The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which way is better to turn someone heel?

2 posters

Go down

Which way is better to turn someone heel? Empty Which way is better to turn someone heel?

Post by UpsideDownFace Sun 16 Oct 2011, 8:51 pm

I was thinking earlier about the Roode - Angle match and it seems that it is some people's opinion on here that James Storm will get involved in some capacity. Now, I do not watch TNA so don't know how much potential this idea has. 3 questions. 2 that will want answering before tonight's event and one that isn't exclusive to this match.

1) Like I said, I do not watch TNA so this may seem like a stupid question. Who is the heel and who is the face heading into the match?

2) Is there a chance that Storm will turn on Roode based on what you have seen in the build-up?

3) In your opinion, which way do you prefer a heel turn to be delivered? By clues being dropped by the heel-to-be in the build up whether it be in promos, matches, backstage segments etc. Or, completely out of the blue where the reasons for the actions are given in future episodes?

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Which way is better to turn someone heel? Empty Re: Which way is better to turn someone heel?

Post by Brady12 Sun 16 Oct 2011, 9:20 pm

I don't watch TNA either but i'm going to watch BFG. I know a little bit though...

1.) Angle Heel... Roode Face

2.) I can't see how anyone could for sure know this unless they worked on the TNA booking team. There turns seem random & most times ilogical. I'd say no though because Roode should win the title clean with no run ins.

3.) There's no set rules on how you should turn someone. It depends on the situation. Hogans at Bash at the Beach was a quick turn but was so effective due to the shock value. Whereas Austins turn at Mania 17 was along the same lines but didn't come off due to the fans still wanting to cheer for Stone Cold & not buying into him teaming with McMahon. A slow turn by Hogan just wouldn't have worked...

Brady12

Back to top Go down