The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer Pendings

+4
Tranquil Chaos
Afro
ADMIN
nick_fury
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Transfer Pendings - Page 3 Empty Transfer Pendings

Post by nick_fury Fri 16 Sep 2011, 11:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Open Monday - Wednesday. Three offers per team, per day.

The first window is from the morning up until 12:30pm, these will be answered before 1pm (dependant on my work load).
The second allows for offers from 12pm until 4:30pm which will allow me to answer offers before I leave work (once again work load dependant).

You can only counter offer another teams offer up until the point I have responded to the offer. I will not respond to any offers until the window is closed. if someone makes an offer just before the close of the window, the window for this player is extended by 1 hour from the point of the last offer.

ALL TP's must be in the following format:

TP: (i.e. the number of the TP from you daily allowance, 1,2 or 3)
Player: (i.e. Rooney aka the best striker in the Europe)
Team: (i.e. Manchester United aka Champ19ns)
Offer: (i.e. £35M)
Reason: (i.e. reason they would join)

TPs not in the correct format or outside the window will be ignored.

You cannot make a bid unless you already have the cash to complete the deal you must have the funds already, or have guaranteed funds arriving, to be able to finance the deal. (i.e. you cannot bid and then after bidding try to raise the funds by offering your players for sale).

Please Take Note of the Following
If a figure is agreed the transfer MUST be finalised, meaning paid in full. If the funds are not available the transfer will be delayed until 5pm that day.
Up to this time any team may attempt to hijack the deal by placing an offer on the table, I will assess this offer.
If the funds are raised before any other tabled bid has been received the original team will secure the player.
If no team bids and the funds are raised within the time the deal may go through.
If the funds are not raised and there are no further bids the player continues with his current club.
If another club bids and the origianal club has raised the funds before confirmation of the transfer I will assess the offers but the Original bidding Club will take preferance, thus most likely to secure the transfer.

If you cannot reach an agreement with the selling club within 3 negotiations the selling club will pull out of the deal.

If your offer is accepted you have 1 hour to confirm the transfer as the player and his agent will not hang around while other clubs could be interested.

Players who have left the league through lawyers:
https://www.606v2.com/t12100-list-of-players-bought-from-lawyers

Happy Bidding

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Transfer Pendings - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Pendings

Post by nick_fury Wed 21 Sep 2011, 1:05 pm

Sunderland

Simon Vukcevic - willing to go to 4m. I was ready to accept the deal but the when I came on I was offered the Sunderland job and didn't want to spend anymore of blackburns money on leaving the club.
Answer: Sporting dont care. You messed them around and damaged the relationship between you and a club. They will accept £4.5m lowest.

Nicklas Bendtner - I'll up it to a 5m season loan with 8m FF? Want him to prove himself first
Answer: Declined. Bendtner does not wish to play for Arsenal FC. Wenger will allow you to loan him but he want the total figure with FF to be £14m with at least half upfront now incase you back out of the deal or leave your mangerial post like at Blackburn.
7m season loan with 7m FF is the offer on the table.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 21 Sep 2011, 1:30 pm

TP: 3
Player: Thomas Vermaelen
Fee: P/X for Jadson
From Arsenal

Arsenal were confirmed to have put in an offer over the summer for Jadson
http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/872325-jadson-fee-agreed-for-arsenal-transfer
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/12/arsenal-jadson-transfer-rumour-mill
Fee looks between £10-£15m depending on which site. Vermaelen has had two injuries since joining (currently injured) and in RL Arsenal have bought Mertsacker.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 21 Sep 2011, 1:32 pm

nick_fury wrote:Everton

TP1

Mário Figueira Fernandes
To: Everton
Fee: £4m
Reason: Fernandes is a highly rated up and coming youngster. We wish to bring him to Everton, the Furious League champions and offer him the oppertunity to play at the highes level of football. I will offer every dom cup match with the change to break into league and CL first team.
Sao Paulo make a health profit on what they paid for the player.

Answer: Sao Paulo are wondering why you are contacting them for a player that plays for a rival club, but are happy to take any money you are offering

nick_fury wrote:Everton

TP2

César Azpilicueta
Fee: £9m
Reason: Marseille amke on there transfer fee.
César has had limited oppertunities at César which I can offer more of. He will play dom cup matches and be considered for league and CL matches. This offers more match to César.

