The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNA Spoilers including the BIG SHOCKER

+2
Adam D
ADMIN
6 posters

Go down

TNA Spoilers including the BIG SHOCKER Empty TNA Spoilers including the BIG SHOCKER

Post by ADMIN Fri 25 Feb 2011, 8:01 am

ixie Carter opens the show but is interrupted by Immortal. Eric Bischoff ran her down and then handed the mic to Ric Flair. Flair brings out the returning Hulk Hogan, who says he won a court case and now has 100% full control of TNA Wrestling. Dixie loses it.

Beer Money vs. Gunner and Murphy - TNA Tag-Team titles. Beer Money Inc. won the match cleanly. Ink Inc. came out following the match and challenged them to a match at the TNA Victory Road pay-per-view. They accept.

Velvet Sky vs. Sarita. Velvet Sky won clean with a DDT for the finish. Robbie E. came out during this match and fell unintentionally while coming to the ring. It was said to have been hilarious. They'll likely need to edit that out or make a joke about it. Angelina Love was also out and claimed she wanted some of J-WoWW from the Jersey Shore. She also took a shot at Velvet Sky during this. It looks like they are going with a Beautiful People and Winter vs. Sarita, Angelina, and Cookie match. This is likely for the second taping later tonight.

The Jarrett wedding ceremony was next. Eric Young and Orlando Jordan were both part of the wedding. Young was the ring bearer and wore a tuxedo t-shirt, and Orlando Jordan was the flower girl. Kurt Angle came out and attacked Jeff Jarrett immediately. As this was happening, Karen Angle was supposed to smash into the cake, but it looked like she missed her spot. This was actually kept very short. Apparently they are teasing that the Jarrett's will still renew their vows later tonight.

Scott Steiner defeated Rob Terry with the "Steiner Recliner".

Matt Morgan defeated Hernandez by DQ.

Jeff Hardy vs. a mystery opponent for the TNA World Title will be the main event of the 3/3 edition of iMPACT! (first taping). No word yet on the main event of the second taping.

They aired a 3-3-11 hype video. Yup.

Jeff Hardy vs. Sting for the TNA Title is up next. They are doing this TONIGHT for the big show. Sting has a new outfit with red sequins and has an old school look. The retro Stinger is back! Sting hit the Scorpion Death Drop and scored the clean pin. NEW TNA WORLD CHAMPION - STING! Sting got a huge pop when he returned. The first time Sting went for the Scorpion Death Drop, Hardy got to the ropes. Hardy was in control until Sting hit three Scorpion Death Drops in a row, including one from the top rope for the win.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

TNA Spoilers including the BIG SHOCKER Empty Re: TNA Spoilers including the BIG SHOCKER

Post by ADMIN Fri 25 Feb 2011, 8:02 am

from ewrestlingnews:

Sting just defeated Jeff Hardy to win the TNA World title at the iMPACT! tapings in Fayetteville, North Carolina. This show will air on March 3rd, 2011.

Sting wore a new outfit with red sequins and returned to his old-school look. In what was described as a decent match, Sting hit the Scorpion Death Drop and scored the clean pin. Sting got a huge pop when he returned. The first time Sting went for the Scorpion Death Drop, Hardy got to the ropes. Hardy was in control until Sting hit three Scorpion Death Drops in a row, including one from the top rope for the win.

We'll have more soon but it sounds to me like TNA knew they needed to get the title off Jeff Hardy due to his ongoing legal issues. The last we heard was that Jeff Hardy and his lawyer did not approve of the plea deal they were offered, thus why his lawyer called in "sick" to give them more time.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

TNA Spoilers including the BIG SHOCKER Empty Re: TNA Spoilers including the BIG SHOCKER

Post by ADMIN Fri 25 Feb 2011, 8:05 am

There is also this spoiler video for it as the actual match won't be shown until 3/3/11

OH dear TNA is all I can say
There's copying and there's copying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLxjcgSGGkA&feature=player_embedded#at=81

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 25 Feb 2011, 8:12 am

that is brilliant - I was hoping they were going to do that - i hope its the Undertaker :mmm:

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 25 Feb 2011, 8:34 am

Sting returned to his old school look?

SURFER STING HAS RETURNED!!!

I wonder if Shawn Michaels was in the 3/3/11 promo dressed as Sting?

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 25 Feb 2011, 8:46 am

There's 3 of them, HHH is at the backdoor too.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 25 Feb 2011, 8:47 am

its all leading to a dream match at bound for glory between Sting and...

Mordecai

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 25 Feb 2011, 8:50 am

Well maybe Sting's gone further back than his 'Surfer' days with his old school look, maybe he's gone back to the days of the Blade Runners. Which can only mean IT'S WORYAH! IN THAT GODDAMN CABIN!!! Shocked

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Fri 25 Feb 2011, 9:29 am

Dixie needs to stop tweeting that they have earth shattering news. It always falls flat.

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Fri 25 Feb 2011, 10:16 am

Let down....

So has sting bleached his hair and got short and spikey again?

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Sat 26 Feb 2011, 1:23 pm

err isn't that 3-3-11 vignette not plagiarism? I mean that is the worst case of copying I have seen in pro wrestling, especially as Taker has only just returned in the WWE; I mean this is literally straight after WWE's own vignettes.

I have a massive amount of respect for Sting for being faithful to TNA all these years and trying to help establish the company on a mainstream level, and I respect him for being professional and not speaking out to confirm those WWE vignettes were not about him, but I am very disappointed he has gone along with this plagiarism. Sting's legacy I'm sure will remain intact but this is low.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 28 Feb 2011, 7:43 pm

This is Jericho's view on 3/3/11:

'It drives me nuts and I'll tell you the reason why. I am the biggest fan of TNA as a concept. I want them to be huge, Vince wants them to be huge because the more competition there is, it's better for the business, it's better for the boys, it's better is for the fans. I don't understand their obsession with copying the WWE I think it's lame, I think its bush league and I don't get it, they have some of the best talent, some great idea men. Why do they do this? Why do their guys go out there and say 'When I was in the WWE I was left behind and I was held back'. If I was working for TNA I would project that it's the greatest wrestling company in the world because if you're not projecting it, why is anyone going to believe it? When we were in ECW it was small, I never made more than $250 a show but you would die for that company and when you came across that way, the fans came across that way and suddenly you have this underground revolution going on and it was real, it was a revolution, people believed it was the best. No one in TNA believes they are in the best company and if they don't believe it then why am I going to believe it as a fan? Why am I going to buy their product? It's just so bush league, they can do better than that and the guys on top there should know better and it really makes me mad because they're wasting money and they don't have to be wasting money but I'm not burying TNA I'm saying you should be ashamed of yourself because you can do better.'

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down