The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

massa told to destroy hamilton's race

+5
Bull
Alessandro Ciambella
Belgarion of Riva
Fernando
monty junior
9 posters

Go down

massa told to destroy hamilton's race Empty Re: massa told to destroy hamilton's race

Post by Guest Sat 01 Oct 2011, 10:39 pm

http://sidepodcast.com/post/massa-instructed-to-destroy-hamiltons-race-in-singapore

video can be seen on the official f1 radio edits

Quite astonishing radio communications from Rob Smedley have been leaked

Evidence which clearly stirs up more trouble within f1 and the season of Lewis Hamilton - a request to 'destroy' a competitor's race, whatever the circumstances, must surely be construed as unsporting behaviour and in my opinion is disgraceful.

Back to top Go down

massa told to destroy hamilton's race Empty Re: massa told to destroy hamilton's race

Post by monty junior Sat 01 Oct 2011, 10:59 pm

John wrote:http://sidepodcast.com/post/massa-instructed-to-destroy-hamiltons-race-in-singapore

Evidence which clearly stirs up more trouble within f1 and the season of Lewis Hamilton - a request to 'destroy' a competitor's race, whatever the circumstances, must surely be construed as unsporting behaviour and in my opinion is disgraceful.

Yea i certainly hope thats not the case, i presume that it happened after the collision when the two were coming back through the field. Still doesn't make it right.

monty junior

Back to top Go down

massa told to destroy hamilton's race Empty massa told to destroy hamilton's race

Post by Fernando Sat 01 Oct 2011, 11:00 pm

John wrote:http://sidepodcast.com/post/massa-instructed-to-destroy-hamiltons-race-in-singapore

That could be anything with f1 nowdays with all these coded words to destroy could be construed either way a) to go and delibrately hit hamilton

b) to hold him up as long as possible

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion of Riva Sun 02 Oct 2011, 7:29 pm

Are you guys suprised? This is Ferrari we are are talking about.

Massa has been playing dodgems with Hamilton from last season.

It's amazing that he came up to Hamilton after the race to complain after this message from Smedley. The guy who lied last season about ginving him an order to let Alonso through.

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 02 Oct 2011, 7:49 pm

This is a pathetic attempt to cause a issue.

He told him to hold him up, all teams do it if you have no.1 driver with a 18 sec gap but need 24 and your no.2 is ahead of the guy your going to slow him down to make that gap.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Sun 02 Oct 2011, 8:12 pm

Bonjourno!

@ Fernando.

I know that, and you know that. Everybody should know that this was a message for Massa to hold up a Mclaren so they could get the other Ferrari down the road as far as possible to maximise constructors points.

The Hamilton fans will cling onto anything that clears their driver of wrong doing. Hamilton destroyed his own race with wreckless overtake management.

End of matter.

Forza Alonso!
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sun 02 Oct 2011, 8:16 pm

I have to agree that I Think this was just a coded Message to Hold Hamilton Up as if it was actually said to hold him up They would of changed Lewis Strategy

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Mon 03 Oct 2011, 1:56 pm

johnny-boy's just trying to be sensationalist - 606v2's answer to The Sun. Wink

The F1 gossip article on the BBC site reads a little differently:

Ferrari driver Felipe Massa was told to "hold up" Lewis Hamilton and "destroy" his race prior to their collision in last weekend's Singapore Grand Prix. The instruction, which appears in the official video edit of the race on Formula1.com, came from Massa's engineer Rob Smedley in the build-up to the incident on lap 12.

Fully story in the Daily Mail here
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Oct 2011, 5:40 pm

my story doesnt read a little differently from the daily mail's in any way shape or form. We all know it will be quickly forgotten, brushed under the carpet & not once recognised by the Beed during their forthcoming coverage. I was just informing people of the situation and the clear 'unsporting behaviour' and pure hatred Massa & Smedley have for Hamilton. That's all

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Mon 03 Oct 2011, 9:13 pm

Bonjourno!

It will be forgotten because it is a nothing story. Only people believing in the Hamilton conspiracy theory could believe this to mean Massa had turned into the Hamilton assassin.

Forza Alonso!
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by erictheblueuk Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:21 pm

Alessandro Ciambella wrote:Bonjourno!

It will be forgotten because it is a nothing story. Only people believing in the Hamilton conspiracy theory could believe this to mean Massa had turned into the Hamilton assassin.

Forza Alonso!

Headscratch It makes you think though doesn't it ?
erictheblueuk
erictheblueuk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Sun 30 Oct 2011, 7:46 pm

Felipe, Lewis is faster than you...
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Sun 30 Oct 2011, 11:15 pm

Why would Ferrari want to destroy Mclarens Number 2 driver? Surely they would be more interested in destroying Red Bulls races than Hamiltons.
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical_mass Mon 31 Oct 2011, 8:16 am

Except Ferrari cant get in front of RB to hold them up and Mclaren are Ferrari's main competators for the 2nd spot of the constructors and for 2nd place in the WDC.

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Mon 31 Oct 2011, 8:31 am

If that's the case why doesn't Massa run long and take out somebody more valuable in point scoring like Jenson Button MBE or Vettel after they have pitted and are behind him?
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical_mass Mon 31 Oct 2011, 12:46 pm

I dunno Allessandro. Personally i dont think Smedley meant "destroy" his race, I just think he meant hold him up.

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion of Riva Mon 31 Oct 2011, 1:33 pm

Alessandro Ciambella wrote:If that's the case why doesn't Massa run long and take out somebody more valuable in point scoring like Jenson Button MBE or Vettel after they have pitted and are behind him?

This baffles me as well. It appears Felipe isn't very bright.

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Post by erictheblueuk Mon 31 Oct 2011, 2:03 pm

Personally I think Massa's never got over Lewis pipping him to the tiltle. He knows deep down that was his one and only chance of ever being F1 champ and he's still bitter about it.

erictheblueuk
erictheblueuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down