The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me find the name of this kids Cartoon.

2 posters

Go down

Help me find the name of this kids Cartoon. Empty Help me find the name of this kids Cartoon.

Post by easthfc Mon 03 Oct 2011, 12:25

I'm trying to remember the name of an old cartoon but I'm struggling(I've googled with no success) and it's beginning to annoy me! I'm hoping you guys can maybe help.

It was about a young boy who is very small - the show is pretty much about the fact he is small and he can't do the things the adults/bigger people can do. I think in the opening sequence he is wearing a blue jumper that is way too big for him that his big brother gave to him.

Not much info but anybody got any ideas? For some reason I feel like his name is Pip.

easthfc

Back to top Go down

Help me find the name of this kids Cartoon. Empty Re: Help me find the name of this kids Cartoon.

Post by Guest Mon 03 Oct 2011, 12:56

titch

Back to top Go down

Help me find the name of this kids Cartoon. Empty Re: Help me find the name of this kids Cartoon.

Post by Cari Mon 03 Oct 2011, 13:44

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titch_(TV_series)

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by easthfc Mon 03 Oct 2011, 15:23

Cheers guys. I was begining to think I dreamt this show.

I'm going to get on youtube after work to watch a few clips. Loved a bit of Titch growing up!

easthfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down