Answer: The player is very interested in the move, but Marseille want more money. He is their first choice RB and has only been out of the team because of serious injury last year. They feel for the effort they put into his rehabilitation, they deserve more cash

nick_fury wrote:TP3

Andrei Arshavin
Fee: Mertesacker + £5m
Reason: Andrei is unhappy at Arsenal. Its clear to see. I will offer him a way out.
I offer Arsenal the much needed CB they require in Mertesacker. The £6m is to top up to Arshavin value.
Arshavin can coe to Everton and play with champions. He can be a chamion too. He has exp in the CL and I offer starting place in CL matches as well as League and Cup. All round he will be used through all 3 competitions so plently of oppertunities for him there.
I will also play him in his preferd position, central roll behind the striker, this will please him.

Answer: Arshavin is currently playing week in, week out for an established CL team so he is not keen on the move. He feels that he will only leave Arsenal for a bigger club, or a club in Russia. Arsenal have Johnson, Dann, Kocielny, Djourou and Vermaelen, so do not need Mertesacker
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 21 Sep 2011, 2:31 pm

OIppps, sorry TP is Grêmio.

got Sao Paulo on the brain due to Sonar in May

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 21 Sep 2011, 2:35 pm

Fernandes - The player is keen on the move and the club are open to negotiation. However, the player has attracted a lot on interest from abroad, so they feel they can hold out for a bit more money
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 21 Sep 2011, 2:51 pm

Fernandes - £5m

César Azpilicueta - £12m

Andrei Arshavin - I am in the CL and have a much better team/squad than Arsenil. They have sold Baines and Bendtner, recently.
Bendtner because he did not wish to play for the club as it is poo.
Aaron Ramsey is also here at Everon.
Clichy is here (he was bourght from Arsenal).
Ricardo Gabriel Álvarez an Arsenal target moved to Everton.
Gervinho is here at Everton

6 players weak there and I think Andrei knows Arsenil are not a top team any longer and he should move.

I will even play him in his prefered position, UNLIKE arsenil

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 21 Sep 2011, 2:56 pm

fernandes - £6m will be a deal (before you sign him, he doesn't qualify as U21 as he is too old. Just in case you thought he would Ok!)

Azpilicueta - Marseille accept that offer

Arshavin is a no
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 21 Sep 2011, 3:08 pm

fernandes - £6m will be a deal (before you sign him, he doesn't qualify as U21 as he is too old. Just in case you thought he would Ok!) - Ohh yeah poo!! Humm even tho everyone will want him soon enough im going to pass on him for now.

Azpilicueta - Marseille accept that offer - Accept

Arshavin is a no - No it is not a NO, Andrei wants to move, he told me

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by andy_14clark Wed 21 Sep 2011, 3:32 pm

I'll agree to both of those Nick:

Vukcevic - 4.5m
Bendtner - 7m season loan + 7m FF
andy_14clark
andy_14clark

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 22 Sep 2011, 10:22 am

21/09/2011

Birmingham

TP: 3
Player: Thomas Vermaelen
Fee: P/X for Jadson
From Arsenal
Answer: Arsenal reject the offer.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 22 Sep 2011, 11:31 am

22/09/11 Fulham
TP1
Player: Davide Astori
Club: Calgliari
Fee: £5m
Reason: The young centre back can make a name for himself in England. His size and style is perfectly suited to the English game and he will come in and be able to stake a claim to a starting place straight away.

TP2
Player: Álvaro Domínguez
Club: Atletico
Fee: £6m
Reason: Dominguez has been attracting my attention for some time and now is the time to make a move for him. He will also challenge for a first team place and we can help him cement his place in the Spanish squad.

TP3
Player: Christoph Metzelder
Club: Schalke
Fee: £3m
Reason: Metzelder is being overtaken by younger players in Germany and he needs to be playing regularly to try and win a place in Germany's Euro 2012 squad. He has had his injuries, so his values reflects this, but with playing time, he can soon become one of the first names on the teamsheet
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 22 Sep 2011, 1:06 pm

22/09/2011

Everton

TP1
Fee: £7m
Reason: Astori has broke into the Italy national team and as a CB he [artners Chiellini. I would like to bring that partnership to Everton. Chiellini is here and ready to help him settle. Playing alongside Chiellini for Everton will only strengthen his chance of cementing his place in the Italy national side and with Euro 2012 coming up next summer this can be very very good for Astori.
We feel he will suit Evertons style and believe by playing, training alongside Chiellini can become on of the worlds best CB's.
My intentions are to start him alongside Chiellini from the word go so on this he will be first choice for League matches and CL. This will give him a lot of match time at the gighest level.

