The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News on Tindall

+40
perand25
Taylorman
samuraidragon
MrFahrenheit
mr-bryns-attitude
Davie
emack2
HammerofThunor
GunsGerms
doctornickolas
bedfordwelsh
beshocked
21st Century Schizoid Man
PJHolybloke
Shifty
Dr Kenneth Noisewater
Gatts
englandglory4ever
BATH_BTGOG
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
funnyExiledScot
The WarLord Mashaka
andy powells minder
rodders
doctor_grey
TrailApe
Comfort
Hound_of_Harrow
disneychilly
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
Cowshot
HERSH
yappysnap
damage_13
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
Cari
Pal Joey
RuggerRadge2611
Cymroglan
robbo277
44 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

News on Tindall - Page 2 Empty News on Tindall

Post by robbo277 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just saw something about Tindall on SSN, seems like something about going out on the town after the Argentina game, but couldn't hear what they were saying. Anyone get any news? I'll keep looking, but just wondering if anyone knew.

Found something on the Sun's website (it looked like the Sun on the SSN story):

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3815013/Mike-Tindall-gropes-blonde.html

Last edited by robbo277 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

News on Tindall - Page 2 Empty Re: News on Tindall

Post by Cymroglan Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:59 pm

No problem in having a drink or two but after the tour in 2008 they should be aware what the media is like these days.
If England lost this week or had a very poor performance everybody will be criticising them for going on the jolly but if they had a few beers in the team hotel nobody would have been any the wiser..
As I said I have nothing against Players relaxing but common sense should be used.

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:02 pm

http://www.espnscrum.com/scrum/rugby/story/149234.html

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:19 pm

PJHolybloke wrote:This week the English media have already slated the team management for letting players bungee jump and go white-water rafting, they are now apparently slating the players for having a few beers and receiving attention from females! Shocked

Here's my 2p worth: Dear sad journos, you could put a rope round a prop's neck, strap the entire team to his back and chuck him off a bridge for a laugh.

If a raft full of rugby players capsized in a rapid - it would quickly transform into a dam.

If you really want to get a "rugby players go out on the lash and have it large in a bar" story, follow an average amateur clubs seconds on a tour to Holland, trust me - this was nothing.

If you want to bury the latest soccer central drugs/sex/cheating/bungs/violence story, eff off somewhere else will you?

Some premier league player was exposed as having being tested positive for cocaine this week, apparently the soccer world closed ranks, said nowt and sent him off for two months rehab. Gordon "I love footballers - give me lots of dough" Taylor defended this stance by saying that roundball has an excellent drugs detection program that goes much further than most other sports in the UK.

Really Gordon?

He went on to say that nothing was said about the player testing positive because they believe in getting a player help, putting them back on the straight and narrow and providing the positive message that they can screw up and still do something with their life?

Excellent Gordon, give them loads of dollar, give them a hug when they screw-up and they can then go on to achieve at the highest level...

The last I saw regarding that particular footballer's career was that he was sold to Barnsley without any mention of him failing a drugs test.. Rolling Eyes nice.

Matt Stevens tested positive for cocaine, lost his job and got banned from playing for two YEARS!!!!! He's now out in NZ representing England.

He didn't get paid, got his own help, put his own life back in order and got back to the highest level through his own hard graft.

Tindalls night out is just another non-story from a roundball loving fatso self-pumping journo who has no more idea about rugby than he does the Large Hadron Collider experiments at Cern.

In comparison to a sport where randy ones sister-in-law or randy ones team mates missus or sticking a mug in someones face cause they didn't "respect" the fact that you earn 200k a week is just another day at the office, Rugby is whiter than than the stuff roundballers stick up their noses without so much as a by-your-leave.

vomit My work here is done.
PJ, while I agree with all that you wrote, the Grauniad made an interesting point this morning - would Australia or New Zealand players get in the same situation during a world cup?

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by englandglory4ever Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:25 pm

"...would Australia or New Zealand players get in the same situation during a world cup?"

No, because they are all ugly. Well I wouldn't fancy one that's for sure.

englandglory4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:31 pm

[quote="AsLongAsBut100ofUs
PJ, while I agree with all that you wrote, the Grauniad made an interesting point this morning - would Australia or New Zealand players get in the same situation during a world cup?[/quote]

You never know with the Aussies - O'Connor not so long ago, Quade Cooper last year, ...

