The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer Pendings

+4
Tranquil Chaos
Afro
ADMIN
nick_fury
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Transfer Pendings - Page 2 Empty Transfer Pendings

Post by nick_fury Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Open Monday - Wednesday. Three offers per team, per day.

The first window is from the morning up until 12:30pm, these will be answered before 1pm (dependant on my work load).
The second allows for offers from 12pm until 4:30pm which will allow me to answer offers before I leave work (once again work load dependant).

You can only counter offer another teams offer up until the point I have responded to the offer. I will not respond to any offers until the window is closed. if someone makes an offer just before the close of the window, the window for this player is extended by 1 hour from the point of the last offer.

ALL TP's must be in the following format:

TP: (i.e. the number of the TP from you daily allowance, 1,2 or 3)
Player: (i.e. Rooney aka the best striker in the Europe)
Team: (i.e. Manchester United aka Champ19ns)
Offer: (i.e. £35M)
Reason: (i.e. reason they would join)

TPs not in the correct format or outside the window will be ignored.

You cannot make a bid unless you already have the cash to complete the deal you must have the funds already, or have guaranteed funds arriving, to be able to finance the deal. (i.e. you cannot bid and then after bidding try to raise the funds by offering your players for sale).

Please Take Note of the Following
If a figure is agreed the transfer MUST be finalised, meaning paid in full. If the funds are not available the transfer will be delayed until 5pm that day.
Up to this time any team may attempt to hijack the deal by placing an offer on the table, I will assess this offer.
If the funds are raised before any other tabled bid has been received the original team will secure the player.
If no team bids and the funds are raised within the time the deal may go through.
If the funds are not raised and there are no further bids the player continues with his current club.
If another club bids and the origianal club has raised the funds before confirmation of the transfer I will assess the offers but the Original bidding Club will take preferance, thus most likely to secure the transfer.

If you cannot reach an agreement with the selling club within 3 negotiations the selling club will pull out of the deal.

If your offer is accepted you have 1 hour to confirm the transfer as the player and his agent will not hang around while other clubs could be interested.

Players who have left the league through lawyers:
https://www.606v2.com/t12100-list-of-players-bought-from-lawyers

Happy Bidding

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Transfer Pendings - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Pendings

Post by ADMIN Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:21 pm

TP1
Phillipe Coutinho
Inter
4m + Jadson
Reason: Not getting into the Inter team and has the opportunity to link up with several of his compatriots that he went through the ranks in Brazil youth set up such as Costa and Willian.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:23 pm

If you are using players to do a part-exchange, then you must provide a link which shows the club have shown interest in that player IRL. If you can't provide evidence, then the part ex will be rejected outright
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:31 pm

Ok...

Change it for...

Philipe Coutinho
Inter
4m + Diarra
Reason: Not getting into the Inter team and has the opportunity to link up with several of his compatriots that he went through the ranks in Brazil youth set up such as Costa and Willian. Diarra nearly moved to Inter a couple of years ago:

http://www.eyefootball.com/profile/Mahamadou_Diarra/

Diarra near to Inter move
Mahamadou Diarra could be set for a move to Inter Milan. The midfielder has endured a terrible relationship with Real Madrid boss Bernd Schuster and an exit is on the cards.

Diarra to leave Madrid?
Mahamadou Diarra is a target for Liverpool, AC Milan and Inter Milan according to the player's agent. The Real Madrid midfielder is unhappy at the club and looking for a swift exit.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:56 pm

Bolton
TP1
Hulk
Porto
24m
Answer: Porto have a huge release clause and will not sell for £24m. They want more regardless what Hulk wants.

TP2
Sebastian Giovinco
Parma
7.5m
Answer: Parma have just fully signed him after a successful season long loan. they do not wish to sell.

TP3
Phillipe Coutinho
Inter
2M season loan with 5m FF
Answer: Inter accept, player accepts. Long term for Inter is better as they require the funds. Coutinho prefers Bolton over other offers as they finished mid table and are showing aspirations to push for a bigher finish next season.

