have never seen him look more miserable. Combine his less than stellar play with the fact he hates the course and he was an outright mope. I am not one of the Phil-o-philes so was glad to see him like that since he is trying his hardest to make sure this tourney never comes back to Cog Hill.

While I do like to hear the pros give their honest opinion on things it really seems like Phil is going over the top to trash the redesign with the media. He even said that this will be the last year they come here to play even though the 2013 event has not been awarded. I am tired of hearing him whine about the course and really hope it comes back to Cog Hill for at least one year to make Phil suffer some more.

Highlight of the day: We were watching Adam Scott play for a bit when after he hit his approach shot on #10 and walking up to the the green a fan yelled out to him (and Stevie) "Lets go Tiger!" Scott showing his easy going nature looked over and laughed. Stevie didn't even look over.

Lowlight of the day: When watching Luke Donald on #18 right after he hit his approach a fan right by us and Luke yelled "Get Wet!". Luke hit the ball inside of 8 feet. The same fan then shouted out "Nice shot".

KevMcD

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun 18 Sep 2011, 12:52 pm

'Morning Kev,
Up early yesterday then? (And today, come to think of it.)

Whatever the players' complaints, Cog Hill has looked terrific this week and apparently in fantastic condition. Poor old Phil has more than Rees Jones to worry about I'd think; a few brief moments of energy and electricity this year but the rest has been a season that never really got going for him and he probably can't wait to end. He's never played well in the Upper Mid West and probably never will.

(You missed Johnny Miller being at his most sanctimonious about the players criticism of the course design, which to be fair extended to some of the saner observers out there, Donald, Ogilvy, Stricker etc.)

Adam Scott is one of my top two or three guys to follow! Always seems in good humour, has great rapport with the crowd, and can be very funny!!

Feel bad for Chicago, but Luke was talking the other day about perhaps Conway Farms (20 years old, Tom Fazio design) being ready to host an event. Private, but I don't think Butler-National-private. Dunno nuffink else about the place but certainly interesting to hear of another course added to the mix.

Lots to play for today, can't wait!

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Sun 18 Sep 2011, 1:06 pm

Kwini

Do the PGA tour have a preference for public (whatever that is in the US?) or private courses, or maybe even the sort of private club that us normals can get a round on?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun 18 Sep 2011, 1:35 pm

Mac,
That's a good question. Seems to me their preference is for:
1).TPC's
2).Resorts, like Doral, Pebble Beach, Kapalua, Palm Springs, PGA National, Harbour Town, Disney, even Innisbrook I suppose etc
3).Market - whatever they can get in a desirable market - which obviously excludes Detroit these days, Philadelphia, St.Louis, Denver and apparently Chicago.

After that, the only club they won't go to is the ultra-discriminatory, Cypress Point, Butler National. But given that they still endorse The Masters and some on the P&A rota, it seems they're fussy. But not so fussy that they'll make a stand against $MMM.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun 18 Sep 2011, 2:34 pm

We've spoken a lot about the Internationals' Presidents Cup Team, but the US Team is going to give Fred Couples sleepless nights (if that's possible for Fred) with only one pick to hand out.

This lot are secure: Kuchar, Stricker, Johnson, Mickelson, Watney, Simpson, while Bubba Watson in 7th will likely be overtaken, but not by four players.
8th place thru 12th are very close:
Mahan
Furyk
Toms
Snedeker
Haas
and, as they start Round 4 Bill Haas is in the driving seat. Furyk next followed by Mahan and Toms neck and neck, with Sneds a few more dollars short.
In simple language, Watson and Haas will qualify unless they suffer total meltdown today, Furyk must be fave for spot #9 with Mahan, Toms and Sneds basically fighting for one place.

Then what? Will Couples pick the 11th man in the qualifying? Or will he choose a younger pup, Fowler or Keegan Bradley?

Would think Rickie's putting will tell against him but there's a lot of sentiment to choose Bradley.

Fred might hope that his candidates make a compelling case today for selection. Picks to be made by Norman and Couples in eight days' time and, remember, Fowler won't be playing next week unless he shoots a 62 today so not further chance for him to impress.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Sun 18 Sep 2011, 3:11 pm

Would that make him sleepless in Seattle?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun 18 Sep 2011, 3:24 pm

Smile thumbsup clap Ale

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by KevMcD Sun 18 Sep 2011, 4:25 pm

Don't know too much about Conway Farms but not surprised that Luke is endorsing it because that is his home course in the Chicago area. Sure he wouldn't mind the event going there given his familiarity with it.

Another funny thing that I saw yesterday was Spencer Levine on the driving range hitting balls the whole time with a smoke hanging out of his mouth and not even using his hands to take a drag. I've seen plenty of smoking on the course but no one doing it so openly like that right on the range while hitting balls. Sure Finchem loved that.

KevMcD

Back to top Go down

Post by KevMcD Sun 18 Sep 2011, 4:31 pm

I also went to the Illinois vs. Arizona State football game last night down in Champaign, IL and saw Big Phil was there on the ASU sideline rooting his Sun Devils on. So saw him twice yesterday in two different places. Considering it is a two hour plus drive from Lemont to Champaign don't know if he would have made that trip if he was in contention going into today. Guess he has enough money where he could have rented a jetl

KevMcD

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun 18 Sep 2011, 4:41 pm

Bad day all round for Phil, then Kev? Perhaps Rees Jones has been in Champaign as well??
Apoplectic here at the imminent disintegration of the Big East - not surprising Dave Gavitt died yesterday, his creation to be destroyed by greed.

