The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The D-O- Double G becomes agent for wwe

5 posters

Go down

The D-O- Double G becomes agent for wwe Empty The D-O- Double G becomes agent for wwe

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 11 Oct 2011, 10:07 am

- Former WWE and TNA Superstar "Road Dogg" BG James announced on Facebook this afternoon that he's signed with WWE as an agent/producer. He wrote:

"Ok guys,if you dont know already,here goes;I have recently been hired,on a trial,6 week period,as an agent/producer with the WWE.Its the job Ive wanted and prayed about for a while now.He answered my prayers and now its my turn to repay Him w/my service.God bless you guys and have a great evening!"

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

The D-O- Double G becomes agent for wwe Empty Re: The D-O- Double G becomes agent for wwe

Post by Brady12 Tue 11 Oct 2011, 10:17 am

Thought he had legit heat with McMahon's & Triple H?

Brady12

Back to top Go down

The D-O- Double G becomes agent for wwe Empty Re: The D-O- Double G becomes agent for wwe

Post by Adam D Tue 11 Oct 2011, 10:21 am

Is it my imagination or did Road Dogg refer to Vince with a capital "h" in repay Him

Vince is God!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena's Speech writer Tue 11 Oct 2011, 1:42 pm

Did anything come of the interview with his tag partner Mr Ass??

John Cena's Speech writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 11 Oct 2011, 1:47 pm

No, I dropped him another message last week to chase and haven't heard anything Sad

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down