The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Just Get On With It!

2 posters

Go down

Let's Just Get On With It! Empty Let's Just Get On With It!

Post by Mount Nebo Tue 01 Mar 2011, 12:11 pm

NAB Cup? Pfft! I've seen enough in these glorified practice matches and it's time to get on with the real season!

My team (the Lions) are on their knees with a partially functioning forward line and an almost non-functioning midfield, but I'm still going to buy my membership and hope that they can make something of this season. Regardless... I'm getting hungry for the footy!

How long now???
Mount Nebo
Mount Nebo

Back to top Go down

Let's Just Get On With It! Empty Re: Let's Just Get On With It!

Post by mightydons Sat 05 Mar 2011, 12:40 am

I'm looking forward to see my bombers in the nab final by the way...hopefully it can be the pies we play at the mcg.

mightydons

Back to top Go down

Post by Mount Nebo Sun 06 Mar 2011, 11:30 am

...you've got your wish. It's at Etihad though isn't it?

Needless to say, those of us that will be watching will be Essendon fans for one night only. The thought of that toothless bunch winning anything (even a NAB Cup) is more than we can bear!
Mount Nebo
Mount Nebo

Back to top Go down

Post by mightydons Sun 06 Mar 2011, 1:21 pm

I'm hoping its at the mcg but etihad seems to be the word for this preseason. At least your lions got a win over the dees in their first win from their warm-up match this year.

mightydons

Back to top Go down

Post by Mount Nebo Sun 06 Mar 2011, 2:19 pm

Definitely Etihad mate... Unfortunately meaning the concentration levels of Collingwood supporters will be a lot higher for those in attendance. Make sure all your friends are up to date with their vaccinations!

A win is a win... but from what I've heard, the Dee's were undermanned. I'm not wetting my knickers about it yet. Not to worry... I and many others love to see Caroline Wilson and Mike Sheehan proved wrong and we're hoping the team can do that for us this year!
Mount Nebo
Mount Nebo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down