Birmingham

Philipe Coutinho
Inter
4m + Diarra
Reason: Not getting into the Inter team and has the opportunity to link up with several of his compatriots that he went through the ranks in Brazil youth set up such as Costa and Willian. Diarra nearly moved to Inter a couple of years ago
Answer: Inter will consider a loan offers for Coutinho. However M.Diarra, the link supplied shows interest from Arsenal not Inter. After searching around I cannot find any substancial amount of evidence to Inters interest in M.Diarra.
Also M.Diarra has been linked with higher EPL teams. The offer from Bolton who finished higher than Birmingham is more attractive to him and give Inter a bigger fee in the long term which for a club not financially great is more appealing to them.
Offer declined.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Everton

Negotiation:

Giorgio Chiellini
To: Everton
Fee: £22m

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Tranquil Chaos Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:58 pm

ok ill take coutinho, now got to find out what hulks release clause is
Tranquil Chaos
Tranquil Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:59 pm

TP: 2
Raul Albiol
Real Madrid
PX = Moussa Sow
Reason: Albiol is out of favour at Madrid and has been touted to clubs currently not in Europe, Sow has discussed a move to either Arsenal or Real in the summer.

Lille striker Moussa Sow would welcome a move to Arsenal.
Sow's former teammate Gervinho is already impressing fans at Arsenal.
"I want to play at Arsenal," he said, speaking to Canal Football Club radio station. "I think my game is best suited to the Premier League.
"It is my dream and I want to be playing Champions League football.
"Real Madrid? They are one of the best teams in the world.
"We will see what can happen with these clubs before the transfer windows ends."

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:05 pm

Chiellini - Juve decline the increased offer, but indicate that that is much closer and they would be prepared to accept an offer of £24m
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:05 pm

Chiellini - £24m is a deal

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by andy_14clark Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:41 pm

TP: 2/3
Player: Adam Johnson
Fee: 5m season long loan (with FF?)
To: Sunderland

Doesn't seem to be starting for Man City and we can offer him first team football and europe
andy_14clark
andy_14clark

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Taking a punt here

Everton

TP2
Carlos Tévez
Fee: Season loan for £8m
Reason: Its no hidden subject Carlos Tévez is not happy at Manc City. I understand Liverpool isnt any closer to his family in Argentina but one thing I can offer is week in week out first team football for the duration of the season. League and Champions League first team football is a guarantee for him.
With Aguero and Dzeko firing on all cylinders Tevez is going to struggle for opportunities and the one he had missed a penalty and looked un-interested at times.
Motovation levels are high at Everton and with us getting European football we are more determined than ever to delivery trophies. Carlos can be part of that.
Also he wouldnt be unsettled, have to uproot as its Everton FC in liverpool he can still live where he does and travel.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:42 pm

I'll double both of my offers then:

2m for Redmond

Addison + 6m for Fielding and O'Brien

Again, all of the players can stay on loan for a season if the clubs would prefer that.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:46 pm

Birmingham

TP2
Raul Albiol
Real Madrid
PX = Moussa Sow
Answer: Real decline but are willing to keep negotiations open. They are not interested in Sow and have never been (cant find any link with him to Real Madrid, Only Arsenal and Sevilla). They stat Raul Albiol is a player they do not wish to lose perminantly but would consider letting him leave short term.

Fee: 5m season long loan (with FF?)
Answer: Declined. Man City do not have enough midfielders. They are willing to negotiate but do not want to let Johnson leave on a perm deal due to lack of midfield options.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:50 pm

TP1

Raul Albiol
Real Madrid

Offer: Part ex. with Kuzmanovic

Reason: With a number of player ahead of him, Albiol's chances are limited at Real. We offer him the chance of a fresh start at Fulham and we offer a young midfielder who Real have previously shown an interest in.

http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=28541
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:02 pm

Change Raul Albiol to

Season long loan for £5m? with potenital for FF if he's not getting regular games for Real in RL?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:35 pm

Tottenham

Fielding has only just signed, so that a no.