But it is about professionalism. In-camp the NZ teams will have a drink, but it'll be somewhere private. Possibly cultural differences have an impact, remember the average NZer (according to the WHO*) drinks half as much alcohol per year vs the average in the UK too.

*from memory (there was an article in the Economist a few months ago) the UK average per capita consumption is around 15 litres of pure alcohol per person per year, vs just over 7litres in NZ, and just under 10 litres in Australia. Moldovans manage 42 litres though (effectively a litre of moonshine Vodka per person per week).
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowshot Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:31 pm

They are only IN a situation (if it really qualifies as that serious) because of the filthy Murdoch suckers of the Sun trying to cause trouble and sell more of their disgusting waste of trees.

Let the Kiwis and Aussies prepare how they want, and let the England boys do likewise. I have seen nothing indicating anything bad happened to players, environment or other patrons.

It's a nothing story. Out for a pint, white water rafting and bungee jumping - all fine in my book. Ought to help the England boys relax a bit and imo they are more likely to play well as a result.

There clearly are limits - Jonno said skiing was too risky - so it's not a free for all. It's adults being treated like adults and a bit of risk/benefit management.

I'd suggest to English fans out there that if they see a Sun journo, they let him/her/it know what they think of them.

Cowshot

Back to top Go down

Post by englandglory4ever Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Well said Cowshot. Sanctimonious do-gooders get right up my nose.

englandglory4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Cowshot wrote:They are only IN a situation (if it really qualifies as that serious) because of the filthy Murdoch suckers of the Sun trying to cause trouble and sell more of their disgusting waste of trees.

Unless you are suggesting that Murdoch and his cronies pumped the England team full off alcohol and then planted some Dwarfs and big breasted blonde ladies then I would say the England boys brought it on themselves.

rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Getting drunk with dwarfs is our no1 past time. It's cultural.

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:59 pm

Kiwireddevil wrote:

*from memory (there was an article in the Economist a few months ago) the UK average per capita consumption is around 15 litres of pure alcohol per person per year, vs just over 7litres in NZ, and just under 10 litres in Australia.

Yeah but England has a massive numbe rof registered rugby players ...coincidence?

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:15 pm

What's Moldovas excuse then?

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:20 pm

yappysnap wrote:Getting drunk with dwarfs is our no1 past time. It's cultural.

It was in Ireland too until Peter Stringer went teetotal....
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Very Happy

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:24 pm

roddersm wrote:
Cowshot wrote:They are only IN a situation (if it really qualifies as that serious) because of the filthy Murdoch suckers of the Sun trying to cause trouble and sell more of their disgusting waste of trees.

Unless you are suggesting that Murdoch and his cronies pumped the England team full off alcohol and then planted some Dwarfs and big breasted blonde ladies then I would say the England boys brought it on themselves.

Roddersm there are actually no pictures of dwarf throwing or big breasted blonde ladies related to this subject. The Sun have made these bold accusations with no proof.

There are no pictures of anything out of the ordinary.

This big breasted blonde woman has not been identified. No person has gone on record to say any of this stuff happened. No witnesses, no evidence just hearsay in my opinion.

The Sun wanted a story so they made one up. A perfect example of the gutter press in action.

Murdoch owns the sun so he is guilty for the rubbish that is written.

Falsely accusing a member of the royal family of doing something wrong is surely a crime? Rupert Murdoch should be put in the stocks with foam pies at the ready!

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:35 pm

Just spotted this in the NZ Herald, CCTV footage from the bar

Very little in it.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world-cup-news/news/video.cfm?c_id=1503167&gal_cid=1503167&gallery_id=121518
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Its gutter press again after a cheap story.

I have friends out in NZ (jammy sods) for the WC and they also went Bungee Jumping and some of the Irish lads were there doing it as well, also he has seen some of the Scots out enjoying the sights and having a drink.

He has spoken to most of them and they have been nothing but polite and more than willing to chat sugn autographs etc but none of this gets much airtime as its not seen as news worthy.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Kiwireddevil wrote:
Very little in it.

The dwarves?

