The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cap Eastern European "opponents" on British cards!!!

5 posters

Go down

Cap Eastern European "opponents" on British cards!!! Empty Cap Eastern European "opponents" on British cards!!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 09 Oct 2011, 12:59 pm

1. I groan whenever I see one on an undercard......Plenty of garbage Brits that can do the same job and pay into the British economy.

2. A Brit knowing his family/friends are watching may put up a decent show!!!!

3. They just don't give value for money 90% of the time...

Let's stop this nonsense....They might be cheap but they turn fight fans off..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Cap Eastern European "opponents" on British cards!!! Empty Re: Cap Eastern European "opponents" on British cards!!!

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:38 pm

I agree with you Truss remember the Latvians Maloney brought over?

As for Jackiewick last night I did expect a bit more from him but not to much. He lost to Zaveck who is awful. He did beat Delvin Rodriguez but he has always been very easy to hit and just gets TV time because he's usually in good scraps.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Cap Eastern European "opponents" on British cards!!! Empty Re: Cap Eastern European "opponents" on British cards!!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:59 pm

Not talking about the main event..usually they have a slight pedigree..

Talking more about undercards..I tend to turn over until the main event comes on If I see one...

Aren't motivated. useless and don't give a stuff 90% of them..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Sun 09 Oct 2011, 2:03 pm

The fact is though Truss, they're not actually brought over here. They are merely found on building sites or on someones roof... They've ALWAYS been here.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Waingro Sun 09 Oct 2011, 2:33 pm

Yeah I agree the worst is the heavyweights there are alot of rubbish fights guys like Price and Towers should be fighting better quality and there are not enough big domestic matches at heavyweight we have some good prospects but they are wasting their time fighting nobodies

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 09 Oct 2011, 2:59 pm

They're not always bad but most of the time they are. Re The Kell Brook Fight: that wasn't Rafal being bad, it was Brook being punch perfect and beiong difficult to work out.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down