TP2
Franck Ribery
Fee: £22m
Reason: Ribery has been linked away many a times previously to this campaign. All this hype on his has not calmed down and the top clubs lIke Chelsea, Real Madrid etc have seem to lost their interest. This has made us the Furious League Champions Everton FC consider a bid for him. We will offer him first team football in all league and europen matches possible. If he wants we will even consider him for Dom cup. He can be our second World Class signing after Chiellini being the first. This shows the clubs ambition to drive forward and become a hugh forece in not only domestice but also European football.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 22 Sep 2011, 1:10 pm

Can I just check what the TP windows are before I complain about your Astori enquiry?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 22 Sep 2011, 1:12 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:Can I just check what the TP windows are before I complain ask Viva to make a judgement about your Astori enquiry?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 22 Sep 2011, 1:33 pm

Afro: 12pm.
but the due to the following (loophole) it make no diff in this instance.

You can only counter offer another teams offer up until the point I have responded to the offer.

Now I clearly said when you made the TP Viva should do it as I have written one up on the player too. Time has passed and there was no responce to the TP, which had there been I wouldnt have been able to counter offer.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 22 Sep 2011, 1:36 pm

That wasn't my understanding of how worked, and that was only relevant to counter offers within a window.

As we have both got a vested interest in this I think we should ask Viva to rule. As In have said on the homepage, I will go with whatever he decides Ok!
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 22 Sep 2011, 1:38 pm

Well if we're all having a go...

TP1
Fee: £8m
Reason: Gets to join his fellow Italians in the national squad of Viviano, Criscito and Balotelli so can push on to cement a place in the Italian side. It allows me then to potentially free up Rolando back to Afro.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 22 Sep 2011, 1:38 pm

Home page, answer there

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 22 Sep 2011, 1:50 pm

22/09/11 Fulham

TP1 - Viva will answer
Fee: £5m
Reason: The young centre back can make a name for himself in England. His size and style is perfectly suited to the English game and he will come in and be able to stake a claim to a starting place straight away.
[b]Viva will answer

TP2
Player: Álvaro Domínguez
Club: Atletico
Fee: £6m
Reason: Dominguez has been attracting my attention for some time and now is the time to make a move for him. He will also challenge for a first team place and we can help him cement his place in the Spanish squad.
Answer Atletico rate him and is expected to feature more than last season, even tho he had a healthy amount of matches/minutes last season. Just recieved a call up to the Spanish National team Atletico feel you may undervalue the 22 year old and would like more monies.

TP3
Player: Christoph Metzelder
Club: Schalke
Fee: £3m
Reason: Metzelder is being overtaken by younger players in Germany and he needs to be playing regularly to try and win a place in Germany's Euro 2012 squad. He has had his injuries, so his values reflects this, but with playing time, he can soon become one of the first names on the teamsheet
Answer Schalke are reluctent to let such an experienced defender go so cheap, yes he is 30 but he can still do a job and has done for them.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 22 Sep 2011, 1:54 pm

Is that Metzelder answer a "no deal whatsoever" or a "they are reluctant to let him go, so offer more"
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 22 Sep 2011, 1:56 pm

reluctent to let such an experienced defender go so cheap

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 22 Sep 2011, 2:01 pm

Sorry, I missed the word cheap 🤦

Metzelder - £4m?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 22 Sep 2011, 2:04 pm

Metzelder - £4m?
Schalke still feel that is below value.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 22 Sep 2011, 2:04 pm

Metzelder - £5m?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu 22 Sep 2011, 2:04 pm

Can I jump in and offer 6m? Whistle

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 22 Sep 2011, 2:07 pm

Mighty. I am goign to need a formal TP with reasons which must be much better than Afros for the offer to be considered by Schalke.
But as Afro is currently balls deep in negotiations with Schalke I feel it would be a waste of your time.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 22 Sep 2011, 2:09 pm

You can only counter offer another teams offer up until the point I have responded to the offer
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu 22 Sep 2011, 2:10 pm

I'm joking, not interested in Metzelder OK

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 22 Sep 2011, 2:40 pm

Dear Afro

Regarding Davide Astori

Davide has said he has no intentions playing for Fulham unless he is played in at least half the league games and all your cup games. He feels at 24 he is at the age where it is makes or a break for the Italian team and wants game time and is not sure if you will give him. His club Cagliarelli feel if they keep him for another season or two they could get a bigger offer but know it's a risk so would allow him to leave if you offered more but you also need to convience the player. SAFE
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 22 Sep 2011, 2:43 pm

Dear Davide and Calgliari,

As I stated in my offer, I expect Davide to come in and stake a claim for a starting place straight away. By this, I mean that I view him as my first choice for the league. I would have considered resting him in the cup, but if he is keen to play in that, he can.