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Kiwireddevil wrote:Just spotted this in the NZ Herald, CCTV footage from the bar

Very little in it.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world-cup-news/news/video.cfm?c_id=1503167&gal_cid=1503167&gallery_id=121518

To us there is very little in it but I doubt your wife GF would agree with you if she seen a vid of you doing that.

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by doctornickolas Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:55 pm

Very little in it ..................but his wife will still ask a few questions I would have thought! I know mine would. kiss

doctornickolas

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:48 am

You can't tell its him, I mean it could be any smug looking bald headed bloke with a crooked nose.

is that it! she kisses his head, its clear his trying to brush her off before going back to the team hotel for a little nap. 🤦
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:10 am

Apparently his missus is a bigger pish head than he is (scroll down the page):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2038083/Zara-Phillips-husband-Mike-Tindall-kisses-flirts-blonde-nightclub.html

Just seen the video footage now on Five News. Nothing in it. He just looks pished and seems to be hanging onto the blonde just to stand up and she's just flirting with him (probably cause he's England captain).

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:28 am

Dwarf throwing, motor boating, I'm really starting to like the England team and just when Foden knocked up Una Healy.

I love Johnsons reaction to the media. Rugby star has a few beers, shock horror. He looked really angry with the media. Go on Jonno!

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:34 am

The point is don't give the media ammunition to fire at you then you wont have to defend stuff like this did they not learn anything from the 2008 tour.
Have a party get loads of women in and the cast from Snow White if thats your thing but do it in the privacy of the team hotel.

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:47 am

Agreed but it shows naivety on Johnson's part and even more so by Tindall, having had numerous encounters like this over the years in bars i am pretty sure exactly what was said and i am just glad it didn't escalate for him.

Jonners in interview bangs on about players going out in public blah blah, but he is not protecting his players form a media out to ruin people. I hate this sort of press, it is of the hacking scandal class and Tins, well known for being a really good bloke, has been lucky.

I am sure Zara completely trusts him but watching that video will cause her unnecessary upset. Great journalism you complete c&&&S

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:14 am

Lads there have been more scandals, bar fights, instances of pure stupidity in the welsh camp than any other in the last few years so I think we can forgive the English lads for having some beers.

Just hope Liz hasn't put a contract out on old crooked nose as I'm starting to like him.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:17 am

leinsterbaby
And if the Welsh lads do it again then they would be complete idiots who should not be defended.

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:19 am

leinsterbaby wrote:Lads there have been more scandals, bar fights, instances of pure stupidity in the welsh camp than any other in the last few years so I think we can forgive the English lads for having some beers.

Just hope Liz hasn't put a contract out on old crooked nose as I'm starting to like him.

Look i know how ardently you leinstermen defend yourselves but his isn't a case of wales pointing the finger at england so don't skew it that way....read between the lines, I am defending the guys and couldn't give a rats arse which country they are from.

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:24 am

Cymroglan wrote:
leinsterbaby
And if the Welsh lads do it again then they would be complete idiots who should not be defended.

Yeah but what the English lads did was pretty harmless though.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:26 am

leinsterbaby wrote:
Cymroglan wrote:
leinsterbaby

FFS this is not an argument about nationality Leinster. Are you so obtuse you can't see that?

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:28 am

Cymroglan wrote:
leinsterbaby

Seems a reasonable stance to me

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:47 am

Gatts wrote:
leinsterbaby wrote:
Cymroglan wrote:
leinsterbaby

Gatts I not quite Andy Powell obtuse but I am really obtuse yes. Calm down my old man. For lots of people it is a case of winding the english up. It was bound to happen when they decided to wear a black second strip but if you ask me that was a genius move and it all adds a little spice anyway.

When Ireland went to the France WC the French media printed so many scandals about the Irish team because we were in the same group as them. Seems to have worked but I hope it hasnt got under the English lads skin as Id like to see them do well.

Also on a side note its nice to see them welsh team so focused on the job at hand as opposed to making headlines elsewhere. They can be very good when they play as a team.

FFS this is not an argument about nationality Leinster. Are you so obtuse you can't see that?

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:48 am

Sorry I screwed up that post but you can probably work it out

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:51 am

No big deal. Nobody in the England camp seems to be too bothered. My wife just watched the video and said there was nothing in it.