O'Brien for Addison - accepted

Redmond would require £3m

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:36 pm

O'Brien and Redmond both signed then OK

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Fulham:

TP2
Club: Man City
Fee: £6m loan fee (£14m FF)
Reason: Johnson enjoyed a successful loan spell with the current Fulham manager last season and we would like to rekindle the relationship. Johnson would slot straight into the first team and be guaranteed a starting slot thoughout his loan. We add in a future fee clause for £14m making the total possible package of £20m.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by andy_14clark Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:44 pm

I'm willing to go to 7m season long loan as well as 15m future fee making it 22m and have European football to offer
andy_14clark
andy_14clark

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:59 am

20/09/2011

Birmingham
Raul Albiol
Season long loan for £5m?
with potenital for FF if he's not getting regular games for Real in RL?
Answer: Real feel £7m for a season loan will be acceptable for them. The FF will be negotiated at the end of the loan, season, but Real would require that to be in the region of £8m. Real would also like to insert a "call back" clause incase of any injuries to their back line. If called back early Birmingham would recieve 500k for each remaining match. E.G if called back after matchday 4, Birmingham would recieve 500k x matchday 5-9 = £2.5m. Total paid for 4 game loan £4.5 which is just over £1m per match.

Sunderland
TP2
Fee: £7m loan fee (£15m FF)
Answer: Deal, City are pleased with the loan proposal and would like to accept the offer. They feel with Samir's ability to play on the flank or even Silva they can recoup some money spend on Johnson whilst using the cash to purchase more midfielders.

Fulham

Raul Albiol
Real Madrid
Offer: Part ex. with Kuzmanovic]
Answer: Declined. Real feel the do not need another Mid at this moment in time. It is an are that was strengthened with Nuri Sahin. With Sami Khedira and Alonso they feel they have adequate. They have also been lock in negotiations with Birmingham FC who have been provided with a deal they feel will be completed soon..

TP2
Fee: £6m loan fee (£14m FF)
Answer: Unfortunately Sunderland beat you to the signing of Adam Johnson. They got into negotiations first which put them ahead in the race. Adam Johnson also prefered a move to Sunderland due to their higher league standing.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:19 am

Birmingham
Raul Albiol
Season long loan for £5m?
with potenital for FF if he's not getting regular games for Real in RL?
Answer: Real feel £7m for a season loan will be acceptable for them. The FF will be negotiated at the end of the loan, season, but Real would require that to be in the region of £8m. Real would also like to insert a "call back" clause incase of any injuries to their back line. If called back early Birmingham would recieve 500k for each remaining match. E.G if called back after matchday 4, Birmingham would recieve 500k x matchday 5-9 = £2.5m. Total paid for 4 game loan £4.5 which is just over £1m per match.

Agreed

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:21 am

Not sure whether I need to pull out of the negotiations for my two offers, but just in case, I withdraw my interest.

Out of interest Nick, how are you going to judge if Real exercise their call back clause. Based on real life injuries?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:56 am

Yeah Afro, Basically if either "Filthy" Carvalho or "Rage Aginst The" Pepe get injured the Raúl Albiol will go back. As they have no other CB's

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:00 am

Sounds good.

On your Tevez TP - I am going to say no as he is on a small fortune at City and if he was to stay in this country, I think he would either stay at City, or possibly join Chelsea.

And I hope you are happy with your Chiellini TP after it has driven managers away. It was answered objectively, despite the protestations
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:05 am

I hope you are happy with your Chiellini TP after it has driven managers away.

Whats that mean, please explain, no talking in code Afro just come out and say what you think.

Main page please

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by andy_14clark Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:08 am

Adam Johnson 7m season loan + 15m DEAL Ok!
andy_14clark
andy_14clark

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:09 am

It was said in a jokey way. I retract it as I really don't mean it to cause an argument. Was more the fact that other managers threw their toys out of the pram, all because they didn't agree with a TP, and they would rather quit as a consequence.