I raise my offer for Davide to £7m

Regards,
Mr B.F. Afro

Nick - i raised my Metzelder enquiry earlier to £5m?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 22 Sep 2011, 2:47 pm

Everton offer for

Fee: £7m
Reason: Astori has broke into the Italy national team and as a CB he [artners Chiellini. I would like to bring that partnership to Everton. Chiellini is here and ready to help him settle. Playing alongside Chiellini for Everton will only strengthen his chance of cementing his place in the Italy national side and with Euro 2012 coming up next summer this can be very very good for Astori.
We feel he will suit Evertons style and believe by playing, training alongside Chiellini can become on of the worlds best CB's.
My intentions are to start him alongside Chiellini from the word go so on this he will be first choice for League matches and CL. This will give him a lot of match time at the gighest level.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 22 Sep 2011, 2:48 pm

Nick - i raised my Metzelder enquiry earlier to £5m?

£5.5m will be a deal. this is the final offer

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 22 Sep 2011, 2:49 pm

£5.5m for Metzelder is a deal Ok!
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 22 Sep 2011, 2:53 pm

Dear Nick

Regarding Davide Astori

Astori is very happy to join Everton because they are offering him first team Football in the league and in Champions League, the bonus of playing with Chiellini will help getting more games for Italy and that is what he is really after. But his club would want a little bit more for you to secure his service. SAFE

Dear Afro

Regarding Davide Astori

He is very happy that you are offering him first team Football but the lure of Champions league Football with the Champions and playing with Chillini is too hard to resist. He is waiting to see what Everton do and they are his first choice.

FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 22 Sep 2011, 2:55 pm

Dear Calgliari

Regarding Davide Astori

Everton will offer £8.5m for the signature of Davide Astori

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 22 Sep 2011, 2:57 pm

Surely, in rules above, as mine was the only enquiry for Astori in the first window, Viva should answer mine as if there was no other enquiries.

And then if I do not finalise a deal, then Nick can negotiate in the second window after my deal is dead.

Viva - can you have a look at the rules above and make a judgement on how it should work.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 22 Sep 2011, 2:59 pm

Yeah but afro, mine was counter offer when you got knocked back

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 22 Sep 2011, 3:02 pm

Afro, its not actually clear in the rules TBH. + goin on the messed up text above we are actully in the same window:

The first window is from the morning up until 12:30pm
The second allows for offers from 12pm until 4:30pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh Jokes

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 22 Sep 2011, 3:02 pm

I wasn't knocked back, I was negotiated with.

It actually says the opposite above:
You can only counter offer another teams offer up until the point I have responded to the offer

The bit you are talking about refers only to if I agree a deal, but don't have funds to complete does it not?

If a figure is agreed the transfer MUST be finalised, meaning paid in full. If the funds are not available the transfer will be delayed until 5pm that day.
Up to this time any team may attempt to hijack the deal by placing an offer on the table, I will assess this offer.
If the funds are raised before any other tabled bid has been received the original team will secure the player.
If no team bids and the funds are raised within the time the deal may go through.
If the funds are not raised and there are no further bids the player continues with his current club.
If another club bids and the origianal club has raised the funds before confirmation of the transfer I will assess the offers but the Original bidding Club will take preferance, thus most likely to secure the transfer
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 22 Sep 2011, 3:04 pm

nick_fury wrote:Afro, its not actually clear in the rules TBH. + goin on the messed up text above we are actully in the same window:

The first window is from the morning up until 12:30pm
The second allows for offers from 12pm until 4:30pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh Jokes

My offer was 11.31, yours was 1.06
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 22 Sep 2011, 3:06 pm

So Nick has to wait while Afro is negotiating?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 22 Sep 2011, 3:07 pm

The bit you are talking about refers only to if I agree a deal, but don't have funds to complete does it not?
Agreed.

But there nothing that states if you are in negotiations another team cant make a bid.
Look at yday with Philipe Coutinho. Maybe even Raul Abidal.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 22 Sep 2011, 3:08 pm

Afro, earlier is was agreed that Viva would look at your then mine.

You know what Afro, I dont care enough so carry on and do what you need to do, As Theo Fajitas would say, Im Out

Flip IT

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 22 Sep 2011, 3:09 pm

I think the best thing is for you to read the rules (which are a bit cloudy to be honest) and make a judgement. I will go along with whatever you decide.

That okay with you Nick?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 22 Sep 2011, 3:17 pm

As I said, Philipe Coutinho yesterday, didnt see people moaning then, they just battled it out like clubs do for a signature.

Anyway

I really really really cant care less. Its thursay all I want to do is pass time while at work then, not deal with cowpat polatics of a pretend league.

I withdraw my offer

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 22 Sep 2011, 3:21 pm

I don't really care either Nick, was just really confused with how it was supposed to work and looking for proper explanation.

Please don't withdraw your offer, as that is a bit of a daft reaction, and more an example of cowpat politics than seeking clarity.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3