Regarding 2008 perhaps they've learnt NOT to do things in private? If they're in a bar there are plenty of people around, no-one can make over the top accusations. In private anyone can say anything and there's no way to prove it one way or the other.

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:06 am

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:
PJHolybloke wrote:This week the English media have already slated the team management for letting players bungee jump and go white-water rafting, they are now apparently slating the players for having a few beers and receiving attention from females! Shocked

Here's my 2p worth: Dear sad journos, you could put a rope round a prop's neck, strap the entire team to his back and chuck him off a bridge for a laugh.

If a raft full of rugby players capsized in a rapid - it would quickly transform into a dam.

If you really want to get a "rugby players go out on the lash and have it large in a bar" story, follow an average amateur clubs seconds on a tour to Holland, trust me - this was nothing.

If you want to bury the latest soccer central drugs/sex/cheating/bungs/violence story, eff off somewhere else will you?

Some premier league player was exposed as having being tested positive for cocaine this week, apparently the soccer world closed ranks, said nowt and sent him off for two months rehab. Gordon "I love footballers - give me lots of dough" Taylor defended this stance by saying that roundball has an excellent drugs detection program that goes much further than most other sports in the UK.

Really Gordon?

He went on to say that nothing was said about the player testing positive because they believe in getting a player help, putting them back on the straight and narrow and providing the positive message that they can screw up and still do something with their life?

Excellent Gordon, give them loads of dollar, give them a hug when they screw-up and they can then go on to achieve at the highest level...

The last I saw regarding that particular footballer's career was that he was sold to Barnsley without any mention of him failing a drugs test.. Rolling Eyes nice.

Matt Stevens tested positive for cocaine, lost his job and got banned from playing for two YEARS!!!!! He's now out in NZ representing England.

He didn't get paid, got his own help, put his own life back in order and got back to the highest level through his own hard graft.

Tindalls night out is just another non-story from a roundball loving fatso self-pumping journo who has no more idea about rugby than he does the Large Hadron Collider experiments at Cern.

In comparison to a sport where randy ones sister-in-law or randy ones team mates missus or sticking a mug in someones face cause they didn't "respect" the fact that you earn 200k a week is just another day at the office, Rugby is whiter than than the stuff roundballers stick up their noses without so much as a by-your-leave.

vomit My work here is done.
PJ, while I agree with all that you wrote, the Grauniad made an interesting point this morning - would Australia or New Zealand players get in the same situation during a world cup?

Since you've asked aslongas, I would say no - but it isn't because their rugby players don't go out and have a few beers. I don't think the England boys "got themselves" in this situation, I don't think there was a situation at all. Neither NZ nor Aus are cursed with the same guttersnipe press that seems to be the preserve of England, I'm beginning to wonder whether or not the English sports press have an anti-rugby agenda based on the level of tournament "success" the rugby team has had recently in comparison to their darling roundball peers.

I'm particularly concerned that given the revelations of monday night's dispatches programme, the English press haven't been all over THAT story all week. Being the cynical old git that I am, I'm guessing THAT story may be why the press have turned on rugby since Tuesday morning. Lets face it, roundball is as bent and corrupt as a sport could possibly be, from FIFA down to the bloke who pulls on a shirt for the money, if the English press could concentrate on trying to clean up roundball before turning on rugby, that would give about 20 years of grace for the rugby boys to carry on having a few sherberts after a game, the sort of thing they've been doing since time immermoriam.

Let us not forget that the English press have plenty of form for stings and honeytrap set-ups, I'm not in the least bit surprised to see that despite repeated appeals from The Bum newspaper, the "lady" concerned has not been identified...
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by emack2 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:25 am

Do you think rugby players on tours are trappist monks?O`connor got disciplined in the 3ns,Beale and Cooper were involved as well they got away with it.Basteraud incident in NZ 2009,Tindall Now,probably because of his high profile marraige is an easy target.
The Lions side in 1968 had a group called" the Wreckers"specialized in dismantaling hotel beds,there record was 12 seconds,.A bit of diplomacy and it was hushed up.,In 1964 in France during an All Black tour a bed came hurtling down from the 4th floor,almost striking the night porter,palms were greased,words said and it was forgotten.
Wine ,woman and song the Touring Rugby players delight especially when theres no wives.

emack2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:41 am

If you want a quiet night out with the boys then don't be so inconsiderate by marrying a royal it only draws unwanted media attention on to your mates.