I need to learn that often the context doesn't come across in text on a screen
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by andy_14clark Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:14 am

TP: 1/3
Player: Simon Vukcevic
Fee: 2/3m
Time: 10:12

Originally had an offer agreed when at Blackburn for around 2/3m but left them to join Sunderland before accepting. I would now like to bring him here

Player: Nicklas Bendtner
Fee: 3m season long loan with 8m FF

Joined Sunderland IRL on loan and looking to get his career back on track. However with Gervinho being in this league rather than at Arsenal, they may need him.
andy_14clark
andy_14clark

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:24 am

TP: 1
Player: Fernando
Fee: P/X for Defour
From Porto

Defour has moved there in RL, Fernando gets to join the growing number of Brazilians at the club

Player: Adriano
Fee: P/X for Capoue

Barca have been linked to Capoue in the last week and Adriano is no longer getting regular first team action, it also allows him to join the Brazilian revolution at Birmingham.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:42 am

I need to learn that often the context doesn't come across in text on a screen
It doesn very well, like sarcasm etc.

They didn't agree with a TP,
I will reverse the TP is Tranq want and comes back

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:44 am

Discussing on the main page.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:03 am

Everton

TP1

Mário Figueira Fernandes
Fee: £4m
Reason: Fernandes is a highly rated up and coming youngster. We wish to bring him to Everton, the Furious League champions and offer him the oppertunity to play at the highes level of football. I will offer every dom cup match with the change to break into league and CL first team.
Sao Paulo make a health profit on what they paid for the player.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:34 am

Everton

TP2

César Azpilicueta
Fee: £9m
Reason: Marseille amke on there transfer fee.
César has had limited oppertunities at César which I can offer more of. He will play dom cup matches and be considered for league and CL matches. This offers more match to César.

TP3

Andrei Arshavin
Fee: Mertesacker + £5m
Reason: Andrei is unhappy at Arsenal. Its clear to see. I will offer him a way out.
I offer Arsenal the much needed CB they require in Mertesacker. The £6m is to top up to Arshavin value.
Arshavin can coe to Everton and play with champions. He can be a chamion too. He has exp in the CL and I offer starting place in CL matches as well as League and Cup. All round he will be used through all 3 competitions so plently of oppertunities for him there.
I will also play him in his preferd position, central roll behind the striker, this will please him.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:53 am

Sunderland

TP: 1/3
Player: Simon Vukcevic
Fee: 2/3m
Time: 10:12

Originally had an offer agreed when at Blackburn for around 2/3m but left them to join Sunderland before accepting. I would now like to bring him here

Answer: Sporting Lisbon want £5m. They feel as a manager you have messed them around, agreeing a deal and then jumping ship with no confirmation on the deal leaving them hanging around. The will not negotiate, it is £5m or nothing.

Player: Nicklas Bendtner
Fee: 3m season long loan with 8m FF

Answer: Arsenal have Carlos Vela back from his loan and RVP. They have a need for Bendtner but with the striker making it clear he does not wish to play for the club ever again Wenger wants £14m for a perminant transfer.

Birmingham

TP: 1
Player: Fernando
Fee: P/X for Defour
From Porto

Defour has moved there in RL, Fernando gets to join the growing number of Brazilians at the club

Answer: Accept. Porto feel they are in with a cracking deal and want to bring the highly rated Defour to the club.

Player: Adriano
Fee: P/X for Capoue

Barca have been linked to Capoue in the last week and Adriano is no longer getting regular first team action, it also allows him to join the Brazilian revolution at Birmingham.

Answer: Declined. Adriano played the other day (17/09/2011) and they are not interested in Capoue.

Msg to Hero: Do not try lie to me. Capoue has not been linked with Barca, Juve yes, Arsenal yes, Barca NO NO NO (I cant find it).
This is the second time you have done this, any more and I will ban you from player exchanges, meaning straight up cash monies deals ONLY.

