The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long will Moody last against Georgia?

+2
SuperGuinness69
robshaw4england
6 posters

Go down

How long will Moody last against Georgia?

How long will Moody last against Georgia? Vote_lcap33%How long will Moody last against Georgia? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
How long will Moody last against Georgia? Vote_lcap25%How long will Moody last against Georgia? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
How long will Moody last against Georgia? Vote_lcap33%How long will Moody last against Georgia? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
How long will Moody last against Georgia? Vote_lcap8%How long will Moody last against Georgia? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

How long will Moody last against Georgia? Empty How long will Moody last against Georgia?

Post by robshaw4england Fri 16 Sep 2011, 7:05 pm

my bet is around 23 minutes he will go off injured.

robshaw4england

Back to top Go down

How long will Moody last against Georgia? Empty Re: How long will Moody last against Georgia?

Post by SuperGuinness69 Fri 16 Sep 2011, 7:52 pm

SuperGuinness69

Back to top Go down

How long will Moody last against Georgia? Empty Re: How long will Moody last against Georgia?

Post by Gatts Fri 16 Sep 2011, 8:41 pm

Moody is like that annoying dog in the park who runs round with his ears back at full pelt, takes a few people out, punctures your ball and then gets dragged off by his owner (Jonners)

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Fri 16 Sep 2011, 8:47 pm

Gatts wrote:Moody is like that annoying dog in the park who runs round with his ears back at full pelt, takes a few people out, punctures your ball and then gets dragged off by his owner (Jonners)

laughing clap

That made me laugh.

I suspect he will go off injured before the break to be honest. It could be a blessing in disguise. I would love to see an England back row of Croft, Wood and Haskell. For me it would work well, and provide great balance, but I suspect that Johnno is unlikely to try it unless his hand is forced.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Fri 16 Sep 2011, 8:58 pm

20 mins to half time for me, he was a big risk from the off to be fair, Johnno obviously thought his experience and ability to disrupt oppo ball was worth it, but I think it will end in tears.

If the props come through Sunday's game unscathed and Mongo breaks down again, I would like to see Sharples and Robshaw on their way down south.

Nice analogy Gatts, v.funny but extremely accurate OK
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Fri 16 Sep 2011, 9:05 pm

He has always reminded me of that dog, a rabid ball chaser who growls a lot and nips at your ankles!!

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 16 Sep 2011, 9:50 pm

Robshaw wont be going unless there are more injuries in the back row. Sharples probably wont be going unless Cueto drops for certain. Fourie might well go if his hamstring is OK - and Flutey also stands a good chance

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down