The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quins Big Game 4 and Special Edition Shirt

2 posters

Go down

Quins Big Game 4 and Special Edition Shirt Empty Quins Big Game 4 and Special Edition Shirt

Post by yappysnap Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:55 pm

So as the nights slowly get longer and the weather turns colder, rainier and generally crap premiership fans can look forward to one of the best days out in their packed calendar.

Harlequins will be playing their fourth Big Game this season (against Saracens) and if you haven't been before you should really make the time. It's not unreasonably priced, the rugby is usually good and with various acts and entertainers before and after the whole family will enjoy themselves.

They also make it a tradition to wear a special edition shirt themed on a charity which part of the proceeds will be going towards.

"This year Harlequins are privileged to have Right To Play as our charity partner. Right To Play was born from Olympic Aid and uses sport and play to promote education, health, peace and life skills amongst some of the world's most disadvantaged children. Not only does the shirt bear the charity's logo but Harlequins will be donating £15 for every shirt sold."

A photo of the shirt is here:
http://www.quins.co.uk//news/5739.php?ref=nf

Pretty funky eh?

So if you're around on Dec 27th and fancy a bit of a treat, then you could do a lot worse then heading to Twickers for the day.

Last edited by yappysnap on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Horrifying spelling!)

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Quins Big Game 4 and Special Edition Shirt Empty Re: Quins Big Game 4 and Special Edition Shirt

Post by formerly known as Sam Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:33 am

Quite a nice shirt, I think I prefer it to your usual ones actually. Funnily enough I won't be heading down to London on the 27th though, it would be a very long trip and I'll be recovering from Christmas and Boxing Day still.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down