Afro told you if there is a real life rumour, connection then please provide a link or something to back this up, not some made up Poopie like you put for a TP yesterday.

This is your warning Poopie, next one will be a hit.

have a nice day Smile

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:57 am

Just to stop any negotiations on Adriano, he is at Liverpool
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:00 pm

Yeah Hero you are supposed to be the mod and keep rules intact and you do the opposite and you lot have the nerve to say I can't be a mod. You lot sicken me, with your fancy status looking down on us thinking you are better. We the poor people you lot live in your special sub forum talking nasty things.

Yeah you better stop lying here. Fool
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:04 pm

lol.

Hero, get a like button on here like facebook

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:16 pm

Strange that there's a whole ream of mentions of Capoue and Barcelona here then:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=capoue+bareliona&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=u40&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&sa=X&ei=-8Z5Tov6DMzrOfSv1KYC&ved=0CCEQvwUoAQ&q=capoue+barcelona&spell=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=358dda6dc20e5110&biw=990&bih=859

The latest of which is this week!

Toulouse midfielder Etienne Capoue has revealed that he is not rushing into a move to Barcelona.

The 23 year old defensive midfielder is a €13 million target for the Spanish champions.

However he said: “There has never been anything concrete with Barcelona. There was interest, but I have spoken with my representatives and decided it was best to stay and have a great season.

Sure it's not anything concrete (but how much of what is mentioned in the tabloids made up) but I'm not making stuff up!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:18 pm

However he said: “There has never been anything concrete with Barcelona. There was interest, but I have spoken with my representatives and decided it was best to stay and have a great season.

Nothing saying Barca want him.

Goal.com: Jul 28, 2010 3:38:00 PM

Last edited by nick_fury on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:19 pm

That quote suggests there was interest to me Nick
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:20 pm

The 23 year old defensive midfielder is a €13 million target for the Spanish champions.
There was interest

So are we now discounting anything that isn't a confirmed offer then that appears in print?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:25 pm

OK Hero, Deal Accepted. Sign him

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:26 pm

He can't, he's at Liverpool
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:31 pm

Arse on him being at Liverpool, was that a retraction on your moan Nick with an apology?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Huh?? No apology. Obviously I wasnt aware that any shread of a players name and a clubs name in a sentance counts as that team wants him. OR I did not know if a player states he would like to move to a club, that instantly means the club wants him.

So I said you can sign him.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:41 pm

Then what do you base it on then, only if it is confirmed that an offer has been put in place by the selling club?
What constitutes 'interest' so that I no longer get warnings for using google?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:48 pm

I felt it was a club stating they want to sing a player.
Players talk about other clubs and their futures all the time. Going on that logic:
Ronaldo said "in football you never know what can happen in the future, so if one day I go and play in Russia, do not be surprised". so looks like that is, job done hes linked to any russian team and will move there.

Dont know, im not clear on it so id suffest to ask Afro and them im clear.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:55 pm

It's a very grey and woolly area though, I typed his name into Google and added transfer after it, first link is from 6 days ago saying:

The 23 year old defensive midfielder is a €13 million target for the Spanish champions

Surely from that you can see why I put forward the offer and what was put forward was a rather heavy handed approach to dealing with it.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by andy_14clark Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Simon Vukcevic - willing to go to 4m. I was ready to accept the deal but the when I came on I was offered the Sunderland job and didn't want to spend anymore of blackburns money on leaving the club.

Nicklas Bendtner - I'll up it to a 5m season loan with 8m FF? Want him to prove himself first
andy_14clark
andy_14clark

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:01 pm

First link was what I would call an untruseted source.

No SkySports News or Beeb, maybe at a push Goal.com but that it. It would be like taking everything caught offside say as gospel.

Back to the point, the 2nd link was an article from goal.com which was 1 year old.

Anyway, ask Afro, he will clear this up

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next