Having said all that, brilliant by Nani!.

And: Bo Van Pelt has five holes to play himself to Atlanta and all its goodies. Or go back to Oklahoma. Bubble boy.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun 18 Sep 2011, 4:56 pm

Good Lord!
Snowman from Freddy Jac puts him squarely outside the top 30 - talk about costly. "Feed the Yak/Jac and he will score", is not what Freddy had in mind.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Leff Sun 18 Sep 2011, 5:33 pm

Dustin Johnson finished BMW at +14.

He goes into the FedEx finale next week #2.

You can only gain points in FedEx, no deductions.

Leff

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun 18 Sep 2011, 5:52 pm

Bo Van Pelt has completed his round and is projected in 29th place, but things will change.
Bubble boys right now include Baddeley, Schwartzel, Dufner, Laird, Yang and Jacobson. But Aussies Ogilvy and Senden slip out if they drop a position.
Precarious for a number of very interested parties.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Leff Sun 18 Sep 2011, 5:55 pm

Current FedEx standings:
1) W Simpson 2) D Johnson 3) J Rose
4) M Kuchar 5) L Donald 6) B Snedekar
7) J Day 8) N Watney 9) J Senden
10) Bill Haas 11) C Reavie 12) S Stricker
13) G Woodland 14) M Wilson 15) Mickelson
16) K Bradley 17) KJ Choi 18) Bubba Watson
19) J Byrd 20) A Scott 21) D Toms
22) H Mahan 23) V Singh 24) C Howell
25) G Ogilvy 26) A Baddeley

Bubble Boys
27) J Furyk
28) F Jacobson
29) Bo Van Pelt
30) J Dufner

31) C Schwartzel
32) M Laird
33) YE Yang
35) Z Johnson
37) S Garcia

Leff

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun 18 Sep 2011, 6:55 pm

Good round for Badds. He's in.
Freddy recovering, Martin Laird going south.
Schwartzel with a Torres-like miss from the fairway; fingernail stuff for him for the next four hours.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Leff Sun 18 Sep 2011, 7:09 pm

Looks like the biggest casualty will be Jim Furyk, defending champ.

A couple of birdies could help Sergio to make the last spot.

Leff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leff Sun 18 Sep 2011, 7:14 pm

If Rose does what Rose typically does on the final day, and Webb Simpson (currently 4 strokes behind) sticks his nose ahead to win this, the FedEx finale will be a meaningless contest with the winner already decided.

Leff

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun 18 Sep 2011, 7:16 pm

Blimey, Furyk just dropped another. But the first five holes seem to play very difficult, Wilson laying with Laird and they were a combined +7 thru 4 holes.

The pivotal factors will be Ogilvy and Senden as their journey from the penthouse to be outhouse could be swift.

Kyle Stanley getting in to the picture too.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun 18 Sep 2011, 7:25 pm

Black shirt today for Fowler, sums up his play-off performance, a lot to mourn. Can't see why Couples would pick him now unless Finchem tells him to.

Freddy looks better and better - fewer moving parts for the top thirty as the day goes on.

Time for Luke and Sergio to get going after negotiating the first five holes. No-one pushing Rose so far; not sure what suits him best:
~Being under pressure. Or:
~Being on cruise control and losing focus, playing defensively, which is definitely not his game..

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by KevMcD Sun 18 Sep 2011, 7:41 pm

Well Memorial Stadium in Champaign was just renovated a couple years ago. I am sure Phil had issues with how it was done!

KevMcD

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun 18 Sep 2011, 7:43 pm

Jacobson looks like he's safe, but Charl should be very nervous - likely won't make it. Should he have played Barclays to give himself a cushion?

Kev,
thumbsup

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sand Sun 18 Sep 2011, 7:50 pm

Wonder if Kyle Stanley is going to rue his missed 2 ft birdie putt a few holes ago.

Come on Sergio, couple of birdies and you might have an outside chance.

Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun 18 Sep 2011, 8:11 pm

Wobbly start for Justin Rose but superb the last few holes.

Camilo making a charge!

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Sun 18 Sep 2011, 8:41 pm

C'mon Rosey, you can do it!!!!!
No energy left in Luke today?
What an effort from Villegas! Just got over the line for next week!

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sand Sun 18 Sep 2011, 8:43 pm

Two in a row from Sergio... Come on, guessing tied 4th aint good enough its got to be 4th on his own?

Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Sun 18 Sep 2011, 8:44 pm

That makes it two Columbians at T4 at the moment...
TQ: Who's the 2nd?

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun 18 Sep 2011, 8:49 pm

C'mon Sergio, you can do it!
Can't believe Van Pelt's position has slipped back.
Still feel as if the leading Aussies hold the key - can they hang on?

Two Columbians? This usually involves DJ and/or JByrd, but they're not 4th. Think WS lives in Charlotte and Bill Haas is in the Greenville area. Must be Sergio?

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Sun 18 Sep 2011, 8:53 pm

Benedetti on the Nationwide... Very Happy
He's just gone T5 now...

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by Leff Sun 18 Sep 2011, 8:55 pm

Furyk and Laird look like eliminated for next week. Jacobson is holding steady at #28. Villegas is the biggest mover up, now hanging at #30. Bo Van Pelt remains on the bubble at #31. Schwartzel is now at #33. YE Yang moved up to #29.

Sergio needs another birdie to get confirmation (now at #32).

Leff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next