The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doncaster Rovers sack Sean O'Driscoll

+5
NickisBHAFC
westisbest
davidl1061
Shot 21 LCFC
Kenny
9 posters

Go down

Doncaster Rovers sack Sean O'Driscoll  Empty Doncaster Rovers sack Sean O'Driscoll

Post by Kenny Fri 23 Sep 2011, 2:38 pm

Doncaster Rovers have sacked manager Sean O'Driscoll and replaced him with Dean Saunders .

Knee jerk reaction ? probabley but they have had a very bad start to the season so maybe not to much of a shock
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Doncaster Rovers sack Sean O'Driscoll  Empty Re: Doncaster Rovers sack Sean O'Driscoll

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Fri 23 Sep 2011, 4:29 pm

In this day and age its suprising he lasted this long...

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Doncaster Rovers sack Sean O'Driscoll  Empty Re: Doncaster Rovers sack Sean O'Driscoll

Post by davidl1061 Fri 23 Sep 2011, 4:35 pm

He has been there a long time and results havent been going his way. Anybody else think the appointment of Dean Saunders is a strange one? He has had a few decent results this season but before then wasnt really doing anything down at Wrexham

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Sep 2011, 5:10 pm

Thought he did a great job there myself. Dean saunders is a strange appointment I agree david.

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 23 Sep 2011, 5:12 pm

Good luck to Saunders.

Quality at the Villa DEANO, DEANO.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 23 Sep 2011, 5:37 pm

My mates a Donny fan abd though obviously not happy with the results he thinks O'Driscoll had them playing some good football , he's not impressed with Dean Saunders appointment in fact the air at work today has been blue Laugh
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by davidl1061 Fri 23 Sep 2011, 6:58 pm

I just dont understand the appointment of Dean Saunders. I have a mate who is a Wrexham fan and said that last year they were woeful and that he was lucky to keep his job. There are so many managers out of work who I think could have done better, Peter Reid has just lost his job and would have been a good appointment there I think.

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 26 Sep 2011, 11:59 am

Sean O ' Driscoll laughing

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:13 am

TBH i would have SO'D at Ashton Gate in a heartbeat, he achieved a fair bit at Donny and if he had left say 18 months ago or so he would be managing in the premier league by now. He got Donny playing very good football and had the influence to get good young prem players on loan Jay Emmanuel-Thomas i remember being excellent for them

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbohammers Mon 03 Oct 2011, 11:25 am

O'Driscoll did a brilliant job at Doncaster!

jimbohammers

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 03 Oct 2011, 11:30 am

its a very bad move by donny

come back to Bournemouth sean Smile

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Mon 03 Oct 2011, 8:36 pm

fernando wrote:its a very bad move by donny

come back to Bournemouth sean Smile

Dont you like bradders?
i know we are down there but we are playing well just not scoring enough at home(bit strange considering he was a former striker)
woundnt might him back but keep bradders in the system maybe assistant and fletch can focus on playing for another 10years Very Happy
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Mon 03 Oct 2011, 9:52 pm

nnnooooo want him at Ashton Gate Wink

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 03 Oct 2011, 10:25 pm

ofcourse i like bradders but i do think with all the players that's the departed we need a manager with experience

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 21 Oct 2011, 9:36 am

jimbohammers wrote:O'Driscoll did a brilliant job at Doncaster!

Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Fri 21 Oct 2011, 4:36 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:
jimbohammers wrote:O'Driscoll did a brilliant job at Doncaster!

Laugh

In the grand scheme of things, he did

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down