The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business as usual

Go down

Business as usual Empty Business as usual

Post by HumanWindmill Fri 16 Sep 2011, 3:32 pm

Afternoon, fellas.

First things first - thank you for all your messages of goodwill. I had neither anticipated nor intended a song and dance about my decision - the board is far too important - but your good wishes were very much appreciated.

In the best interests of the board we need closure on this.

Since yesterday, I have been in almost constant contact with Hero and Adam D ( Hobo ) and they have taken measures which make me utterly confident that we can move on to better things and build a boxing section of which to be proud. I won't go into detail, but I will say that we have had lengthy discussions and each of them has bent over backwards to help.

On that basis I shall withdraw my decision to leave, and with immediate effect. I do intend to take the weekend off, ( whether or not I actually can resist temptation to join in the fun remains to be seen, ) to recharge my batteries. All this to - ing and fro - ing and e-mailing has had my daft old head spinning. Either way, I'll be back on Monday, if not before.

The most important thing here is the boxing forum, and to that end I am going to remove the ' Windy ' threads so that we can forget about individuals and get back to the community. I am also going to lock this, immediately, so that ' Windy ' is just that silly old sod who loves the old time fighters.

Thanks, again, for your goodwill.

See you Monday, if not before.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down