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:45 am

Cymroglan wrote:If you want a quiet night out with the boys then don't be so inconsiderate by marrying a royal it only draws unwanted media attention on to your mates.

laughing Nice.
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:46 am

Tins is not Tins anymore, he could actually be 'King' if Zara, who is 13th in line to the throne, got made up. On the one hand I think Mike would be an excellent King but on the other he has just demonstrated a complete lack of nouse.

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:49 am

Gatts wrote:Tins is not Tins anymore, he could actually be 'King' if Zara, who is 13th in line to the throne, got made up. On the one hand I think Mike would be an excellent King but on the other he has just demonstrated a complete lack of nouse.

Sorry Gatts, are you actually suggesting he's only JUST demonstrated that for the first time? Shocked
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:51 am

His nouse is rather bent.

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:51 am

I don't see it being anything to do with English/Welsh/New Zealander or Rugby/Football, or "royalty" or "commoner"

It's what the trash press think will sell copy.

I fully expect scandalous stories coming out in the run up to the Olympics, about Jess Ennis, Tom Daley, Mo Farrah and probably even some nobody in the clay pigeon shooting if he has the slightest chance of winning a medal

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:53 am

Clay pigeon shooters need to exposed anyway anybody that shouts pull all day has to be dodgy.

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:56 am

Technically he'd be Prince Regent wouldn't he?

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:57 am

PJHolybloke wrote:
Gatts wrote:Tins is not Tins anymore, he could actually be 'King' if Zara, who is 13th in line to the throne, got made up. On the one hand I think Mike would be an excellent King but on the other he has just demonstrated a complete lack of nouse.

Sorry Gatts, are you actually suggesting he's only JUST demonstrated that for the first time? Shocked

you mean apart from 2 drink driving convictions......what i am getting at is that some fecker should have sat down with him, team manager for example, and said,Mike, you are married to a royal now and going to be under even more intense scrutiny from now on so don't throw any dwarves, and don't get caught trying to mount a tasty blonde you have one at home who loves to mount and you just married her you dope.

Or something like that.

If he does get to be King he has to get a nose job

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:00 am

Gatts wrote:
PJHolybloke wrote:

you mean apart from 2 drink driving convictions......what i am getting at is that some fecker should have sat down with him, team manager for example, and said,Mike, you are married to a royal now and going to be under even more intense scrutiny from now on so don't throw any dwarves, and don't get caught trying to mount a tasty blonde you have one at home who loves to mount and you just married her you dope.

Or something like that.

If he does get to be King he has to get a nose job

Tru-dat.

By the way, didn't his ma-in-law suggest he have a nose job before the wedding, or am I making that up?
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-bryns-attitude Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:13 am

http://www.lbc.co.uk/duchess-shines-queen-angry-at-derby-pics-40762/album/royal_family_watch_epsom_derby/1204#18969

we are not amused.

mr-bryns-attitude

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-bryns-attitude Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:15 am

sorry third photo from left. Doh

mr-bryns-attitude

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:47 am

mr-bryns-attitude wrote:sorry third photo from left. Doh

Laugh Well that's a "harrumph" face if ever I saw one. Tinds will be lucky to get away with a nose job based on that mush, he'll more likely get the naughty corgi treatment - round the back of the stables with his taters clacked between two half-enders. king
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:48 am

Apparently she said it jokingly, according to an interview I read in the Radio Times (or whatever magazine that was at my grandfather's house!) I think he's had nose surgery before, but that was correctional, not cosmetic.

And Tindall would never be King. A King's partner is the Queen, but a Queen's partner isn't the King. For example Philip isn't King, he's the Duke of Edinburgh.

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:50 am

robbo277 wrote:Apparently she said it jokingly, according to an interview I read in the Radio Times (or whatever magazine that was at my grandfather's house!) I think he's had nose surgery before, but that was correctional, not cosmetic.

And Tindall would never be King. A King's partner is the Queen, but a Queen's partner isn't the King. For example Philip isn't King, he's the Duke of Edinburgh.

🤦

Thanks for clarifying that for us

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next