The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vince Heel turn?

+7
Adam D
crippledtart
Dolphin Ziggler
Hero
Kay Fabe
Dr Gregory House MD
peppie
11 posters

Go down

Vince Heel turn? Empty Vince Heel turn?

Post by peppie Sun 03 Mar 2013, 1:32 am

Any chance that Vince could turn on HHH at Wrestlemania and help Lesnar win? Not too sure of the logic behind it but i cant see the point of the match if either of them are going to win clean. Brock needs to be kept strong and HHH surely wont get gis ass kicked again?

peppie

Back to top Go down

Vince Heel turn? Empty Re: Vince Heel turn?

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun 03 Mar 2013, 5:17 am

I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility Lesnar will win clean again, he's a valuable commodity and it would make him stronger for putting over younger talent.

In days gone by I would have backed an HHH revenge job 100%, but with Brock's contract extension plus the way HHH has tackled shaping the future of the WWE with such enthusiasm, I could see him willing to job for the greater good, as really him winning dosn't benefit anyone in the long term.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 03 Mar 2013, 9:38 am

I think if Vince turns heel it will be to aid Cena, he could also be the guy behind The Shield who could also help Cena, McMahon could claim it was an injustice he got put on the shelf by the board of directors in 2011 and then with Rock getting a fluke win over his star player last year, so in order to make up for it Vince made sure Rock was Champ so Cena could right some wrongs

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 03 Mar 2013, 9:52 am

Vince being behind the Shield Id thought of as well as surely if they were against injustice then why have never gone near Vince?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 03 Mar 2013, 10:00 am

I hope Vince does have some sort of heel turn. He isnt any good in TV otherwise. Least if he is the man (assuming there has to be someone) behind The Shield he is not going to take weekly limelight from them or come in as an overpowering force who gets the best in ring feuds. I'd still rather it was Shane. I miss Shane.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 03 Mar 2013, 10:22 am

Shane misses you too, the break up was hard on him.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 03 Mar 2013, 10:32 am

Which way did he go, Hero, which way did he go? Sad

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Sun 03 Mar 2013, 12:20 pm

I'm so bored of Vince McMahon being on tv. Focusing storylines around him takes away time from wrestlers who can have wrestling matches.

I just don't see the point of non-wrestling characters having featured roles in wrestling promotions. I don't mind them having supporting roles to get the wrestlers over, but they shouldn't be the centre of storylines in my opinion.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 03 Mar 2013, 12:36 pm

crippledtart wrote:I'm so bored of Vince McMahon being on tv. Focusing storylines around him takes away time from wrestlers who can have wrestling matches.

I just don't see the point of non-wrestling characters having featured roles in wrestling promotions. I don't mind them having supporting roles to get the wrestlers over, but they shouldn't be the centre of storylines in my opinion.

You wrote that comment about Hulk Hogan and used an auto change to replace his name with Vince, didnt you!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 03 Mar 2013, 12:41 pm

Vince got boring years ago and they should have wrote him off as a storyline character about 5 years ago. They've had a few good opportunities to leave him out and keep him out, replacing him with Triple H, or John Laurinaitis but they're always bringing him back.

He's just no longer interesting, particularly as a face when he's not a likeable guy, in character of (from what we know) out of character, so as a face he just doesn't work. His best work recently has been with CM Punk where it had a similar dynamic as the old Stone Cold/McMahon one, but there's really no point in trying to recreate that.

McMahon should step away from the TV screens indefinitely now because I'm not sure what he offers these days.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Sun 03 Mar 2013, 1:33 pm

I totally agree about his likeability being an issue. He's portrayed as a babyface because he's the grand old man of wrestling, yet he portrays a deeply unpleasant character on tv. I think it's an interesting glimpse into the mind of Vince McMahon, and what he considers to be qualities...

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 03 Mar 2013, 3:12 pm

Hes similar to Triple H in that he gets cheers for how good a heel he was. Thus they think that means they are now faces, but they dont really have that likeability.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Sun 03 Mar 2013, 3:51 pm

I like Vince. Whenever he shows up I think the the quality of the whole show that night is enhanced. But, I do prefer him as a heel and he should return to that if he is making more appearances on tv.

However, I can't see him turning heel at Mania on his son in law, or being behind the shield. Hopefully no one is behind the shield because they don't need a mastermind to be successful. They're successful at just being bad ass with no care for others at all.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by peppie Sun 03 Mar 2013, 7:23 pm

So what's the general consensus on the likely HHH - Lesnar matchup then? As mentioned above it makes no sense for Lesnar to lose, given he'll be around for the next 2 years and surely needs to booked as a beast but will HHH do the job again?

peppie

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon 04 Mar 2013, 2:21 pm

Triple H can't lose at Wrestlemania 29, he's got new hair man! NEW HAIR!

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 04 Mar 2013, 2:27 pm

Thats very true, Undertaker cut his hair for last year and look how that turned out.

Its like reverse Samson theory.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 05 Mar 2013, 8:11 am

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:Which way did he go, Hero, which way did he go? Sad

Laugh Im skipping in his honour right now!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 05 Mar 2013, 8:13 am

Why are no smilies coming through? I have noticed in a few posts that they dont seem to be appearing for me?

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down