The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wales' semi flops

Go down

wales' semi flops Empty wales' semi flops

Post by welshy824 Sat 15 Oct 2011, 10:06 pm

well this is my account of it, and looking to the future of welsh rugby

main reason though for this topic is i wanted to put the immature title Wink

but lets look at it, warburton being sent off hit us hard, shows what a class player he is- the decision dodgey but whats done is done.
we had plenty of chance and unfortunately we didnt take them, i thought losing priestland was bad but we move on and learn- hook not a 10, priestland 1st choice 10 and hopefully will be back for 3rd/4th place play off. losing adam jones also lost us continuity in the scrum.

now looking to 3rd place play off i want wales to go out with a full strength side and stick it to whoever we are playing to take a SH scalp and prove wales are the top NH team. also a goodbye to the one inch wonder (height wise, you sick people) shane williams.

now looking to the 6n i expect nothing less than a 2nd place finish next 6nations, the boys have shown how well they can play and they need to send a message out in november against aus to prove they are quality.

but the main thing is well done boys you have done wales proud, so much for the group of death, we are proud of you all.

CYMRU AM BYTH!

welshy824

Back to top Go down